Eddsworld One-Shots ∆x!Going...

By midnight-fire

YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I p... More

∆×Closed!×∆
Tom X Reader (AU)
Tom X Reader (AU) !SEQUEL!
Tom x hybrid!reader
Tom X Hybrid! Reader (2)
depressed Jon x Matt
Eduardo x reader
yandere Tord x Edd
monster! Tom x moster! reader
Valentine's Day
Eduardo x reader \fluff/
Future Tom X Reader
Future Tom X Reader (2)
Detective Edward Gold X Reader
Green Leader! X Reader
scribble Tom x reader
Power Edd X Reader
Tomatoredd X Reader
Red Leader! X Soldier! Reader
Red Leader! Tord X Captured Reader
Eddsworld crew X Child! Reader //fluff\\
Edd X Reader X Tom
Cheater! Tord X Reader
contest entries (closed)
new story.
Monster! Tom X Innocent! Reader
Advent one-shots ~Day One~
~Day Three~
~Day Four~
~~Day 12~
~Day 13~
~Day 14~
~Day 15~
~Day 16~
~Day 17~
~Day 18~
~Day 19~
~Day 20~
~Day 21~
Eddsworld Crew X Reader
Torm X Male! Reader
sequels to any oneshots request page
Monster! Tom X Reader X Monster! Tord
Tom X Perverted! Reader
∆×CLOSED!×∆
Edd X Perverted! Reader
Cheater! Tord X Reader X Tom
Opposite! Matt X Reader
Monster! Tom X Child Reader
Tord X Wolf/Dog! Reader
Red Leader X Depressed! (F/c) Leader! Reader
Sheriff Thompson X Sassy! Reader
Tord X (F/C) Reader LEMON
Shy! Matt X Tomboy! Kunoichi! Reader
Sheriff Tompson X Bandit! Reader
Jon X Reader //FLUFF\\
Scribble Tom X Kitsune! Reader
Future Tom! X Past! Tord //FLUFF\\
Red Leader X Captured! Reader !SEQUEL!
OD! Tom! X Female! Reader LEMON
Innocent! Matt X Dirty! Reader LEMON
Red Leader X Heartbroken Reader LEMON
OD Matt! X Reader LEMON
Tord X Child! Reader
WINNER
//Mine\\ Werewolf! Tord x reader
Final A/N concerning this book
Rewriting chapters (A/N) (May 2020)

Torn in Two (Tom&Tord X Reader)

7.3K 123 177
By midnight-fire

Title: Torn In Two
Type: Angst & Fluff
Character: Tom Ridgewood & Tord  Larsen
Pairing: Tom X Reader & Tord X Reader
Warning(s): Mentions of death, past relationships and grieving.

Requested by SardonyxGem1042

Key:

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(E/C) = Eye colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(H/L) = Hair Length

(S/T) = Skin Tone

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(F/F) = Favourite Food

(F/M) = Favourite Movie.

Artist: Avian-Asshole on DeviantArt. Go give 'em some love! <3

/If you know the artist who did any of the pictures in this book please inform me of their name as I'd like to credit them, thanks!/

I took a break in between the rewrite to focus on college work, hence the long time it took to write. Also, this Story went from 1000 words to 6500.

Originally written: November 2016

Rewritten: May-June 2020

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The night was a quiet one, which is certainly rare in this neighbourhood. No one on the streets. No one to bump into. No one to talk to. It was peaceful listening to my music through my earbuds.

I skipped a song on my phone before stuffing my hands back into my pockets to continue my walk without my hands becoming cold. Late night walks helped me calm down which was important for me to do ever since a certain incident, it left me anxious and sad, long walks through the woods and backstreets helped me drown out my toxic thoughts that plagued my mind before I had to come back into the real world.

For the past few months or so I have been in a shared house with my brother, Edd Gold, who happily accepted me to live with him while I got myself back on my feet. Edd knew who I was better than anyone, therefore I told him all my secrets and what I strived to be, he always cheered me on, even when I told him I became apart of a team of small bounty hunters, rare but they're family now. He encouraged me just like how I encouraged him with his little animations. So when I moved in Edd promised that he hadn't told them and that it was up to me if I wanted to share who I was with them. From there I was introduced to the other two boys I'd be living with, Matt Hartgrave and Tom Ridgewood.

