Trapped In A Fake Relationshi...

By ryderlynnfever

Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 82
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86 - The Ending
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Sequel of YOU, HIM, AND I
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans' Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 79

838 11 2
By ryderlynnfever

I'm cooking some eggs and make toast bread for breakfast and waiting for the water boiling and will make a coffee for Sam.

"Good morning, mommy."

I turn my face and see Sam is holding Tyler and he is already wake up and turn his face at me.

"Good morning, handsome." I smile at Tyler. "You with daddy first okay. I'm cooking for the breakfast."

It's been three months we're back to New York and live in a new apartment. Tyler already four months old and many things he already can do like giggle and smile and he is always trying to reach his feet with his hand when I lay his body on the bed.

I'm still working in Vogue and Sam is work in a advertising enterprise as the designer program since he is good at arts. So both of us took parts to bring Tyler to our work place everyday since we dont have any baby sitter and Tyler is not a fussy baby. He is easy to handle one.

I'm really happy to live in a new life like this and I guess I'm ready to be a wife and I'm ready to get married but I never tell Sam because I guess he will know that.

"Come here. Daddy has work today so Tyler come to Vogue with mommy okay." I said and hold Tyler in my arms.

"You dont have any works?" Sam asked me.

"I have but not too much. Just need to email some clients." I said to Sam.

"That's okay if you dont have much work to do." Sam says and eat his breakfast.

"Well, lets take a bath, honey." I said to Tyler and walk to the bathroom.

I take off his clothes and fill the bathtub with warm water and take his lean board because he is still cant sit down but he is getting fatter every day and he is become fat baby.

I asked my mom about this and she said that it's fine. It's meant that his formula milk really work on him so he is getting fatter and maybe in the next two months I can give him soil food.

"Honey, stop kicking your feet and splashing the water." I said to Tyler.

"Tyler, dont do that, buddy." Sam walks in to brush his teeth.

Tyler just turn his face and looking at Sam while Sam is brushing his teeth. He raises his hands and seems like he want Sam lift him up.

After that I take his towel and lift him up from the bathtub and walk to his room. Yes, my son has his own room and I was the one who decorate his bedroom and I really love it.

I place Tyler on his changing table and then take his clothes from his wardrobe and change his clothes with the clean and new one.

"We will meet some beautiful girls in Vogue today so you have to be handsome." I chuckle at Tyler.

Tyler just looking at me and open his mouth until he start giggle and still trying to reach his foot with his hand when I wear him his baby shoes with the socks.

"Let's go." I place Tyler on his stoller and went out from his room to living room.

"Kurt just called." Sam says and place the phone back on hangin wall.

"What happened? The baby already born?" I ask Sam.

"Yes, a girl. Named Zoe Elizabeth Anderson." Sam says to me.

"She got Kurt's middle name and Blaine's last name. I'm curious she looks like now." I giggle and take a slice of bread.

"She must be beautiful." Sam says and turn his face at Tyler. "And Tyler got a girl step-cousin." Sam smiles at Tyler.

I can heard that Tyler is giggling according to what Sam says to him. Sam lift him up from the baby stoller and hold him.

I'm preparing the things that I should bring to Tyler baby backpack like his milk and his diapers also his new clothes.

"What? You must be excited to come to Vogue and meet beautiful models there who want to lift you up right?" Sam chuckles and Tyler.

"And you know what? Your dad was the one hope if he were you." I chuckle.

"Of course not." Sam rolls his eyes.

"Give me a kiss first." I said to Tyler and want to kiss him and he just looking at me but I turn my face and give a quick kiss on Sam's lips.

Sam and I just laugh as we see Tyler look confused at us. "He is confused looking at us." Sam says.

"Just kidding. Give mama kiss." I said to Tyler and kiss him. "Hmmm someone is really fragrant." I chuckle.

"You took him for a bath with a water of parfume?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"No, just try a new baby cologne I read from magazine and I like the smell. So I buy it." I said to Sam. "Come on, or we will be late."

"Yes, mommy." Sam says and take his bag while he is holding Tyler.

I place Tyler's baby bag in his stoller and I take my bag and went out from our apartment while pushing Tyler's stoller. I lock the apartment door and put the key inside my bag.

Every day is always be like this. And it's been three months Sam and I being like this. I'm happy with my life now and I cant wait until Sam asks me to marry him.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on my table and looking at my computer and finishing some design of new magazine issue.

I take a look at Tyler and he is just playing with his unicorn doll while laying his body on his stoller. I look at my watch and in thirty minutes I can finish my work then I can come to Sam's office and surprise him.

