Girl With The Heart Full Of R...

Por Pam-The-Lamb

***This is the sequel to Girl with the Heart of Stone and cannot be read as a stand-alone. There are spoilers... Mais

Revenge
It's Time To Stop Hiding
She's My Entire World Along With Her Dad
It's Her
No One Other Than Me
Marry Me
I Loved You Abrelle Louise
I'm On The Edge
It Was Nice Seeing You Again
I Feel Like Crawling Out Of My Skin And Hidding
There Is No We
Did we just. . .have a moment?
Dark Hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.
I'm Going To Get My Revenge
Do You Live In A Cave?
Time of Death
He Loves You
Sleeping Next To Each Other Felt Intimate
Goodnight Mr. Stone
She Hasn't Even Noticed Me
You Always Were A Bitch
Vulture
Love Can Stop Someone From Doing What They Have To Do
I Would Never Pick Such a Hideous Wig
I'm Sure His Fiancée Would Love That
Blackmail Always Keeps You Safe
She's Ruthless
I'm Just Getting Started
The Love of A Mother Like You Is Poison
Follow the Money
Louise Women Destroy Everything
Give Them Hell

Unmistakable Messy Hair

13.4K 468 134
Por Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"Mommy," I hear a voice yell and I groan.

"What is it sweetie?" I hear Noah answer and I move my hands to find him.

He's right next to me.

I wrap my arms around him and I find myself falling asleep again.

"Sorry to disturb you Ms. Abrelle," I suddenly hear Will's voice and my eyes shoot open only to realize I'm in the couch.

With hardly any clothes on under a blanket with Noah.

Except there's no Will.

"She's sleeping," Noah says and I turn to see him talking on the phone with the speaker on.

"You scared me," I whisper smacking him playfully.

"I was just calling to let you guys know I'm outside," Will says and I begin standing up, but an arm wraps around my waist.

"We will be right there," Noah hangs up as he pulls me back down towards him.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I allow myself to cuddle closer to him.

"Nat," he yells and Nat comes running her beautiful curly brown hair messily surrounding her face. "Come lay down here with mommy and daddy."

She grins before climbing her way up squishing me completely.

"I love you soo much Nat," I say as she squishes her way between me and Noah. She simply smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Okay," Noah exhales. "We should probably get up now."

"I'm going to take a shower," I say and he grins. "Wanna join?"

"Sure will," he nods. "After I let Will inside."

"I'll be in the room," I smile before making my way towards the bedroom.

***

"Did you hear that the most anticipated marriage is happening?" The news host says and I turn towards the television.

"Elliot Stone has finally settled down," she continues and pictures of Macy and Elliot flash through the screen.

He's getting married with her.

Damn.

"They'll be married in-" the TV turns off and I snap my head back to see Noah, in a towel, with the control.

"The news always bores me," he puts the control down and I glare at him.

"I was watching that," I exclaim and he shrugs.

"Why do we care," he begins putting on a red button up shirt. "It's not like what Stone does matters to us."

"It doesn't," I glare at him. "That doesn't mean you have to be rude."

"Rude," he scoffs. "I wasn't rude about anything. I simply turned the television off while a boring newscast was on."

"Are you jealous?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Should I be?" He growls and I chuckle.

"No," I shake my head. "I already told you that you're the most important person to me."

"So was he," he looks down at his hands and I quickly take a hold of them.

"But he's not anymore," I say softy "and you have to trust me when I say he will never be again."

"Right," he pulls his hands away and I feel as if he just punched me in the gut.

"You don't believe me?" I scoff angrily and he rolls his eyes.

"I saw your face when you saw the announcement of the wedding," he runs his hands through his hair. "You can't help, but still feel something for him."

"I've told you millions of times that I don't ," I exclaim frustrated. "I no longer feel a thing for Elliot. He's in the past and I'm trying to let that all go."

"Trying," he says in a hurt tone of voice. "I thought you were past it."