Since Edd had known them since elementary I knew of them too, however over the years Edd and I drifted apart, we kept in touch, of course, we just had dreams and ambitions that went down opposite routes.

Matt didn't recognise me but he was instantly interested in me, asking if I'd like to do pamper nights with him and do self-care with me due to my 'smooth and clear skin'. Immediately I agreed, complimenting him on his looks, which lead to him almost imploding with happiness.

Tom greeted me but didn't say anything besides that, he didn't react now that I think about it, he just accepted that I'd be living with them for who knows how long and went about his day as if I'd always lived with them.

I turned onto a driveway that I knew all too well and walked up to the door to let myself in, locking the door behind me I stroll into the kitchen for a glass of water, flipping the light on I wondered over to the cabinets to get a glass before filling it and sipping it now and again.

As I was refilling my glass I heard someone behind me and looked over my shoulder to see Tom had joined me in the kitchen. I stood up from the sink to give him my full attention when we made eye contact with me I flashed him a smile, he didn't return it but gave me a nod of acknowledgement. "Hey" I greeted him.

"Hey." He opened the fridge to grab an alcoholic drink before sitting down at the kitchen table and started to drink. "You gonna stand there and stare at me or are you going to sit and join me?" He looked up at me while he spoke. Embarrassed I placed my drink on the table and took a seat opposite him.

For the next few minutes, we just stared at each other, neither one of us bothering to break the silence. Tom sighed, losing his eye contact with me to focus on something besides my face. I looked down at my glass of water, "can I ask you a question?" Finally, the silence is broken. I only nodded and he took a swig from the bottle before opening his mouth, "don't feel as if you are obligated to answer I'm just curious." I gave him a look of confusion before he continued.

"Why did you move in with us? Edd always talked about how his sibling was successful in life and had everything planned out. Even when we were teenagers you always seemed to know what you wanted in life. I just can't imagine moving in with us was apart of this so-called planned out life of yours." Tom sat up then and looked at me with a look of seriousness.

Panic welled up in me for a brief second before an overwhelming sadness took over, taking a deep breath I avoided looking at him, rubbing my head from the headache that always appeared when I put those memories at the centre of my attention. Resting my elbow on the table and setting my face in my hands I gripped my hair as I filtered through my words, trying to string together the perfect sentence without opening myself up too much.

Who am I kidding? This was Tom, I know he'd never use anything against me unless it went against his morals. "I lost my lover in a car crash," I whispered under my breath and released my hair. Tom's eyes widened, although it was slightly I knew I had surprised him, he went to speak but I continued. "We were having an argument on the way home from a date, he wanted to stay in the city but I wanted to move to a more rural area to get away from his past and to help me move closer to my business partners." I opened my eyes, not realising I had closed them. I folded my hands together on the table as I tried to gather my thoughts and continue.

"We continued to fight until..." I drifted away into my thoughts as tears made my vision blurred, I blinked them away as they fell down my cheeks before dropping off my chin and onto the table. Tom reached out and grabbed me hands into his own. I looked up and stared into his eyes, but as soon as I did a sob ripped through my throat and I pulled my hands away to cover my face.

Ashamed I looked this weak in front of Tom I stood up and tried to walk away from him, Tom stood up however and grasped my wrist before pulling me into a hug. I was too far gone to fight it, or even realize that he was hugging me either, and just sunk into him and gripped his hoodie. I pressed my face into his chest as I clenched my jaw and just sobbed into him. Tom held me in his arms while I wept. "It's ok. It wasn't your fault."

I couldn't reply, I just clutched his hoodie tighter and tried to get closer to him, "it's ok, I'm here. Just let it all out." Toms's voice was soft and smooth in my ear as he rested his hand on my head, running his fingers through my hair, his other arm was wrapped around my lower back, rubbing slow circles into my trembling body. Soon enough my sobs quietened down as Tom continued to speak soft words of comfort. I sniffled one last time before my fatigue caught up with me and I leaned most of my weight into Tom.

