Author's Notes.

I seem to like these. Oops.

It helps me keep those of you, who have come forward and expressed how much joy you have for this story, informed. And to be honest, if it weren't for you guys, I'd have lost all desire to keep this story going.

I know I'm slow. I'm terrible at updating, and trust me. It makes me feel like utter shite because of it.

You guys that take the time to read my stories, give me feedback and express excitement for my stories, YOU guys are the reason I keep this story going, albeit however long (because I'm always running into writers block, simply because I haven't written this much since high school. 7 years ago xD).

But I wanted you guys to know, you are the heart and soul of this story, and I WILL complete this story for you.

But, there is one problem that I need your help with.

I have a mindset, of where this story is going to go. I know how I want it to end. However, I have been debating, on having the story, have two endings. A happy ending, and a... not so happy ending.

If that would pique your interest, do not hesitate to let me know. I will take your opinions into consideration. <3

I thank you for taking the time to read this. *^*