Forever [pokediger1 fanfictio...

By coolkayla003

"will you love me forever?" I knew things wouldn't last. nothing is forever. nothing is eternal. you lied to... More

[00] introduction
[01] wanna play?
[02] a gentleman
[03] a vlog?
[04] a notification?
[05] twitter
[06] trash
[07] surprise!
[08] a day away
[09] early meetup
[10] nice to meet you
[11] kinda fishy
[12] out of my league
[14] the ship has sailed
[15] minecon time
[16] help me
[17] thankful
[18] good memories
[19] epilogue
[other books of mine that you should read]

[13] everything is ready

115 3 1
By coolkayla003

-=+ Joe's POV +=-

I woke up at around 9:00, so I can wake everyone up and take them out to do something.

I woke everyone up individually and I told them to get ready.

The all complained about it being so early, but I told them to get ready and they did.

I sat on the couch waiting for them all, when they all finally were ready.

I wanted to leave quickly before they could notice that Zack and Olivia weren't here.

I ordered an Uber. It finally came and we all got in.

I took them to get some food. We went to this breakfast diner called Pantry, and it was super good!

I then took them to go bowling to keep them busy and to pass time. Let's hope this all works out for Zack.

-=+ Zack's POV +=-

I woke up at 9:30 and I went downstairs to see if anyone else was here, besides me and Olivia.

Nope. That's good. Man, Joe is the man.

I finally start setting up.

I decided to go all out.

I set up a table for two, with a candle in the middle, and a nice ass bouquet in the kitchen. I then decided that I would make something.

I made Fettuchini Alfredo pasta, and as a dessert, I made a chocolate cake because I know she loves chocolate cake. I also have ice cream, so she can serve it with her cake because she likes that too.

Finally everything was ready, so I went upstairs to wake her.

She awoke and I told her to get ready.

She didn't question it since she was half asleep, so she just did it.

I waited downstairs until she finally came down.

Wow. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a black dress with black heels.

"So what is this for?" She asked me.

"It is just a little, date per say." I said with a smirk.

"Ok..." She said.

I sat her down, and brought out our food.

She was surprised. You could see the look on her face.

We started eating and we also talked for a little bit, just to catch up with each other.

We already knew almost everything about each other, so there wasn't much to learn about.

When both of us finished, I took our plates to the kitchen and I brought out the dessert.

Her eyes widened when she saw the chocolate cake and ice cream.

"H-how did you remember?" She asked me in shock.

"I could never forget." I told her.

She smiled and started eating.

When we finished eating she said, "thank you so much for this. It was wonderful."

"Oh it was my pleasure Liv, but I have one last question." I said starting to get nervous.

"Go for it." She said, and she didn't suspect a thing.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her, while smiling.

"Oh my, well, but of course." She said and stood up to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Awesome. That went better than I imagined.

Now we just have to find a way to tell the Cube and our viewers. Let's hope that goes well.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was actually kinda ok and cute aha :3

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Ilygsm my cute little penguins 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 556 18
"C'mon... will you ever like me?" "Never." *** "Promise you'll never leave me..?" "Never."
2.8K 53 26
have you ever wondered what it was like to possess something that you've wanted for all of your life? me neither. do days like that just come along...
1.1K 93 24
you promised me that we will stay together forever but why did you broke the promise and leave me as if I am nothing to you......
633 40 17
i suppose not all flowers are meant to bloom... cube smp // thecampingrusher. ((COMPLETED))