I lifted my head from his chest and looked up at him, his hand moved to the back of my head as he smiled at me warmly. I gave a small one back. "There's that beautiful smile of yours." He teased, I giggled a little as I rested my head back against his chest, listening to his heart, it was slightly fast but I didn't pick up on it as I sighed. "Come on I think it's time for you to go to bed." I yawned and nodded.

Since that night Tom and I only grew closer, we began to hang out more if you found one of us the other wouldn't be far. After our late-night talk, I opened up to Tom, I told him who I was, who I wanted to be, and what I want to be in the future. Not once did he judge me, he did question some of my motives but overall he was reasonably accepting. In return, he opened up to me about his life and his dreams and ambitions. One night he got really curious and asked me to teach him some self-defence moves which I excitedly agreed to and got right to work.

After another long night of me teaching Tom self-defence we finally collapsed onto the floor of his room, both of us sweating - Tom more so than me but that's to be expected as I've had years of experience - the silence between us was peaceful, "Hey, Tom?" He hummed. "If you could change anything about your past, what would it be and why?" I asked while continuing to stare at his ceiling, Tom shifted and I glanced at him to see him on his side looking at me.

"Honestly? I would go back in time back to high school and try to keep in touch with you. I value our friendship and I would've liked to know what we could've been if we kept close like we are now back to we were kids." I moved onto my side to face Tom and smiled at him as he looked at me fondly.

"That's sweet Tom. Now I feel stupid for what I would've done." I blushed as face planted into his carpet.

"Aw common, you have to tell me now." Tom chuckled as he shook my body, I grumbled and ignored his attempts at getting me to face him. "(Y/n)~" He purred in my ear, I yelped and swiped blindly at him.

"Fine! I would've gone back in time to eat that nice mint icecream that got discontinued." I pouted at him. Tom laughed at me.

"Really? I got sentimental on you and you only wanted ice cream?!" He fell on his back and continued to laugh at me. I reached over him to slap his chest while whining at him.

"But it was so good, don't laugh at me!" I blushed as I giggled with him. Tom calmed down and wiped away a tear from his void-like eyes.

"You're a riot, (Y/n)." He teased, I huffed at him.

"It wasn't even that funny," I mumbled, Tom nudged me and chuckled a little before standing and offering me a hand. I took it gratefully.

"True but your reaction is what made me laugh mainly. You were pretty cute all embarrassed." Tom giggled out like a little school girl.

"I am not cute." I glared at him if there's one thing I hated it was being called cute, and Tom knew this more than anyone as he constantly called me it to get a reaction.

"Aw, the more frustrated you get the more adorable you become." He awed at me as he reached for my cheeks and squished them together. I grunted and frowned at him as he fussed with me like I was a baby.

"Are you done yet?" Tom laughed and let me go, nodding he sat on his bed and patted the space next to him. I shook my head and followed him to his bed but rather than sitting next to him I sprawled out on his bed and tried to kick him off in the process.

"Hey! This is my bed, you can't kick me out!" He protested, I smirked and pushed him harder.

"Then just try and get me out." I stuck my tongue out at him while getting more comfortable as he stood there, arms crossed and thinking. "Well, looks like I'm sleeping here tonight." I spread out and out of the corner of my eye I spotted Tomme Bear, I smirked and reached for it. Tom reached for it too but I got there first and cheered in victory.

Tom grunted as he just stared silently at me, I closed my eyes and planned on falling into the land of dreams. However, before I could fully lose consciousness Tom grabbed my ankles and began pulling me out his bed, "Wha- Hey! Tom stop!" I reached for something to stop me from being ripped from his bed, I tried to pull my legs away, but to no avail, it didn't work. "Tom!" I yelled as I grabbed his covers and dragged them with me. Tom only laughed and pulled me to the edge of the bed where he stood.