"You can't just expect me to let it all go just like that," I yell. "My father died because of me. My fiancee was murdered by my sister and my best friend. My brother was killed by my best friend."

"And Elliot left you," he spits out bitterly causing me to flinch at the tone of his voice.

"I remember," I say, softly.

"I didn't mean to hu-"

"Yes you did," I cut him off. "I don't know what we're doing."

"What do you mean?" He asks and I place my face in my hands as I sit at the edge of the bed.

"If you're going to insist that I have feelings for Elliot then I don't understand what we are doing," I say trying my best to keep my voice from breaking. "I can't be with you if all you're going to do is drag me back."

"Drag you back?" He asks.

"Yes," I look up at him. "Drag me back. I've come far with my therapy and my effort to leave behind everything including Elliot. You haven't left anything behind. You're still the same jealous Noah and I can't get dragged back. . . I won't."

"So what do you suggest we do?" He glares at me and I take a deep breath.

"I think we need to take some time," I answer fighting back the tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"You're just finding any excuse to run straight to him," he yells and my face morphs into one of fury.

"Screw you Noah," I stand up and push him. "If I wanted to be with Elliot then I would be. . .Rather I've spent these last few months with you."

"As if that matters now," he rolls his eyes. "You're all free to go with Elliot."

"Go to hell," I say in a low menacing voice before storming out the room.

"Ms. Abrelle," Will greets me before noticing my expression. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I force a smile before looking down towards a smiling Nat. "Sweetie, Will is going to take you to school. Be sure to behave, okay?"

"Make sure that Nancy is at the daycare," I tell Will. "She's the only one that I've meet and I wouldn't Nat with some stranger."

"Of course Ms. Abrelle," he nods.

"Go say bye to dad," I tell Nat and she nods before running towards the room.

"Are you two okay?" Will asks and I shake my head.

"No," I say. "We had a huge fight."

"You guys will be okay," Will smiles.

"I don't know," I shrug.

"Be good today sweetie," I hear Noah say and I turn to see him carrying Nat in his arms.

He's fully dressed now with his black dress pants and a nice red button up shirt.

He looks so handsome.

But I'm angry.

"I'm taking your car," Noah says without even looking at me. "I have to leave right now and it's the one parked closest."

"Fine," I say coldly. "Do whatever you want."

With that said he puts Nat down and storms out.

***

I walk into the company and I'm greeted with a completely different atmosphere from the first time I'd stepped in here since I came back. People seem to be working hard, but smiling at the same time.

"Morning Ms. Louise," a kind women smiles.

I should really learn everyone's names.

"Call me Abrelle," I tell her and her smile widens. "Have a good morning."

I continue making my way through the building and I can say with assurance that my father would be content to see this.

I don't know if he'd be proud yet, but he'd be content.

I turn towards the hall where my office is and I spot a familiar person.

His tall strong figure and his unmistakable messy hair. He's currently angrily speaking to someone on his phone, but I wouldn't confuse him with anyone else.

Elliot Stone.

I carefully begin walking toward my office in hopes of avoiding him.

"You work for Mr. Ryder right?" I hear Elliot ask and turn to see him with my secretary.

"I work directly with Ms. Louise," she smiles and he gives her a confused look.

"You work with Elizabeth?" He asks and she shakes her head.

"I work with Ms. Abrelle," she replies and he nods.

"May I ask why that is," he says.

I should face him.

I walk toward him and put a huge grin on my face.

"I can tell you," I speak and he slowly turns to face me.

A/N: Heyy Everyone!!

Happy Late Christmas! Lol

QOTC: What do you think they will tell each other?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

925K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
712K 10.2K 15
[Book 1 complete l Book 2 ongoing] CURRENTLY BOOK ONE IS BEING EDITED. Available on radish. "If you don't love me at my worst, you certainly don't d...
30.7K 2K 43
COMPLETE✔️ A sequel of Rose Is Back With Roses *Gabrielle Oliver's story* "The man you came with," he paused as she drew in a sharp breath. "Is he yo...
507K 14.5K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...