Changing Locations ( a Seque...

By helloitscaira

Asia and Rodney jump into the next chapter of their lives..... COLLEGE!!!! Their relationship is tested when... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet the main characters
Chapter 5
:(((((((

Chapter 4

79 5 1
By helloitscaira

Asia POV

"How's Rodney?" My mother asked

"Uhhh.... good I guess"

"What do you mean you guess? Aren't you guys still together?"

"We are... I think... I don't know... we don't talk as much as we used to... but that's understandable right? I mean we are in college, isn't that what happens?"

"That's what happens, but he still should make time for you"

"He's just busy working, that's all"

"Where does he work?"

"I don't know mom... He won't tell me"

"What do you mean he won't tell you? If your dad ever did some shit like that I would cut his throat"

I laughed "you know you don't mean that"

"You right"

"Yeah but he said not to worry about it... that just made me worry even more... I think he got back into the drug game"

"all that hard work just to end up in the same place"

"I'm not 100% sure he is though, but it looks like it. Who else makes that much money?"

"I'm not sure sweetie, but you know neither me or your father want you hanging around a drug dealer... so the moment it is confirmed I expect you to leave him"

I gulped

......................................................................................
Rodney POV

"I cant keep doing this David"

"Then stop"

"its not that easy, Its hard to quit when you don't even know who you're working for"

"are you sure you want to give this kind of money up? Look at you, you came all the way from the bottom and now you're here. Look at what you're riding in, you got a private driver man"

"I still feel at the bottom," I furrowed my eyebrows "This is wrong, I know it is"

"All you have to do is dress up and deliver a package"

"Yeah... but Asia's not with it, she's demanding I tell her wassup"

"You aint cheatin, you aint stealing.. there is nothing to be worried about... I know Asia, she'll be straight"

"It's not right... Unlike you I can't be lying to her and not feel bad"

"Then don't lie to her. Come on bro you know the solution, just quit if you feel that bad, it's not that deep"

"I'll be back"

.....

"Hey, Asia?"

"Yeah" she answered the phone

"Can we talk?"

"I'm busy with my family, I don't have time for your games"

"Alright... well when you have time... just give me a call ok... I love you"

The line clicked

Damn.

......................................................................................

Amber POV

"Why you sweating so much for this no good nigga" my brother asked

"Because I want him"

"Why though? You don't need no college boy"

"Why not ? you trynna say I don't deserve someone smart"

"You know damn well that's not what I'm saying. All I'm trynna say is, there's a lot of other niggas around here that would take a bullet for you in a minute, don't waste your time on somebody who don't give a shit about you"

"Why are you always so fucking negative. Damn let me be great"

"You better watch how you talk to me" he put his fingers in my face to intimidate.

I grabbed his hand and moved it to the side "Don't try to hoe me"

He rolled his eyes "Fuck you amber, when you get heart broken don't fucking call me"

"I won't" I assured.

My brother walked out and slammed the door

"Micheal, let Rodney know he's needed tonight, it's time to end this shit"

......................................................................................

Asia POV

"Daaaaamn Asia is that you?" A voice called behind me

I turned around and saw a face that id seen somewhere before

"Brandon?" I quickly remembered him by his chain

"Yeah, I'm surprised you remember me" he scratched his neck

"Of course id remember you, I used to love you man, it was toxic... but you never noticed me "

"Maaaan you tripping I used to crush on you hella hard" He blushed

Lord Jesus he was still fine , possibly even Finer

"Stop lying"

"I'm deadass , I almost asked you to the homecoming dance in 9th grade but David got to you first, that's the only reason I went with Tasha. I had already made shit with your name on it. You ripped my heart out "

I laughed changing the subject "well what are you doing here?"

"Visiting my family, how about you ?"

"Same. You know I moved to ATL and went to Spellman"

"I moved out there too..." he paused "did you eat lunch already?"

"That was random, but no I haven't, why?"

"Well my mom cooked, I'm sure she'd love to see you. She always used to talk about how I needed to marry a girl like you. " he laughed and waited for my response

He noticed I was hesitating "you don't have to come if you don't want, I'd really like for you to though"

I knew I shouldn't have said yes ... but I did

............................

"Asia is that you!" His mom said excitedly as she opened the door

"Yes ma'am "

"Thank God, My son has finally brung someone other than a Hoe home"

He rolled his eyes "mom she's just visiting, I'm sure she's probably dating someone already"

"It's complicated"

"Well I don't see a ring so..." his mom pressured

I didn't respond

We proceeded to eat the meal she prepared

During the luncheon his mom went on and on about different stories from Brandon's childhood

"Well I'll leave you two to talk, come on honey" she motioned for her husband to leave us alone.

After they were out of the room Brandon turned to me as smiled

"What?" I asked

"I can't believe You're actually here... it's crazy... it's honestly like a dream come true"

"Soooo what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing really, I'm at Georgia university right now studying forensics. I can show you better then I can tell you though"

"What do you mean by that"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the back room... his bedroom

"I should probably go, my parents are expecting me"

"Relax Asia, I'm honestly not trying to do anything but show you"

He turned on his computer screen.

"This is what I've been doing on my free time when I'm not at school or studying... this is one of my most recent projects"

He showed me some pictures of a guy and a woman

"What does all this mean"

"This is him and his wife" he handed me another picture

I understood now "so he's cheating on her "

"Yup, just as she suspected. She just needed time to clarify it. I'm working as a private investigator, it's really just for fun. "

"So basically you a snitch" I laughed

He smiled "I guess you could say that. It's a little fucked up, but I have to pay for college somehow. I have plans, dreams."

"And what are those?"

"Well of course I want to graduate from college first. Then I want to be a detective, solve murders, on some SVU type shit. I also want to get married young, so that we could grow together. I want kids too, a lot of them" he laughed

I smiled, his plans were cute.

"So, its complicated huh?" He asked

"Oh yeah... that" I remembered I had a boyfriend

"You know you deserve more than a complicated relationship"

Oh Gosh what was this boy trying to do
"It wasn't always like that though, recently we've just been having some problems"

"I can help you, I love projects like these"

"I don't want to get you involved"

"It's no problem, ill do it for free. Besides, if things end up not working out, it gives me the upper hand"

I smiled "how does the process work"

"Let's begin"

.....................................................................................
Happy New Year 🎆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
455K 25.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...