Once my legs were dangling off the bed Tom reached over me and trapped me between his arm. "Are you gonna get off my bed or do I have to yank you the rest of the way off?" He whispered to me with lidded eyes, I gulped and tried to come back with a witty response, rather than answering I shook my head and refused to move. Tom shrugged and grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me over his shoulder in a smooth motion. I squealed gripped his shirt as he walked out of his room and across the hall into my room. He threw me on my bed then proceeded to flop onto me.

"Tom get off me you big lump!" I groan Tom shook his head and laid limp on me. "You seriously took me to my room to do this? You could've done this in your room." I smack his back as he chuckled at me.

"Technically this is my room since this used to be mine before Tord moved out." He explained.

"Tord? You mean that guy you never liked?" Tom hummed. "Why did you hate him so much? Every time Edd speaks of him he doesn't seem that bad," I asked. Tom shifted but rather than moving off me, he just shifted so he wasn't crushing me. I ran a hand through his hair and he sleepily laid his head on my chest.

"He's always sweet around Edd, but he's an asshole towards me. We used to be good friends and actually got along at some point in our lives but then something happened, I can't remember why but we just drifted apart. That's when we started to fight more and eventually, he just left. Said he wanted to make it in the big city. I think it was for the best, I think we would've killed each other if we continued to live together." Tom explained while I continued to fun my hand threw his hair.

"Well, if he ever comes back, I'll stay by your side and stick up for you." I treasure him. Soon we both drifted off to sleep together.

A week later I was woken up abruptly by Edd screaming at me, "Huh? what? Are we being attacked? Who's ass do I need t beat!" I screamed launching myself out of bed, Edd grabbed my shoulders and shook me in excitement.

"We're going fishing!" He cheered as he continued to rag me about. I lose my fighting stance and look at him blankly, waving his hands off my shoulders I stare at him in the eyes.

"You woke me up abruptly, made me think that you were being murdered when in reality you were excited about us going fishing?" I gave him a deadline stare, Edd smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe?" Edd shrugged, uncertain.

"Great! When are we leaving?" I smiled and hugged him while shoving him out of my room, I was only in shorts and an oversized shirt, not the best for fishing.

"As soon as you and Tom are ready, Matt was already awake when I went to wake him up so he's ready, Toms-"

"Right behind you." Tom interrupted with a grumpy looking face, I stifled a laugh at him grumpy mood. Tom isn't much of a morning person. He glared at me while I smiled at him innocently. Tom and I had a staredown while Edd watches with interest. Suddenly Tom stood up straight and walked away, "I'm gonna get my harpoon gun ready," he turned to point at me, "don't take too long getting ready."

I smiled fondly at his back while he walked away, Edd looked at my expiration and smirked at me, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "What?" He awed at me and pulled me into him while he teased me.

"You like him!~" Edd cooed at me, I flushed.

"No, I don't! Your reading the whole thing wrong, were just friends." I waved him off, Edd gave me a pointed look, "get out my room I need to get changed!" I shoved him out my room, Edd laughed at me.

"Aw, my baby sister is in love." I huffed as I slammed the door on his face.

"We're twins you idiot," I called back before getting ready.

After getting ready with my face burning with embarrassment, I wandered downstairs where we all quickly piled into the car and drove off the lake with everything we would've needed in the back with me and Matt.

After a, somewhat, successful fishing session we headed home, Edd drove with an unimpressed face, kinda mad that Tom got us banned for using his harpoon gun. I managed to get a fish for Matt, which he named Sir Swimsalot, as well as catching another fish. While I was looking out the window and watching the world pass us by Matt let out a cry, I turned to see that Sir Swimsalot had exploded, slightly bewildered I stared as Matt asked to go fishing. Again.

After a small disagreement between Edd and Tom in the car we managed to make it home, with a whale trailing behind us that Tom had caught with the harpoon gun that got us banned. Shaking my head we all got out the car and walked up to our house where Edd unlocked the door and let us all in before locking it behind us all once again. Normally I would've walked over to sit on the couch, but currently, we didn't have any due to Tom selling them.

