Beautiful Colors

By 4evrGay

People who are born with extra abilities such as mind control, flying, super speed, super strength, among oth... More

Beautiful Colors
Sweet 16
The Sivillian Brothers
A Boy of Many Colors
A Few New Friends
Nyx
Elementals
Surprise Weakness
Instinct
Two Alphas
Side Affects
Just a Little Moody
He Wants the D
Hidden Blood
The Ceremony
Snakes and stuff
Rogue
Power Issues
Alliances
The Change
Bonded
For The World
Hospital For The Magically Gifted
Healing
It Begins
That's My Dad
Vacation: Part One
Vacation: Part Two
Vacation: Final Part
In a Bind
In the Open
The Pack Connection
Alphas Together - End

Three

22.5K 1.1K 108
By 4evrGay

Warning: A bit of pervyness in this chapter. :3

 direfaery I am dedicating this chapter to you because you were what gave me the idea. :)

(Todd)

 I sat there and slowly pushed another chip into my mouth as I stared at Nyx sitting in front of me, her tail slowly lifted and gripped a chip from my bowl. Her eyes squinted as she lifted the chip and it broke, she growled and tried to grab another chip with the same results.

 I slowly munched on my chip far too focused on watching her struggle with picking a chip up without breaking it. I licked my thumb and picked up and chip and held it out to her, she leaned forward and took to chip from my fingers and ate it. She paused and spit the crumbs out of her mouth dramatically.

 That is nasty! How does Papa eat this?!

 I snickered and popped another chip into my mouth, "These are corn chips, I find them very bland. I bet you would like Pringles. They taste better."

 She leaned away from me and snatched the paper bowl from my hands and jumped over the lunch table, I jumped up after her as she ran toward a trash can "Hey I was eating those! Nyx!" She clicked her tongue at me as she jumped and hovered over the trash can, I extended my wings and jumped after her.

 My chips landed in the trash can and I grabbed Nyx, I pulled her into a playful head lock. Her tail wrapped around my face effectively blinding me, I laughed and let her go as my wings shifted so I hovered.

 "Hey! Kid!" Nyx's tail left my face and I blinked and looked down for the source of the voice. A man in a black coat was staring up at me, I looked at Nyx then dropped down and landed on the ground a few feet in front of him. We were in the food hall but it was the middle of the night and very, very few people were here.

 I've come to terms with the daemon blood in me over the course of a few hours, but I couldn't sleep and decided to get a midnight snack with Nyx.

 The man was average height, black eyes, dark brown hair, and severally in need of a shave. His eyes flicked to Nyx as he walked forward and stopped directly in front of me. Nyx's tail wrapped around my leg as she sat next to me, my hand instinctively resting on her head.

 "I see you're Fire Lizard is very well taken care of." I tilted my head confused "Nyx? Of course she is, we're partners." She nuzzled my stomach making me chuckled, the man's face softened and he smiled sadly at me.

 "You are defiantly the one I can trust. I've gotten myself in a bind and can no longer care for these. I'll be leaving them with you, take good care of them." I watched baffled as be pulled a medium sized basket from inside his coat and handed it to me. I fumbled with the sudden, unexpectedly heavy basket. I looked at Nyx as she sniffed it and I reached in and lifted the blanket, three oval stones sat nestled in the blankets.

 One was dark blue and shimmered many different shades of blue with a pinch of pale green, the one in the middle was a lovely iridescent white and patches of grey, the last one was many shades of green and brown. Each pattern on each one was different.

 I stared at the stones and felt something inside of me click, the same feeling I got when I saw Nyx. I shook my head and looked up to ask the stranger what these were for but he was no where to be found. I looked at Nyx as she nudged the stones, I trudged over to a table and sat down before reaching into the basket and picking up the white and grey stone. It fit perfectly in my palm.

 I smiled when my hand felt warm, the stone was hard and perfectly smooth, but I felt a soft fluttering in my hand. Nyx leaned in and looked at me, her red eyes flashing their crimson red as she looked at the stone.

 Papa given eggs.

 My mouth opened as I stared at it and realized she was right, these were not stones but eggs. There was something inside each of these. Carefully I bit my lip and set it back in the basket before picking it up and quickly heading back to my dorm house.

 I slipped into the house and quickly made my way into Benson's room, his soft snores reached me as I shuffled over to his bed. I glanced at the basket in my hand and reached to his shake his shoulder, he grunted at me and rolled onto his back and kicked his blanket off. I blushed at his almost completely naked self. He and David both wore only boxers to bed.

 "Benson. Wake up." His snores continued, I placed my hand on his chest shuddered "Benson." I said a little louder, his face tensed and a whine rolled from his throat. His head pushed back and let out a soft growl.

 I set the basket down and placed my other hand on his chest to shake him awake, his eyes snapped open and were glowing brightly. His wolf.

