Catching Genesis (Completed)

By Nikkireadw

Warning: CG has been published. The last ten chapters of this book have been taken down due to copyright reas... More

"Introduction" ahmm...rambling
Chapter I - Are you excited?
Chapter II - Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter III - Oh Joy, Retail Therapy
Chapter IV - Operation Pay Back
Chapter V - Operation Payback Phase 1
Chapter VI - Operation Payback Phase 2
Chapter VII - Let Me Count the Ways
Chapter VIII - "Let's Talk" Never Ends Well
Chapter IX - Where are the Hotties?
Chapter X - Anyone Ever Died of Embarrassment?
Chapter XI - Lycans Are Confusing
Chapter XII - Here Comes the Human
Chapter XIII - My Date Has Gone to the Wolves
Chapter XIV - Constantine
Chapter XV - My Erasthai
Chapter XVI - Cloud Nine and Crash Landing
Chapter XVII - Of Sweat Pants and Baggy Shirt
Chapter XVIII - Dinner Disaster
Chapter XIX - Call Me Juliet With Mad Ninja Skills
Chapter XX - Chunky Monkey?
Chapter XXI - How to Stay Out of The Spotlight
Chapter XXII - How Not to Piss Off a Lycan
Chapter XXIII - Shower Heads, I Love You
Chapter XXIV - The Birds And The Bees Talk
Chapter XXV - Totally Lickable!
Chapter XXVI - Grandpa is Coming to Town
Chapter XXVII - I'm a Bunny Cuddler, Fuzzy Slipper Wearer
Chapter XXVIII - If I Was a Tiny Hummingbird
Chapter XXIX - I Show You Mine, You Show Me Yours
Chapter XXX - How to Douse a Fire
Chapter XXXI - Will You Pose for Me?
Chapter XXXIII - Flip Sip or Strip
Chapter XXXIV - Stupid Drunk Boys
Chapter XXXV - Vicious Bedsheet
Chapter XXXVI - Best Way to Wake up Ever
Chapter XXXVII - of Time and Space
Chapter XXXVIII - Not Cowering, Just Pouting
Chapter XXXIX - Stupid Royal Brat
Chapter XL - This One Uses The Front Door
Chapter XLI - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter XLII - Too Much Thinking Hurts My Brain
Chapter XLIII - Miles and Miles of Mountains
Chapter XLIV - Tell Me Where it Hurts
Chapter XLV - The One Who Drives Me Crazy
Chapter XLVI - One Who Catches Her
Chapter XLVII - O Hungry One
Chapter XLVIII - This I Pledge to You
Chapter XLIX - Some Things Money Can't Buy
Chapter L - To Tame The Wild Beast
Chapter LI - All's Fair in Love and War
Chapter LII - Ring With The Heart and Crown
Just Another Rambling, Not A Chapter
Chapter LIII - Mature eyes, Immature Hearts
Chapter LIV - Ring With Hearts and Flowers
Chapter LV - One With the Ninja Power
Chapter LVI - I Can Smell Your Fear
Chapter LVII - One With The Pack
(Fighting Darius) Penny And Darius
(Trapping Quincy) Caspian and Quincy
Bonus Chapters

Chapter XXXII - Seduction For Dummies

434K 19.2K 3.8K
By Nikkireadw

"So, do you want me to...uh, strip naked for you now?" I ask, restlessly playing with the hem of my shirt. Cuddly bunny and fuzzy slippers!!!

I did promise him that I'd model for him today, but I meant after school. I guess he has another thing in mind. Constantine looks equally tense. The atmosphere between us changed in the car, the moment he suggested that I pose for him now rather than later.

Now I'm standing in his room, feeling like I'm about to die. I swear, my heart is trying to escape out of my rib cage and the whole zoo just escaped in my tummy.

He blows a few locks of his silky dark hair that hang over his forehead.

I suddenly feel like giggling over how nervous we both are. We both look like a couple of little kids about to do something we're not supposed to.

Actually, seeing how nervous he is, makes me feel a little bold. Just a little.

"Okay," I say, bringing up my hands and start undoing the buttons of my denim top.

His silver grey eyes suddenly shift to watch my hands working on the buttons. His Adam's apple moves as he swallows hard.

"You know what? If you want, you could put on one of my shirts to start...it's up to you," he suggests hoarsely.

He disappears into his walk-in closet and appears with a white shirt that looks similar to the one I had on after the shower the first time I was here.