So I headed to my room, while I walked down the hall I heard Tom yell, startled I ran to see what the problem was and saw a man in a red hoodie, devil horns and was currently smiling sinisterly at Tom, without hesitation I tackled the man to the ground and held his arms behind his back while I sat on him, restricting his movement. "Who the fuck are you and how did you get in?" I barked at the intruder.

The unknown man began to struggle, Edd rushed around the corner and gasped at the sight he saw, I glared at the introduced, not bothering to look at Edd. "(Y/n)!" I grunted. "(Y/n), get off of Tord!" He yelled at me, Tom just stood and watched with an amused look, Matt also came around the corner eating a cookie. 'Tord' grunted as he tried to release himself from my grip. I glared a little longer before Edd shouted at me again. "(Y/n)! Get off him, now!" Grumbling I let him go and got off him.

He quickly pushed himself off the ground and brushed himself off. "Wow, what a... Nice welcome." He smiled at me, I glared. Edd threw his arms around him and hugged him.

"Tord! Welcome back!" He gleefully replied. Tom stiffened.

"Welcome back!?" Tom shouted out in surprise. Tord smiled at him before placing his hands into his hoodie.

"I hope you don't mind me letting myself in." He shrugged as he looked at Edd innocently, I glared at him harder.

"Of course w-" I shouted but was cut off by Matt, who shoved the rest of the cookie into his mouth before saying.

"No, not at all! Who are you?" Insert short conversation here, I zoned out glancing at Tom who didn't seem happy in the least, we began moving to the living room when I whispered to Tom.

"So that's the guy you don't like?" Tom nodded, as he continued to glare at the back of his head with his arms folded unhappily.

"What happened to the chairs?" Tord questions, Edd chimed in and informed Tord that Tom sold them to a pirate. Tord laughed, poking Tom in the face repeatedly, "Ha! Classic stupid Tom," Tom growled a bit. "Don't worry!" Tord then revealed a box from his pocket and threw it into the middle of the living room, where a sofa suddenly grew, decorated with a light and a drinks holder. Edd and Matt yelled in excitement rushing over to take a seat while I looked in slight amazement.

Tord smirked at me as I looked on with interest, "and you must be?" he asked flirtatiously, I gave him an unimpressed stare.

"Uninterested." however, his attention was soon focused on Tom who held a tiny cube in his hand.

"What is this?" He looked at the object with confusion, picking it up to examine it.

"Oh, just something I invented." Tord pulled a button from his pocket and pressed it, caused the cube to expand into a chair, I gasped as Tom disappeared under the chair, Tord took a seat on it and got comfy, smiling happily while Tom painfully pulled himself from underneath it.

I rushed over to him and helped him up, he thanked me quietly and turned to face Tord he looked smug seated in the chair. "So when are you leaving again?" Tom asked him, stood behind them and slightly shuffled away from them both.

"Leaving? I'm moving back in!" Tord exclaimed happily, Tom grew agitated, which then lead to Edd piping up and scolding Tom for being 'rude'. Tom grumbled moving over to me and leaning on the door frame next to me while Tord, Edd and Matt and sat on the sofas. "So, what did you do while I was away?" Tord asked, Edd lit up and grabbed Tord off the sofa and lead him up the Matts room.

I looked at Tom with an eyebrow raised, he shrugged. Following them up we saw Tord looking around the room in wonder, Tom looked unbothered, Edd and Matt just looked around as well, remembering the adventures we all went on, well mainly them but I've been on a few with them in the recent months. "Wow," He said in wonder, "it looks like you guys had lots of adventures while I was away. I wish I could have been there." Tord said in awe while glancing at the objects.

Edd once again lit up and shouted, "I have an idea!" with his finger pointed to the sky, Tord looked confusion.

Then for the next few hours were went on short, action-packed adventures. It was fun, honestly. Getting to be apart of my brother's new memories while revisiting the placed he and his friends went. I sure had a fun time, however, I had a feeling Tom wasn't, thanks to Tords constant abuse. Now observing him with watchful eyes I understood why Tom didn't like him much, if at all. My respect for Tord grew thinner, and there wasn't much if any in the first place. Finally, we arrived at home.