"Emily, this is the file that you asked." James walks in and bring a map. "Hey Tyler where is your dad?" James smiles at Tyler.

"Sam has meeting in his office so I took him here besides that I dont have any work left. By the way I got a call from Kurt and said that his baby already born and it's a girl." I said to James.

"Aww that's cute. It's make me want to get married and have a baby." James says and sit down on a seat in front of my table.

"Just get married." I said to James.

"I want to but I'm not sure." James sighs. "What about you?"

"Actually I'm ready to get married but I didnt tell Sam yet and I'm waiting for him to propose me." I said.

"You know what? You better ask him first than you wait for him." James says to me and stand up from his seat.

"You think that's cool?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes, this is brand new era." James says to me and take the file then walk off.

I'm just let out a sigh then turn my face back to my computer and then looking at Tyler. Yeah Sam and I already found our own happiness and Tyler is our proof.

~~~~

"Come on, honey. Let's surprise daddy in his office." I said to Tyler and hold him with baby's carrier.

I take my bag and hold it. I push Tyler's stoller and went out from my office. I already finish all my works and Mr. Haynes cant yell at me because of this.

"Hey..." Isabelle smiles at me.

"Hey Isabelle." I smile back at her.

"Hello handsome." Isabelle smiles at Tyler. "You both wanna go home?"

"I already finished my work and Mr. Haynes already went home since one hour ago so I wanna come to his dad's office then go home." I said to Isabelle.

"Wow alright, have fun." Isabelle smiles at me.

"Thank you. See you." I smile back at her and walk off.

I went out from the Vogue's office and push Tyler's stoller and walk in the street. Sam's office building not really far from WTC building so I guess I dont have to take a cab and it save the money.

I turn my face at Tyler and he is still awake and look around the street. He is already four months old and it's time for him to explore his world.

We keep walking until we arrived in front of Sam's office building. I enter the building and the receptionist smiles at me.

"Hey Tyler." She smiles at Tyler.

"Hello, is my dad here?" I chuckle.

"Mr. Evans in his office, ma'am." She smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at her and walk off.

I turn my way to Sam's office while pushing Tyler's wheelchair. I keep walking and open the door of Sam's office and Sam turn his face at us.

"Hey, daddy." I chuckle and get in.

"Hey, buddy." Sam stands up from his seat and walk to us about to hold Tyler.

"No, sanitize first." I said to him and spray the hand sanitizer to his hand.

"I just washed my hand actually." Sam says and lift Tyler from the baby's carrier and hold him. "You didnt have work, babe?" Sam asked me.

"I did but it's already done so we came here to surprise you." I said to Sam. "Besides that Mr. Haynes already went off since one hour ago so I'm free." I giggle.

"That's cool." Sam give me a quick kiss on my lips.

I can see that Tyler is leaning his head on Sam's shoulder. I look at Tyler and he is fall asleep. I know that my son is spoilt with his father.

"He is fall asleep." I said to Sam.

"He didnt sleep in your office?" Sam asks me and give Tyler to me.

"No, he was busy with playing his unicorn doll." I shake my head and place Tyler carefully on his stoller.

"You wanna wait until my work done? I'm still have something to do." Sam says to me.

"Yeah I'm here for that, Sam." I nodded.

"Just order some food if you're hungry. You already have lunch?" Sam asks me.

"I did. Just finish your work. I'll wait." I smile at him and sit down on a seat in front of his table.

"I got a wedding invitation this weekend. You wanna come with me?" Sam asks me.

"Why not. We can also bring Tyler." I nodded.

"You said that you didnt have much work but you look tired, baby." Sam says to me.

"Just little bit sleepy." I giggle.

"Sleep there. I will wake you up when I finish my work." Sam rubs my hair and points to the sofa in his office.

"No, I'm fine." I shake my head.

"Give daddy a kiss first." Sam grins at me.

"You're not Tyler." I chuckle.

"Just because I'm not Tyler you dont want to kiss me anymore?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

I chuckle and pull Sam's face closer to me and then kiss him softly as Sam cup my cheek and kisses me back.

"Alright, I will finish my work first then we can buy food for dinner and go home." Sam says to me and walk to his seat.

"Yes." I'm yawning and lean my head on his table.

Sam's POV

"Babe, what do you want for dinner tonight?" I ask Emily.

No answer. I turn my face and see Emily is lean her head on the table and she is fall asleep. I rub her hair while looking at her fall asleep.

I know she is tired. Being a mom, housewife, and a carrer woman. But she is the best. I really can see that she is can be a good mother for our son. She know everything Tyler needs and she knows it better than me.