"I'll be waiting for you in the studio," he says, his hand massaging his neck awkwardly before he walks out the door.

I'm grateful that he's giving me options just to make me feel comfortable, but now I have decisions to make.

"Seduce him," I whisper to myself as I take my bra off. Shirt or no shirt? Funny bunnies!!! I'm so nervous! I walk out, then turn around. Yowza!!! I can't do this! I chicken out.

Nope, sure you can do this! Okay, second option just to start. I sigh and put his white shirt on. The feeling of the fabric of his shirt against my bare skin gives me the tingles. I breath in the wonderful smell of his scent and detergent. "Okay, I can do this....easy peasy lemon squeasy."

I happen to glance at myself in the mirror. Funny bunnies!!! The white shirt doesn't hide much. When did the shirt becomes so thin and transparent? Eeekkk...

Genesis, you are a grown confident woman. You so can do this! Yeah!!! With that, I march into his studio.

Well...okay, I don't exactly march in there. I sorta shuffle my feet there. I told you I was such a coward. I still am.

I am so doing this!!! Seduce him...

When I walk into the studio, he's hunching over a table, arranging his paint, pencil jars, conté, erasers, and tortillions around. The flexing muscles of his broad shoulders and arms draw my eyes. He doesn't even look up from what he's doing.

There's something about a big strong man totally focused on doing something simple and delicate that makes me feel hot all over. Okay, don't jump him yet...seduce him, seduce him..

There's a deep red velvet antique French Chaise lounge that wasn't here before, placed by the window.

"Do you want me to sit down on the sofa? ...or do you want me to do several quick gesture poses first?"

"You can just lie down on the sofa," he gestures offhandedly towards the sofa without even looking directly at me.

I'm getting a bit irritated that he's not looking at me when I'm feeling like I'm about to burst from being so nervous. Okay...lie down on the sofa.

Slowly I lower myself on the red sofa into lying position. "Like this?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's good.." He's still ignoring me.

I get up again and stack several pillows behind my back. I undo several top buttons all the way down past my cleavage as well. Then I lie back down, arching my back to push my chest and my hips out. I relax my arms above my head. Well, this is my seductive position. If this doesn't work, I don't know what else I'd do. Now I wish I had read a book "seduction for dummies" or something before I came.

"How about this?" I ask again.

"That's great," comes his reply, still not looking up.

Oh goddess, I give up! Maybe I should just take everything off. I bite my bottom lip and contemplating taking the shirt off when he finally straightens up.

When he finally looks at me, the expression on his face is unreadable.

He moves in closer and I try to calm my heartbeat. I stare at him, mesmerized. His intense silver grey eyes look so focused. His sensual pink lips look stiff. He moves my hair to one side and his fingers brush my neck. The sparks ignite and spread over me at the touch of his hand on my skin, I almost moan aloud. His warm breath tickles my skin. He looks so unaffected. Maybe I should just jump him.

Next he moves to my feet. His eyes skimming over my body. His warm hands take one of my legs and bend it to his liking. Goddess...shivers run down my spine at his touch and closeness. I think his hands stay on my leg longer than necessary. I think his fingers brush my skin in a soft burning caress before he lets go. Maybe it's just my heated imagination.

It's been five minutes since I'm lying here on a deep red velvet antique French Chaise lounge. I play the Jeopardy music in my head. This shirt is a bad idea...maybe I should just jump him.

I watch Constantine in fascination. How gorgeous he is. My fingers itch to smooth back a few locks of dark hair that fall over his thick eyebrows.

His smoldering eyes moving up and down my body. I can feel the heat of his gaze burning my skin, then he shift his eyes back onto the sketchpad in front of him. His hand is moving fast. The pencil snaps between his fingers. He quickly snatches another pencil from the jar of pencils beside him and returns his gaze on me.

I start imagining things I could do to seduce him as I stare at his muscled arms, and shoulders, and back.... My cheeks get redder with every image that I have in my head, my breath gets uneven. Then, I notice that for a while now, his hand isn't moving, and his eyes haven't shift back to the sketchpad in front of him. My heart almost stops at the look of hunger in his eyes. My body feels like it's on fire from his intense gaze. I take a deep breath and involuntarily lick my dry lips. His nostrils flare and his eyes darken.

He lets out a groan that sounds tortured. He pushes the jars of pencils and brushes onto the floor. Pencils and brushes rolling everywhere.

I look up to see Constantine standing stiffly by the window. He's facing away from me, his head is bowed and both his hands are deep in his hair.