I helped Tom walk since he battered and bruised. "Are you sure your ok? I can go and get you some painkillers if you want." I spoke softly to him. Before Tom could answer me Tord grabbed me and pulled me into the house while telling me that Tom would be fine. I shrugged him off and went to go back to Tom but Tord grabbed me again with his arm around my shoulder and guided me in.

"So, I didn't get to know you too well, who are you dear?" Tord smiled at me. "Oh, do I have to guess?" He teased.

"(Y/n) Gold." I shoved him off and stood away from him. Edd inserted himself again.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you two, sorry. Tord this is (Y/n), my sister, (Y/n) this is-" I cut Edd off.

" know who he is, and I don't like him." I gave him a death stare as he stared at me with shining silver eyes that held happiness in them. Edd frowned at me.

"You barely know him, (n/n). I'm sure by the end of the week you two will be best buds!" Edd tried to encourage me. I huffed. Sure, like that was possible.

"We'll see." I wandered off to the kitchen to get a drink as I was thirsty, reaching into the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Wandering back into the living room I saw Tord asking Edd a question while Tom stood leaning on the doorframe like before, this time was more because he was hurt more than anything else.

"But Edd, that's my room!" Tom vocalised. Edd nervously told him he could go back to his old room, that when I inserted myself into the conversation.

"Edd, I'm in Toms old room," I explained with a deadpan expression. Edd turned to me and smirked, I gave him a look of suspicion before he loudly claimed with amusement.

"Then Tom can sleep in your room with you!" I coughed out in surprise almost choking on my water.

"What?!" Tom and I screeched in unison.

"No offence to Tom what so ever but I don't want to share a room with him!" I cried out in offence. Tom yelled offended.

"But you did a week ago," Matt mentioned, innocently. I went silent and lost my train of thought, Tord looked confused, Edd looked smug and Tom was just staring at me just as lost as I was.

"Uhh..." Was all I could think of. "But that was a one-time thing?" I questioned even myself.

"(Y/n), I've seen Tom come out of your room in the morning more than once, and I've seen you come out of his. Don't make it out that you two aren't comfortable with each other. What's the difference now?" Edd began to grow tired of my excuses.

"Because now I don't have privacy! I'm a female! He's a male! Do you see why it would be awkward? Plus his bed is bigger than mine! That why I'm always in his!" I tried my best to explain. Edd waved my concerns off, playing it off as me complaining just because I didn't like Tord, which is half true.

"I never said you had to share a bed, but since you've already slept together I don't see an issue, so suck it up, you two are sharing a room." Edd finally snapped, turning his attention back to Tord who was a mixture between shocked, confused and smug, he apologised. I looked at Tom who looked at me and we both sighed in defeat.

"If you care about it that much, you can always share with me." Tord grinned at me mischievously. I let my shoulders droop.

"I'd prefer Tom, so no thanks." I rejected him for the second time today.

"Whatever you say, kjæreste." I rolled my eyes. I motioned for Tom to follow me to my room where we both spent the afternoon watching Netflix together and refusing to go outside my room.

"I can see why you dislike Tord so much," I say suddenly as we finished watching an episode. "He's too smug, and not to mention sly, cocky, an asshole, prick, way too confident and just an all-around awful guy." I ranted, using my hands for synthesis. Tom grunted in agreement, with a 'told you so'. "He has a nice accent, that's all I'm giving him," I mumbled.

Tom stared at me with a look of slight bewilderment, but when I gave him a look that said 'you should know why' he quickly let out a laugh and began to tease me, "it's because you have a thing for accents right? Ha! Who knew that one day it come and bite you in the ass." He snorted while grinning like a mad man.

"Common man, you know what it does to me. I can't help it." I say quietly in a shy tone of voice, To doesn't seem to care and continued to poke fun at me. "I regret ever saying anything." I sighed.