 "Benson?" His eyes looked at me and suddenly I was on my back on his bed and he was over me, my arms pinned to the bed. His eyes vibrated and he leaned down and sniffed me, a rumbling rolled in his chest "Mate." His tongue ran from my collar bone to my ear making me shiver, his lips pressed on mine and he completely dominated me.

 My body heated up and reacted to him as he moved and flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my shirt off "Benson, I have to talk to you. Now is not the time for-Geezus!" He gripped my crotch through my pants cutting my sentence off. He leaned down forcing my chest into the bed causing my hips and butt to press into him. I felt his hardness as his fingers literally popped the button off my pants and he pushed them down urgently.

 His hands slammed down on the bed on either side of my head, his legs holding mine apart, he licked the back of my neck and growl softly "Mate." He bit the back of my neck and he thrust into me without warning.

 My breathing cut off and my hands curled into the blankets and clawed at the bed as he moved, my breathing caught up with my racing heart. Noises rolled from my throat and pleasure slammed me with the sudden assault. This wasn't Benson, it was his wolf.

 His teeth were clamped on the back of my neck and he let out short whines with each of his thrusts, "N-nyx! Get Da-David!" I managed to gasp between breaths, I forced my hands under me and tried to push my upper body up. Benson growled and bit down harder forcing my chest back into the bed with a harsh thrust hitting my sweet spot, I moaned and my wings pushed out.

 I heard the door open creaked and the light flashed on, "Damnit!" Pressure built in the pit of my stomach and my toes curled. I pushed my face into the bed but my body wouldn't reach climax, panting I bit the blankets and pushed back into Benson. He growled again and bit my neck harder, I wasn't allowed to move. I opened my eyes and  clawed at the bed harder, I needed to release and I couldn't.

 "David!" As soon as his name left my lips his face was in my line of vision, which was limited considering half my face was pressed into the bed. He looked worried "I'm sorry Todd, he'll turn violent if I try to stop him."

 Benson growled softly and his thrusts got harder, I gripped the blankets tighter "I can't, its not enough!" His eyebrows went up, "Its because I'm not touching you. You need both of us to be in contact with you at the same time." Benson's jaws clamped down harder again, I flinched as he pulled me up and his hands pressed my hips into him. I leaned forward and braced my hands on the head board.

 "Do something, its starting to-ngh! Get really uncomfortable!" His lips connected with mine and the heat pooling in my groin finally intensified bringing my orgasm with it. I groaned and shivered kissing him back.

 I flinched when Benson's jaw tightened and his teeth punctured my skin, I felt blood drip down my back. He stopped moving as he released inside of me, he made a gurgling sound that turned into a confused grunt. His teeth retracted from my neck and the burning started as the wounds closed, "What... Shit!" He pulled out of me, my wings ruffled and fell on the bed as my body relaxed.

 I turned my head to look at Benson, his eyes were back to normal and he was staring wide eyed at me. I smiled weakly at him "Good, you're back. Now, I need to talk to you about..." My voice trailed off at the feeling running down my legs, my shoulders tensed and shook slightly.

 David sighed and picked me up, "Come on Ben. You need a shower just as much as him." The water hit me warm and I groaned in pleasure and let myself go completely limp in David's arms. He set me on my feet and a moment later Benson stepped in, he looked confused and hurt.

 "Brother. What did I do?" His voice was quiet, David glanced at him when started to rub the drying blood from my back, carefully avoiding my Fatal Spots. "You did nothing, your wolf however proceeded to mate with this little one." Benson's eyes looked at me, his face turned apologetic.

 "I didn't hurt you did I?" I smiled at him and reached to peck his lips, "You didn't. Though your wolf could have warned me before he started, he went in dry." I mumbled the last part and David's fingers slid into me. My body tensed and I hissed at the dull burning, "Ah sorry, you'll be sore for a few days. Doing it dry irritates the skin more. You're healing abilities won't heal it because its not considered an injury."

 I grunted at him "Yeah, I can tell." Benson suddenly pulled me into a hug and buried his face in my neck "I'm sorry. I told you I wouldn't let him mate with you unless you asked for it." I hugged him back but he jerked my head down and pushed my hair up to reveal the back of my neck.

 I grunted and wiggled away from him to rub my neck "You also kind of... pinned me down, by my neck... with your teeth." My voice got quieter and his face fell, he looked at David then at me, I shrugged "It was partly my fault, I did try to wake you up in the middle of the night." I paused and gasped slapping my face "Damn it I forgot! David, Benson I went with Nyx to get food from the food court and this random guy gave me a basket with three eggs in it. I didn't know what to do with them so I was going to ask you."

 They looked at each other and I hurried us out of the shower and just pulled a towel around my waist before rushing to get the basket.

 I found Nyx sitting next to it and watching it intently, I heard my mates walking up behind me as I pulled the blanket back to reveal the three beautiful eggs. Benson bent down next to me and picked up the green and brown egg, he sniffed it and wrinkled his nose "It smells like Nyx when she hasn't had a shower in a week."

