like we used to do. [ 8-bitry...

By Iciriel

You've been friends with Ryan for some time now, and with his slowly increasing popularity on YouTube, and yo... More

Author's Notes~
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Authors Notes ~
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Author's Notes.
Special: Holiday Tidings.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Author's Notes.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Author's Notes.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Author's Notes.
Authors Notes.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Authors Notes.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Authors Notes!
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Authors Notes.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
authors note.
Chapter 25.
quick authors note ~

Author's Notes.

917 9 3
By Iciriel

I seem to like these. Oops.

It helps me keep those of you, who have come forward and expressed how much joy you have for this story, informed. And to be honest, if it weren't for you guys, I'd have lost all desire to keep this story going.

I know I'm slow. I'm terrible at updating, and trust me. It makes me feel like utter shite because of it.

You guys that take the time to read my stories, give me feedback and express excitement for my stories, YOU guys are the reason I keep this story going, albeit however long (because I'm always running into writers block, simply because I haven't written this much since high school. 7 years ago xD).

But I wanted you guys to know, you are the heart and soul of this story, and I WILL complete this story for you.

But, there is one problem that I need your help with.

I have a mindset, of where this story is going to go. I know how I want it to end. However, I have been debating, on having the story, have two endings. A happy ending, and a... not so happy ending.

If that would pique your interest, do not hesitate to let me know. I will take your opinions into consideration. <3

I thank you for taking the time to read this. *^*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 459 32
*Slowly editing* What happens when you get an email saying you got accepted into a group of YouTubers? Fun, Drama, and Love? One person in particular...
8.4K 440 22
Ryan was a mess with one person who he loved. Or so he thought. Ryan was haunted by the memories of his past lover and well, past in general. When he...
52.5K 2.1K 73
UNDER EDITING!!!! Warning Cringey You've always wanted to go to Ireland because of a famous YouTuber named Jacksepticeye and when you go to Ireland...
182K 4.9K 30
You have been Mark's best friend since freshman year of high school, and met through your older brother, so you both go way back. You both room toget...