While Tom continued to laugh at me while laying on his back, I pouted at him while resting my back against the wall behind us. The door opens abruptly which started Tom and made him fall to the floor. I then began laughing at him while calling him a scary cat, Tom became less when impressed when it was me poking fun at him. Someone cleared their throat, I looked up to see Tord stood in the doorway, looking at us with confusion. "We got (F/F), it's here if you wanted any." He informed us. I darted off the bed, barely missing Tom and ran past Tord who swiftly moved out my way to avoid being shoved.

Walking into the living room I saw the (F/F) containers on the table along with cups and fizzy drinks, I grabbed a slice of pizza and jumped down on the sofa that Tord threw into the middle of the room earlier, Tom and Tord followed after me and sat either side of me while Matt and Edd sat on the other chairs. I began to devour the (F/F), Tom watched the T.V. without flinching at my animalistic eating methods, Tord looked on with concern, "Uh, why don't you slow down? You might make yourself sick-" Tord tried to reason with me but I growled at him.

"Fuck you, mine." Tord looked to Edd who only shrugged in response.

"Don't get in the way of (Y/n) and her (F/F). Trust me it's easier for all of us." Edd warned him as I continued to wolf down my food. Soon I finished up and went to the kitchen to wash the plate and clean myself up. Once I was done, I came back into the room, sat back between the boys and grabbed myself a drink from the table. Finally, I relax and curled up into myself.

"I'm in the mood to watch (F/M)," I said with a smile on my face, looking at Edd with Puddy dog eyes, he wasn't a huge fan of it since I watched it so frequently.

"Again? Come we always watch that movie." He whined. I pouted at him, with a mock hurt look.

"But it was one of the first movies I watched after moving away from my past life. C'mon Edd, Matt likes it too, don't you, Matt?" I looked at Matt who looked up from his mirror and smiled at me giddily.

"I'm just happy that I'm being thought of." He replied joyously, "but yes, now that they've mentioned it I would like to watch it again." Matt nodded, his smile happy and giddy. I pointed at him while looking at Edd with a 'told you so' look.

"What is (F/M)?" Tord asked with confusion, I looked at him with a blank expression, he looked at me tensely. I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him about while almost screeching about how amazing it was and that he'd love it. "Alright, alright, I'm down to watch it if it's OK with Edd," Tord told me, I yelled and hugged his arm, excited that he gave in so quickly.

"Tom? What about you?" I questioned him as I let Tord go to give him my full attention, he looked at me before grunting and reluctantly agreed. Satisfied, I looked at Edd who sighed in defeat and got up to set everything up. "Yes! I love you, Edd. You're the best!" I praised him.

Tom got up to get himself an alcoholic beverage from the kitchen and on his way back he threw a blanket over me, I ripped it off my head and glared at him. Sitting down next to me with his drink in hand he tugged the blanket towards himself and I grudgingly shared.

During the movie I sat intently watching, Tord asked me questions about things he was confused about, which I happily explained to him. Edd slowly drifted to sleep, Matts sole focus was the TV and Tom began to lean on me for support as he slowly fell into a peaceful dream. Halfway through the movie, Tord moved so that he was closer to me, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye expending another question when instead he whispered: "watch this." As he reaches around me to try and reach Tom, I stopped him however and he pouted at me. "What?"

"Why do you hate Tom so much?" I questioned him, forgetting about the movie playing, Tord rolled his eyes and tried to dismiss me. "I'm just curious, Tom said you used to have a good friendship until out of nowhere you started hating each other. He told me why he hates you, so now I wanna know why you hate him." Tord reluctantly began to explain.

"I don't hate him, at least, I don't have a reason to. If I'm being completely truthful, I'm not sure why we fight all the time. We've been fighting for so long it's almost like I can't help myself when I do something to annoy him." Tord caught my eyes with his own, his silver eyes almost glowing with the TVs reflecting off them. "The truth is, I don't know the reason anymore." He looked conflicted with himself. "At first it was because I wanted him to know that I was the better one, that I was stronger and better than him, now I don't know," Tord confessed.

I looked at him with a soft expression, "well in that case, why don't you try and be nicer to him from now on?" I suggested. Tord looked at me with a mix of emotion. "It'll make both of your lives better if you get along rather than being at war all the time." I smiled warmly at him. Tord looked down at him hands that rested in his lap.

