dangerous love // myg

Bởi jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... Xem Thêm

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

열넷

7.9K 260 44
Bởi jazunyan

170609 - last day of school
15:06

For some reason, I was being called to the school office. I don't think I did anything to get in trouble for. I wonder why I was called down.

As I walked down the empty hallway, I saw a familiar blonde haired boy in the distance. I knew it was Yoongi since that was his locker that he was standing in front of. He was with a girl, laughing. She looked familiar, but I couldn't remember who she was. I hid behind a nearby wall so that I could see what was going on. Yoongi is never usually with any girls unless it's me or Jazmine. 

Everything between them seemed platonic. "Maybe she's just a classmate, she doesn't really seem like a threat" I thought. But, right when I was about to leave, I saw the two kissing.
Immediately I went to confront them.

"Y-Yoongi ?" I said, teary-eyed.
Yoongi turned around, also in shock.

"B-Babygirl ! It's not what it looks like !"

"Then what was it ??" I said angrily.

"Jessica kissed me ! I was just getting something from my locker & she came up to me and started talking to me, then she kissed me. I even tried to push her away. Babygirl, please believe me."

Jessica. Still sounds familiar. Still don't remember how I know her.
Jessica just stood there and laughed.

"Honey, he's lying to you. We've been together for awhile now."

"What ?"  Yoongi and I said in unison.

"No we haven't ! [Y/N], she's lying !" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Don't deny us, babe. Look, see ! These are the texts he sent me !" She said, showing me a conversation between the two of them and photos of the two together. How could this be happening ?

"Those are fake, babygirl !! Don't listen to her !" Yoongi yelled.

A tear ran down my cheek. She had proof. How would she even fake it ? It seemed too real. I then ran away, I didn't want them to see me crying. 

"I guess Mina was right about you. You are a fuckboy. I should've listened to her."

"[Y/N], wait !!"

I didn't look back.
I headed outside to go to the train station. I needed time alone to think about this.

As soon as I got home, I plopped onto my bed. Yoongi kissing her kept replaying in my head. I decided to take a nap to make the scene stop playing in my mind.

I woke up around 11pm. Damn, I slept long. There were many missed texts and calls from Yoongi, but I just dismissed them. 
I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp. Across from me was a suitcase half packed.

Shit. I forgot that the Bangtan Boys, Jazmine, Mina & I were going on an end-of-the-year trip tomorrow. 
I reached for my phone again and began to dial Mina.

"Mina ?" 

"[Y/N]-ah ? What are you doing ? You should be sleeping now. We're leaving early tomorrow."

"Yeah, about that. I don't wanna go anymore."

"What ? Nooo you have to go. I already paid for 10 people for the trip. You don't have a choice."

"B-but-"

"I already paid, [Y/N]. Go to sleep. We're picking you up at 7am tomorrow." She said, hanging up the phone. 
Fucking shit.

Yoongi's going on that trip too. I don't want to see him yet. 

I groaned as I finished packing up my suitcase. What am I gonna do ? 

a/n :
I might add to this later since it's really short, idk yet tho. 

~ jazunyan

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

172K 8K 63
"I'm s-scared Y-Yoongi h-hyung..." "It's okay to be scared, I'm right here, and I'm not going to ever leave you. I'll protect you, okay?" "T-thank y...
59.8K 4.1K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...
925K 52.6K 39
"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arranged marriage in set. he kisses me and do...
606 29 24
They were both strangers looking for love And now, They are both strangers, afraid of love. "Hold me for once and say I am wrong. Take me back becaus...