His Death.. His Love.. [Under...

By Shreemayi

#20 under general fiction- 20/04/2017 Cover credits to @tanya21034 He loved her more than he knew.. she did t... More

•Prologue•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
Thank you!!
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•

•Chapter 1•

667 58 79
By Shreemayi

Happy reading 😃😃

Waking up to not feeling youself was what I had gotten used to in four years. I sat up and buried my face in my palms.

Four years. It has been four goddamn years.

Four years since I had left everything behind and ran to the colour I love the most now.. which I once used to hate.

BLACK.

The colour that held Power. Authority. Strenght and elegance.

I hated it because it shades who you really are. You cannot decipher what the person had in his/her mind. Hiding yourself.

And now I have nothing other than black. I started loving it at one point. People looking at you with respect. Black gives me all the calm I need. I may be only 24 and look like a kid to all, but who knew that this face and a person like me would land up in this place. At this point of life. Which I hated. Not what I had dreamt of.

But they say.. elders are so right.. Expect the UNEXPECTED.

I looked out the large window on my left side. It was still dark. The water flowing calm in the lake out my window. I looked at my bedside table to see that it was only 3:00 AM. I had slept only for two hours. Sleep was not a thing now. Sleep.. one of the things I had loved once more than anything in life. To have my head placed in maa's lap and drift to sleep as she patted my shoulder and carresed my hair. A sigh escaped my lips as memories came down flashing.

Now that I don't stay with my family, let's not think of it. And these memories are my weakness.

Morning routine: to go to the dark basement and smirk at the stuggling and almost dead figure of the people who crossed my path. It just soothes my burning heart. To play with them like they were my toy.

But they always angered me. They all hated my hospitality. I take care of them so well. Play with them. No food. Very little water.

Why am I hated? In the end I'm happy. I feel satisfied. That's all is needed. Nothing more.

I don't want hate. I want fear. I want to see the fear in their eyes. Fear of death. To shed their ego in front of me. And I get it every time. Every single time. So, I'm happy.

No one dares to cross my path. The path of Ruhi Atharva. If they do, they get the best of treatment. And I'm the CEO of SathyamShivam Enterprises. The company that belonged to my twin cousins Sathyam and Shivam Atharva. And the boss of Ivy League. More often called as The Queen.. Mafia Queen.

"Ruhi are you ready?" my brother asked as he peeked in.

"Yep" I replied as I looked up at him.

"Roo, you can still back. Go back" he whispered as he sat on my bed, facing me.

"I haven't brushed" I said as I turned away.

"You're still the same Roo. This is not for you" Shivam said as he came in.

"Do you want me to shoot you two down? My morning routine will be satisfied" I hissed in anger as I pulled my gun from under my pillow.

"Your guest is still there. We'll come next" Sathyam snapped and in the end smiled.

"Out now!!" I snapped as I pointed at the door "I'll be there in five minutes" I screamed and they left.

I freshened up and walked out of my room in my black jeans and black crop top with a black leather jacket and black sneakers. Applying bright red lipstick and let my long hair free. I walked into the basement to see Mr. Smith panting hard, trying to free himself from the ropes that held him tight to a chair. I had ordered my men to keep him awake for five days and to not let him sleep a wink. Amit uncle had just splashed a jug of ice cold water at his face and then continued to harshly shake his head. Amit uncle, a man in his mid fifties was a close aid of my late fiancé. And the person I could trust the most.

"What did you feed him uncle?" I smirked and he smirked back understanding me.

"Nothing bete (kid/ little one). Just some hot knives and hot candle wax" he replied chuckling, satisfied at his work.

"Nice" I smirked at the rashes on his skin.

I walked to him and pulled him up by his hair. He looked at me with pure hatred and rage. And I hated it. I took the rotary cutter from the toolbox nearby and placed his thumb on the armrest and the cutter right above his thumb. I smirked as he screamed in fear through the duct tape that covered his mouth to which I smirked. I put the cutter back and he heaved a sigh of relief. His eyes popped out as I took a tweezer.

"Tell me" I sneered as I pulled the tape harshly.