"Maybe." He whispered. When he looked up and caught my gaze again I tried to give him a look of encouragement. He smiled back, this one wasn't filled with hidden maliciousness, or like his usual smiles, this one was genuine and slightly shy given the blush on his cheeks. "Okay, I will try. For you." My smile widened.

"Thank you, Tord. You're not as much of an asshole as I thought you were." I giggled as he gasped in mock offence. Soon we started laughing quietly as to not wake Tom or Edd. We settled down again, Tord also leaning against me now too. Quitely I watch the rest of the movie, warm and happy.

The change between Tord and Toms relationship was almost immediate, Tom was slightly suspicious at first until I explained that I had a chat with Tord. Slowly and over the next few months, they got closer with each other like they used to be. The name-calling and teasing were still there but that was always there between them. Eventually, all three of us began to hang out more frequently.

Today I was arriving back home after another long nighttime walk. Edd and Matt decided to go out for the weekend to someplace I forgot about, leaving Tom, Tord and I home alone. 'Meow', oh and Ringo too of course. "Hey, kitty." I kneeled to stroke her, "I don't suppose you know where Tom or Tord are." I continued to pet her and she rubbed her head along my legs with a put. There wasn't a bass being played nor was there Tord watch anything lewd on the TV. After a month or two of them being friendly, Tom and Tord decided to share a room but refused to sleep in the same bed so now their room is split in two.

The sound of wood creaking adverted my attention to the door frame, Tord stood there with an unimpressed face, I smiled and went to greet him when a picture frame that was gripped firmly in his hands distracted me and I instantly lost my happy face. "Hello, Tord." I greeted.

"Hello, (Y/n)." I looked at him as I stood up. "Mind explaining who this is?" He shoved the picture frame into my hands, I fumbled a little as I caught it gently. I looked down at it with a sad face, tears gathering in my eyes. "I expect a response, (Y/n)." I sighed out, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"It's my ex-boyfriend." I breathe out shakily. Tord didn't seem to understand, only growing more frustrated at my lack of reply. "He-" I close my eyes tightly to hold in the pain. "He died in a car crash while driving us home from a date." I choked the words out, my heart full of anguish.

Tords stance faulted, "oh," I lowed my head some more to hide my pain. "Oh, kjæreste. I'm sorry." Tord reached for me, his hand reached under my chin and pulled it up, once he saw the tears streaming down my cheeks he wiped them away silently as he pulled me flush to his body to comfort me. His arms around my shoulder and lower back. I dug my face into his shoulder, sobbing.

I heard a door open, I heard Tom talking to Tord before a warmth developed on my shoulder, looking over my shoulder I saw Tom, he smiled sympathetically as I sniffled. I calmed down a little and pulled away from Tord. Tom suggested that we all watch something in the living room, get some popcorn and relax. Smiling I thanked them as Tom got the blankets and Tord got the popcorn, they waved me off, "its no problem, now go get in your pj's and come back down and relax with us." I nodded and walked to my room.

I put the picture frame on my desk, I looked at it fondly. With a smile, I put on my pj's and went back to the living room. I sat between them and snuggled up to them both. "I need to tell you both something," Catching their attention they looked at me confused. Smiling I pulled them closer. "I love you two." I smiled as I kissed their cheeks. They blushed but both leaned into me.

"I love you too." They replied like lovesick puppies while I giggled. We got comfortable and had a nice and relaxed night in together.

Finally, my heart was at peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 38
You move in to a new house, you meet great neighbors and become very close to them. But the one in the blue hoodie catches your attention. New friend...
467K 10.1K 149
Cover art by me, Biscuit19131 This book has oneshots for anyone and everyone. I am so sorry, this was made when I was 11-12, I'm suffering as much...
7.1K 152 25
-𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦! .... -𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. .... child!Tord×child!Reade...
11.2K 320 20
This is a remake of my story - "I'm sorry" on my old account @/cosmicstar9. hopefully this one is less cringe. If you need to read the old one for th...