Oh no...did I push him too far?

"If you're not ready for me to take you yet...you'd better get out of here, Genesis. Go. Now." he growls.

"What if I don't want to go? Constantine...?"

Before I finish, Constantine is on top of me. "Don't tease me, sweetheart." he growls between clenched teeth, breathing hard. His hands on either side of me are gripping the sofa tightly as if trying to stop himself from touching me. His eyes are intense, dark and hungry.

"Costa..." I breath. My heart is racing. I reach my hand up to touch his cheek, he closes his eyes and his jaw clenches. The expression on his face is like a man tortured, and I hear the wood cracks loudly in his grip. I think the sofa is broken.

Suddenly his hands are on me. His mouth slams onto mine. Oh, the explosions! The crackling fire breaking all over my skin. His tongue already finds entry into my mouth. This kiss is all tongue, dueling with each other. Hungry and desperate. I barely notice when he lifts me up, with my legs around his waist, and carries me back into his room.

I'm being lowered onto the bed. When he straightens up, his eyes are half concealed by long, thick, sooty eyelashes. His face is intense and unreadable as he stares at me from head to toe.

He pulls off his white t-shirt and my eyes are drawn to his muscled arms, his glorious shoulders and chest, down to his perfect abs that leads down to the deep v and a little trail of hair that disappears down his low hanging jeans. He is gorgeous. Perfection. His eyes are raking my body.

"You are perfect," he breathes just before he climbs onto the bed over me and fervently crush my lips with his. Shudders run through my body.

I marvel at the feeling of his bare skin. My hands move up to his back and shoulders, feeling his rippling muscles.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pulls him closer still. His mouth is devouring mine like a starving man. Fuzzy whatever...I'm drunk on his taste.

I roll my hips against his. "Oh, sweetheart..." he moans against my mouth. My tongue is sliding against his. His mouth moves to the side of my neck, giving me wet open mouth kisses. One hand is on my side, supporting the weight of his upper body, while his lower body is grinding against mine. His other hand moves up underneath my shirt. His exploring hand is trailing fire over my already heated skin.

I feel him stiffen above me and my passion clouded brain registers the persistence knocking at the door.

He groans. "Ignore it," he murmurs and trails his mouth fervently down my throat and across my collarbone.

The knocking gets louder. Arrgghhh!!! No, no, no no...this is not happening! I lay back and sigh, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Constantine buries his face on my chest, groaning loudly. The knocking gets even louder and a few seconds later he raises his head, scowling at the door as if it's his enemy. A muscle ticking at his jaw. "I swear it, if it's Caspian playing tricks on us, I'm going to murder him," he growls fiercely. I'd happily help bury the body.

"Who is it?" he growls at the door.

No answer, but the knocking continues.

He swears and moodily pushes himself off me. He pulls the sheet over me before he walks over, unlocks the door and yanks it open.

Milan is standing on the other side, staring at him, wide eyed. Then her eyes move to look at me still lying on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't interrupt anything did I?" she sounds apologetic, but there's a gleam in her eyes that doesn't make it sound believable to my ears...or maybe that's just my sex crazed brain thinking.

"Yes you did. We're busy. Now go away," says Constantine gruffly.

"Oh come on, you Mr Grumpy. I just can't wait to bond with Genesis," she forcefully pushes the door open wider just as Constantine is about to close it on her face.

"Come shopping with me. Then we'll go to the spa. We'll be so much fun together!" she invites me enthusiastically. There's a note of desperation in her voice.

What??? Is she kidding me? NO!!! I don't want to go shopping. I don't want to go to the spa. Right now I just want to kill somebody while howling out my frustration.

Constantine is looking livid. His eyes are turning black.

"What's going on?" asks Caspian at the door just as I was about to go and calm Constantine down.

I lay back down and pull the sheets tighter around me since I remember I'm not wearing much.

I hear Constantine growls before he disappears. Billowing curtains is the only indication to where he's gone off to.

*******************************************************

Sorry, sorry sorry...I hope not many of you are feeling like hurting me now. This might be a bit too much for some people, much be too little for some others. I know I'll have to go much further sometime too. Yikes! I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Please vote and comment :D Thank you!!!

Some of your comments had me rolling from laughing so hard :D I have the most awesome readers in the world!

XOXOXO

Nicole

p/s: sorry for not able to update for a while. Another chapter about this time tomorrow morning :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
188K 5.8K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
80.1K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...