"Not even if I die" he said as he breathed hard.

"You better" Amit uncle sneered as his nails dug into Mr. Smith's cheeks.

"No uncle" I clicked my tongue and walked closer.

I sat on the chair opposite him. I took his hand again. I smirked as I looked into his eyes and tore his nail. Blood oozed out as he screamed. I ran the tip of the tweezer down his face and his blood in a line as I traced.

"Okay. Don't. You're the most trusted aid. So, how I can you? Such a faithful employee" I smiled.

Amit uncle looked confused. Shivam and Sathyam looked as much confused. I laughed at their confused faces. Poor them. They knew me so well, still the confusion. They grew annoyed seeing me laugh.

"Then get ready to face the consequences" I sneered as I took a blade and drew my favourite patterns.

Rubbed salt over the fresh wounds. But it bored me.

"He's boring" I pouted and threw the blade.

"He'll come for you Atharva. You can't escape. He'll wipe you all out" he snapped as he laughed.

"I'll see" I snapped and pulled my gun out.

I've had enough with him. One of my men came and untied him. He kicked his knees and he went kneeling. I smirked as I aimed my gun at him.

"Eenie meenie minie moe, where do I shoot first?" I kept moving my gun from one place to another.

He looked at me in fear. I looked at the other three and they smiled. I kept thinking and he just kept pleading. It was going to be his end. I smirked as a thought crossed me.

"Uncle this has six bullets no?" I asked indicating to the gun in my hand.

"Yep" he replied.

"I'll need six more bullets" I smirked.

"Take my gun" Sathyam gave me his.

"Thanks brother" I smiled as I took it from him and placed it on the table.

"Okay.. ready Mr.Smith?" I smirked.

"You cannot kill me" he sneered.

"Watch" I said as I pullet the trigger at his shoulder.

"Oops. Missed" I smiled.

"Next" I shot his other shoulder "aaaah.. again miss" I snapped.

I ended up shooting all the fingers of his right hand. Blood oozed as he wailed in pain and started to collapse. I smiled the blood dripping down. No. I need him awake. Uncle dunk his head in a tub of water. Pulled him out when I asked him to. His eyes were wide open and was trying hard to get his breaths evened out.

"Seven done. Five more" I pouted.

"Kill me. Why are you playing with me like this?" he asked still breathing hard.

"Cause I love to play. I hate fast endings. Love to take it slow" I grinned wide.

"Roo, we'll handle it. You leave" my brother said as he came forward and punched his face hard.

"No" I whined "I started. So, I will end it" I snapped.

"Let her have her treat" uncle chuckled.

"You've spoilt her enough uncle" he sighed.

"I'd thank him for it" I smiled to which my brothers sighed and uncle chuckled.

"One" I said as I shot his stomach.

"Two" I shot his left thigh "three" the right thigh.

"Four" I shot his chest.

"You will never get what you want Atharva" he sneered.

"Like I said, the faithful, honest and the trustworthy employee" I smiled.

I was frustrated inside. I held him by his jaw and his mouth opened. I easily slipped in the length of the gun in as he didn't fight. He was dead tired, super exhausted. That mouth which didn't open for me and that tongue which didn't twist to answer my queries will never be able to open again. His pained and fear filled eyes met my angry ones before I finally pulled the trigger. His eyes closed and his head fell back with his body landing on the wooden floor with a thud.

"That's enough" Sathyam took his gun back "make sure to clean this mess up" he ordered at the men standing around us and pulled me out.

They in no time moved their feet to followed the given order. I smirked as I looked back again, one last time to see the lifeless body of the man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
8.8K 637 23
Situations made Shivaay a billionaire CEO into a Mafia leader. His only motto of life was to avenge his sister's death. He was having a face-off with...
16.3K 588 34
Been #1 in Chandigarh #2 in Mumbai #2 in entrepreneurs Ruhi Singhania. The CEO of Earthly Fashions. She is known for her luxurious lifestyle, outstan...
11.2K 421 40
Book 2 in The Brotherhood series Gianna Patel I was a little girl when my best friend held my hand and brought me home. Lily and her three brothers b...