I stand up from my seat and take Emily's body and lift her up. I lift her body bridal style and lay her body on the sofa and sit down on the edge of that sofa and rub her hair.

"Mr. Evans?" Julie walks in and bring some files. "Ups sorry. I dont meant to." She said to me.

"It's okay. It's just my wife and our son fell asleep while visiting." I giggle.

"I'm sorry, sir. This is the file you want." Julie says.

"Just place it on my table. Thank you." I said to her.

"You're welcome, sir." She said and walk off.

I kiss Emily's forehead and walk to my table. Yeah I told everyone in this office that I'm married with Emily and we already have a son.

Emily knows about this and she seems fine with that and everytime we met my work partner, sometimes she introduce herself first as my wife and that's the thing that made me realized that she is ready to get married.

Besides that living with her every day is like we already married unofficially. She is the best. The best of handling baby. The best of taking care of me and Tyler. She is the best thing in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

"You want to order food from the outside or  want me to cook you something?" I ask Sam.

"It's up to you, baby. If you tired, just order some food." Sam says to me.

"I can cook while Tyler is sleeping." I said and take some food ingredients from the mini fridge.

"One of my friend in office just had his second baby. And he is only 24th." Sam says while watching tv.

"Then?" I simply ask.

"I'm thinking about getting a sibling for Tyler." Sam giggles.

"Honey, he is just four months old." I said to Sam.

"You dont want to have another child with me? I meant, I want a girl so we will have a couple." Sam says to me.

"I really want to. I also want the same but Tyler is just four months old and maybe when he is already four or five years old, we can get that because he must be already understand. But for now? No. He is still need full attention and affection from us, Sam." I smile at Sam.

"Yeah you're right. You really think about future." Sam smiles back at me.

Suddenly the baby monitor is ringing. Sam walk off to Tyler's room quickly to see is he fine or not.

"Hey mommy, I'm awake." Sam chuckles as he hold Tyler in his arm and put pacifier in his mouth.

"Honey, if you awake now, you will stay up late." I sigh.

"I will stay up late to take him care. Dont worry." Sam says to me.

"Here, he must be hungry." I said to Sam and give a bottle of milk to him for Tyler.

Sam walks to the sofa and sit down on the sofa and lean Tyler's body to his chest while give him a milk.

I go back turn my face to my food I made for dinner. Then I place the food on the dining table.

"Come here, let your dad have his dinner first." I said to Tyler and lift him up from Sam's hand.

"He took a long nap and he will stay awake until this morning." Sam says while eating his food.

"He will." I sigh. Tyler start crying again and stop drinking his milk. "Yes, it's okay to stay awake as long as you want, honey."

"You want this?" Sam shows the spoon with food to Tyler's mouth and he open his mouth.

"Sam, he is not allowed to eat solid food." I stop Sam. "Okay we better go to our room and play there." I said to Tyler.

I walk to Tyler's room and take his unicorn doll from his crib and walk to my bed room and lay his body on my bed.

I lay Tyler's body on the bed but then he is trying to move his body to make aslant and then laying flat. This is first time I saw him like this.

"Sam! You have to see this." I shout.

"What happened?" Sam walks in.

"See, he is trying to move his body and make aslant but he cant lift his fat butt." I laugh.

"Come on, buddy lift your fat butt or I will take you to gym tomorrow." Sam chuckles.

Suddenly Tyler start crying. He is tired because he trying to move his body but he cant do that so I move his body and let him to make aslant on the bed and he stop crying.

"How cute he is." I chuckle and sit down next to him.

"Your doll." Sam chuckles and rubs my hand then walk off.

I roll my eyes and turn my face to Tyler. Yeah my life seems brighter since Tyler born. Sometimes Sam and I think that we have a new toy in our life but the fact that he is our son.

"Babe, you dont want to have dinner?" Sam shouts.

"I already have early dinner before." I shout back.

I lay my body on the bed next to Tyler and looking at him while he is playing with his toys and his milk bottle.

"Hey, dude." Sam says and jump to bed and lay his body next to Tyler.

Tyler just looking at him as Sam start take something Tyler hold from his hand. Then he start crying again.

"Sam, I wanna sleep." I sigh.

"Haha just kidding, this is yours." Sam says and take Tyler's body and lift him up and place him laying flat on Sam's chest. "You can sleep if you want and we can do our man night. Right, buddy? Give daddy a hi-five."

"But wake me up if you need something okay." I said to Sam.

"Yes, baby." Sam strokes my hair.

