His Princess !! DISCONTINUED...

By Batman0131

Joclyn Woods looks like any other 17 year old, but no one knows what happens beyond the closed doors of her "... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Cover stuff..
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AHHH!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
🎉WINNERS OF THE FIRST COVER CONTEST!!🎉
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Hey!!! Still not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (preview)
Chapter 25
Guys...

Chapter 7

123K 3.2K 1K
By Batman0131

Sorry for the late update. Please send me covers!! This is unedited too so be mindful of that. So any-who happy readings. 😊

Not edited!

Joclyn's POV

   Walking down the hallway, I groaned again as I blindly bumped into another person and they pushed me four times as hard. I stumbled back bumping into another person who did the same exact thing.

   By now the crowd was thinning and the late bell had already rung.

   Dang it.

   I knew my teachers didn't like me, so the odds weren't in my favor. I blindly stumbled my way to where I thought was the classroom. Yeah that's how bad my eyesight is. All of a sudden I was pushed against the locker, but it was gently as if they didn't want to hurt me.

That's a first.

   Shyly looking up, I saw no other than Grayson looking down at me with emotion I couldn't describe in his eyes.

   "Princess, where did you go?" He asked in his deep, husky voice. I blushed at the nickname.

   "Huh," I said not paying attention because of the fact that he was so close to me. His mere presence surrounded me, enveloping me in warmth and his smell. He chuckled at my dazed state, knowing full well that he was doing this to me.

   "Yesterday I took you to my house to get you checked up, but when I came back you were gone. Why did you go?" He asked softly.

"I don't know, probably because I had no clue whose house it was or if I had been kidnapped." I blurted out. My eyes widened because this was the most I have spoken in a long time.

"Wait, I um didn't-" I was stopped by a chuckle coming from Grayson. The sound sent pleasant tingles down my spine. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on mine.

   "You're so cute," he said amusement laced in his voice.

   I'm glad I entertain him.

   Woah, where did that come from.  Maybe it's almost that time of the month. I realized that I was staring dazedly at Grayson's handsome face. He sported a big smirk on his face when he saw my reddened cheeks. He lifted one hand and caressed my burning cheek with his warm hand.

"I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean to frighten you like that. Now can you explain to me why your shirt was soaked in blood?" He asked, all playful banter disappearing.

Fudge, I thought he would have forgotten.

"Umm, well you see here, it was.... fruit punch! Y-Yeah, fruit punch I spilled it on me and I couldn't c-change my t-shirt so I just w-wore my hoodie on top of it." I said meekly and nodding at the same time which made me brush my forehead with Grayson's.

"Okay, I'll believe you this time, but what about when I saw you in the orphanage, in your room?" He asked, getting angry.

   Think Jos, think.

   "Oh that. Pshh. T-Those weren't real. This girl w-wanted to try her special effects m-makeup on me and I let her." I said shyly, my breathing increasing. Each word pierced my heart. I despised lying. He looked down at me with doubt clear in his eyes.

   Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking down the hallway which made Grayson jump back. I looked up at Grayson with wide eyes and knew I was beyond late. He stared down at me with anger.

   Oh no. I know that look.

   I flinched into the lockers and shut my eyes tightly, awaiting the pain, but surprisingly there was none. I felt a warm lips kiss my forehead with tenderness and something cold slip onto my face.

   "Bye Princess," he whispered and left. When I got the courage to open my eyes, Grayson was long gone and the footsteps were slowly getting farther away. I also noticed how my eyesight had gotten clearer.

   My glasses!

   I then blushed at how considerate Grayson was. Snapping out of my thoughts, I rushed down the hallway not forgetting to stop at my locker to gather my belongings for math. I for one loved math unlike most of my classmates. Even though Mr. Burns disliked me. His name did fit him because his face always looked like he had a sunburn. Not my words. I wouldn't dare say that about anyone.

   When I reached the wooden door, I took a deep breathe and opened it. Immediately, everyone turned towards me. My breathing became more rapid. If I haven't mentioned it before, I'll mention it now. I have major social anxiety and that's not going to help my case right now.

   "Ms. Woods, can you tell me why your 10 minutes late." He asked knowing my problem, but still put me in the spot. My breathing started getting out of control and tears glazed my eyes when I heard everyone laugh at my horrible state. My ears started ringing and I couldn't catch what he had said.

   It's ok Jos breathe. Think of someone you could trust.

   My mom used to tell me that when I was younger and used to get panic attacks. The first person to come to my mind was Grayson's handsome face. It surprisingly helped. I slowly started calming down.

   Weird.

   "... after school detention." That was all I had heard. No, I couldn't be late to the orphanage. I was internally freaking out, but didn't protest. I made my way to his desk, collected the detention slip, and walked to my desk. The remainder of  school passed by quickly. I saw Grayson and what I think to be his friends in the halls being flocked  by almost everyone. Mostly the females in the school.