 He handed it to David who also sniffed his, his reaction was the same as he agreed with his brother and handed the egg back to me.

 Papa, they want to meet you.

 I looked at Nyx as she leaned down and nudged the egg in my hand, I blinked "What?" She looked at me and very gently tapped the shell with her tooth. I watched as the shell cracked and a small snout broke through the shell.

 It was about the size of my pinky tip and so green it shined like an emerald, I smiled and David and Benson awed.

 "Its hatching." I mumbled as the little nostrils flared and the crack grew bigger before the whole shell just crumbled away. The small creature unfurled  being the same size as my hand, the tail long enough to warp all the way around my wrist once. Light, solid brown eyes blinded open and stared up at me.

 It looked exactly like a mini dragon minus the wings and spikes. A loud cooing rolled from its mouth, I curled my thumb in and rubbed it head, a soft almost silent clicked came from its mouth. Nyx clicked back and leaned her head down to gently tap the other two eggs with her teeth. I watched as the other two broke free from their eggs, all the same size but one was dark blue that shined like water, its eyes a pale green. The other was a stormy grey with iridescent eyes.

 I watched as the two in the basket wiggled toward me and slinked their ways into my lap, I smiled and picked them up in my hands. The three of them squishing themselves together to fit in my hands, they all cooed at me and started to naw on my fingers.

 They are hungry.

 I turned to Nyx "Well what do I feed them then?" Nyx leaned on me and nuzzled my jaw.

 Their elements. Water for this one, grass or flowers for that one, and clouds for that one.

 I looked at her "How am I suppose to feed it a cloud? How does one go about that?" Nyx hummed in her throat at me.

 Make them with the water in the air. Papa uses elements like the Element Lizards. I am a Fire Lizard, this one is a Water Lizard, that one is an Earth Lizard, and this one is a Storm Lizard.

 I made a noise at her, "Well if they eat their elements why don't you eat fire?" Nyx clicked and ruffled her wings, her tongue slid out and ran along her lips.

 Element is treat, I not ask until Papa offers.

 I frowned "Awe Nyx, you should have told me you liked it, I have no problem making it for you." I heard Benson shift behind me and looked back at him, he smiled "Its weird listening to you talk to her, we can't heard her to you sound like you're insane." I mock pouted at him and turned back to the babies in my hands. They continued to chew on my fingers.

 I stood up and made my way down stairs and into the kitchen, I sat down on the bar stool and I squinted and focused. A very small water bubble formed in front of the blue one, the plants sitting in the window above the sink grew and stretched toward me so I could pluck the blooming flowers from it. I looked at the Storm Lizard and thought about it for a second, I focused on the spot in front of it and pressed my lips together. Clouds were water, so I just had to crystalize the water to form a cloud right?

 After a few seconds a white cloud formed I smiled brightly as the little one sucked the miniature cloud into its mouth. I felt Nyx sit next to me and carefully moved the three little bodies into one hand and brought my other down in front of her face.

 I made a fire ball and Nyx hummed happily and shoved the thing in her mouth.

 After some time I manage to get dressed while the babies fell asleep, the sun was now rising and David and Benson were naming them. They decided we were keeping them and I was going to be a mommy.

 "Okay so we need their genders." The brother looked at me, I looked at Nyx she looked back at me.

 They are all boys.

 I looked at my mates "She says they are all male." Benson smiled and nodded, "Good I will name the Water Lizard!" David smiled "then I will name the Earth Lizard!" I chuckled "I'll name the Storm Lizard then."

 They nodded and stared at their chosen creature, Benson nodded "Lear. I'm naming him Lear." I chuckled at him but nodded, David smiled "Ash." I tilted my head, "That's an odd name for an Earth Lizard." He smiled at me "Ash is the name of the Egyptian god of oases, its nature related, so it fits." I made a face.

 "How do you know that?" He shrugged "I got curious one day." I nodded and looked at the grey sleeping lizard curled up in my lap along with the other two.

 "I like the name Denka." David and Benson looked at each other then at me, I sighed "We suck at naming but they have names now so that's good." They laughed at me and there was a knock at the door. Benson and David stood up to go answer it and the lizards in my lap all woke up startled, I chuckled and pet each of their heads with my finger.

 They clutched and crawled over my shirt and settled on my shoulders, I stood up as David came back and motioned for me to follow.

 "Come on, we have to get ready for the ceremony and party tonight. You'll be going with our mom, we'll be with our dad. Listen to everything she tells you." I nodded and walked out of the house to meet the kind heart shaped face of Jasmin.

 "Let's hurry, much to do in a day!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 730 8
Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he was able to have you as his boyfriend. Som...
1K 406 143
No one ever knows the whole story... Nestled deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, something is emerging. Kept in absolute secrecy, it seeps...
1.1M 53.1K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
143K 10K 39
Charlie Hill was a perfectly normal sixteen year old boy - if you consider being in the closet and dealing with crippling social anxiety 'normal' - u...