I move my body closer to them and looking at Tyler. "Give mommy a kiss first." I said to Tyler.

Tyler just turn his face away. I kiss his cheek and give Sam quick kiss on his lips. "Good night, mommy." Sam chuckles.

"Good night, you two." I pull the blanket and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is weekend but today Sam and I have to attend a wedding party and we decided to bring Tyler and I just hope that he wont be fussy there.

"Babe, can you help me with this?" Sam walks in and shows me his tie.

"You see? Daddy already wear his suit and you dont want to wear your pants." I said to Tyler and fix Sam's tie.

"Come on, buddy or we will be late. We will face too much food." Sam says to Tyler.

"Can you please hold him?" I ask Sam.

Sam lift Tyler up. I take his pants and wear the pants to him. Then I take his baby socks and wear his baby shoes to him.

"My son is really handsome now." Sam says and hold Tyler.

I take my handbag and went out from Tyler's room as Sam is still hold him. We then went out from our apartment and I lock the door and put the key inside my handbag.

"I dont bring any milk so we cant take long there." I said to Sam.

"Yeah we just come for the reception then eat some food and go home." Sam says to me.

"I hope Tyler wont be fussy there." I said.

"He wont. Right, buddy?" Sam chuckles at Tyler.

I just chuckle and put my hand around Sam's shoulder as we walk together to get to the parking ground and go out for the wedding party.

"You want drive or I drive?" I ask Sam.

"I can drive." Sam says and place Tyler to sit down on the back seat and wear the seat belt for him.

I enter the front passenger seat and take a look at Tyler a bit and he seems happy and cant stop kicking his feet.

He is almost five months old and many things he already can do and I cant believe that it's been five months Sam and I become a father.

I can hear that Tyler is giggling from the back seat. I turn my face and look at the backseat and he is giggling at something as Sam start driving.

"That little boy." Sam chuckles and shakes his head.

"He is excited. I think we should hanging out more in the weekend." I said to Sam.

"Sometimes I want to take him to play ground but I dont think you want let me." Sam says to me.

"You can take him to play ground. Or maybe we can go to Central Park tomorrow." I smile at Sam.

"That will be great. Besides that I need refreshing." Sam giggles.

"Me too." I chuckle.

Sam just chuckle and strokes my hair and still driving until he park his car in front of a hotel and the parking vallet is ready to park our car.

Sam went out from the car and give the key to parking vallet then he take Tyler from the backseat and hold him.

Since Tyler born, Sam always want to lift him and hold him. He also can help me with many things with Tyler. He really showed me that he can be a good father.

"Hello Tyler." A couple come to us and smile at Tyler.

"Babe, she is Logan. The one who usually see Tyler when I had quick meeting in my office." Sam introduce that guy to me.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Emily." I smile at them.

"Nice to meet you too. She is my girlfriend, Kimmy. And Kimmy, he is Sam Evans and his wife also their son." He smiles back at us.

"Nice to meet you too." That girl smiles at us.

"Alright, dude. We want to take some food first." He said to Sam and walk off.

I know that Sam must be tell his friends in his office that we're married when actually we arent and actually I dont mind with that. Because soon or later, we'll be officially married.

"Everyone in your office knows Tyler?" I raise my eyebrows at Sam.

"Yes, and Logan is always help me actually. His office room next to mine, so he can hear when Tyler start crying." Sam says to me.

"We can use baby sitter if you want." I said to Sam.

"No, we dont need to. I cant stay away from him. You know what? When you took him to your office, I always miss him and seems like I just wanna finish my work earlier and pick you both." Sam chuckles.

"That's sweet." I chuckle. I turn my face to the groom and brides. "Aww that's a beautiful wedding dress."

"You want that?" Sam smirks at me.

"I already made my own design for my wedding dress." I giggle.

"Really?" Sam chuckles.

"Yes but I keep it until the right time." I giggle.

Sam just smiles at me and kisses my forehead. I bet he knows what I mean. Yeah I'm really ready to get married and I want him to marry me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
158K 1.9K 64
They said they're only friends but they kissed a lot. They cuddled together. They take glance at each other. They sit down next to each other even th...
187K 2.5K 98
"Stay afraid with thunderstorm because I will be the one who always next to you and protect you." Sam suddenly hugged me tight. "Sam..." Tears slowly...
5.2K 230 14
rachel berry might be a boardway bound star but at love she sucks her first boyfriend noah puckerman k ly lssted a week as they were both hung up on...