   When the dismissal bell rang, I sadly walked to the detention room. Judging by the jacked up door which held picture and words I would never speak, I knew this was going to be all rough and tumble. When I finally got the the guts to open the door, I was surprised to see Grayson and his group of friends on one side of the room with Bradley, the former bad boy of the school since Grayson and his group are the new ones, and his gang of friends on the other side of the room. There was no teacher or any females in the classroom. When they heard the door all 10 heads snapped to face me and no conversation lingered.

   I tried to ignore their stares and placed the detention slip on the teachers desk. There was already tension between both groups, but it intensified when I walked in. I could feel a panic attack bubbling up, but I took deep breathes and walked to one corner which was unoccupied. Sitting down, I took out my textbook and notebook, but someone threw it off the desk.

   "Well, look who decided to grace us with her ugly presence," Bradley sneered. I looked up to see Bradley, John, Alex, Aiden, and Caden all glaring down at me. Bradley already hated me since he was Jeffrey's son and everyone else were his best buddies which automatically made them despise me. There were rumors that Jeffery was a gang leader and passed the title to Bradley. I knew that was true since they had gang meetings at the orphanage. They threatened to find and kill my parents if I told anyone their secret.

"Why are you here? Just go and kill yourself. You're doing everyone a favor," John said smirking. The tears I tried so hard to stop finally trailed down my flushed cheeks knowing what he had said was true. No one would care. They seemed to enjoy my pain.

"Enough!" Boomed a familiar voice. Judging by the fear in all five of the boys eyes, I knew it was Grayson's voice. The six of them took three big steps back and their space was taken by Grayson and his friends.

"I dare you to say another word against her," Grayson spit out with so much venom I shivered. Bradley squared his shoulders and tried to look more scary. Grayson and Bradley were the same height, but Grayson had more muscle.

"Ha! You're sticking up for that b*tch. Wow that's low man." He forced those words out with fear laced in each of them. To add to it, he let out a fake laugh and his friends joined him. This brought even more tears.

I'm so pathetic.

Grayson not having it said," Go back to your da-dang corner and don't even think about looking her way or I'll beat you up until you can't even remember your name." They all looked as if they were about to pee their pants. As they walked back to their seats, I got up and went to grab my books. I was about to bend down and grab them when I was suddenly picked up by two warm arms. I squealed and tried to get out, but they just held harder.

   "Stop moving Princess," said a husky voice. I turned my head and saw that it was Grayson carrying me. When he reached his seat I let out a breath of relief, but it was short lived because instead of putting me down, he made me sit on his lap. I blushed a deep red when he snaked his arms around my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

   "Are you okay?" Grayson's breath tickled my neck. I shivered and nodded with my brown curls bouncing everywhere. I then noticed all of Grayson's friends staring at us. I looked down and blushed even more.

   "I'm Liam," said the boy closest to us. He seemed to have a cheerful aura.

   "And I'm Scott. The more handsome twin." Scott and Liam are identical twins and looked as if there was nothing different about them, but when I looked closer I saw that Liam had a dimple on the left side of his face and Scott had a dimple on the right side of his face. Other than that nothing was different. They both had wavy blonde hair, green eyes, and the same muscular build.

   "No you're not, I'm more handsome. Right Jos?" Liam asked. My eyes widened when he said said my name.

   "How do you know my name?" I asked shyly.

   "Grayson here doesn't stop talking about you. You'll be surprised." Scott said chuckling. My cheeks burned red again at the thought of Grayson talking about me to his friends.

   "No I don't." Grayson immediately denied, but I didn't miss the slight blush on his neck.

   "I'm Ben," said a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Even though he had nerdy glasses and a boyish smile, he had muscles which made him look more intimidating. I shyly waved back and smiled.

   "Look guys! We're twining. She also has dimples," Scott exclaimed in a girly tone. To prove his point, Liam leaned over and poked my dimples. I giggled at their behavior which made them smile wider.

   "I'm Damian," the last boy said in a hard tone. He looked even more scary than Grayson with his dark hair and almost black eyes.

   "Don't let him scare you. He's a big softie in the inside," said Liam reading my frightened expression. Damian scowled playfully at Liam and pointed the middle finger at him which made me gasp. Ben looked at me with an amused look and pinched my cheeks.

   "Aww she's so cute," Ben cooed. I felt Grayson's arms tighten around my waist which made me blush again. The rest of detention was passed with everyone joking around. Surprisingly, Grayson stopped brooding and joined in the conversation.

   Who knew that detention could actually be fun.

   Sorry guys it was a late update. I had a lot of stuff to do over break and I just couldn't get to writing a new chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. If I made any please feel free to tell me.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Love all of you guys❤️!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.1M 55.6K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
3K 53 12
Kaitlyn a 17 year old girl, born into a pack of wolves but not a wolf, everyone made fun of her because of it and also because of her pale skin, ligh...
945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...