Unexpectedly You

By juliiaroseee

"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out... More

Locker Stalker
How We Met Again
Mr.Popular
Football Star
The King
A Friendly Rivalry
Misunderstood
First Lesson (Part One)
First Lesson (Part Two)
His Girlfriend And the Crazy Psycho B*tch!
Jerk
Super Nova Kick
Characters
Broken
Crying is good for the soul
Pride
Surprise! Surprise!
His ComeBack
Stalking Is Not Cool
Unwanted Feelings
Unexpected Guest
First Date
From the start
Making a Deal
It's All An Act
His 'Girlfriend'
Alice and the Mad Hatter
Being Professinal
Student Body Failure
Secret Ballerina
Better off alone
My First
Cheerup Buttercup
Its Not About The Money Money Money
Confession Obsession
For Someone Who Doesnt Do Promises. You Sure Use That Word A Lot.
Sorry Not Sorry
Okay Tinkerbell. I hear you
Brave Heart
Giving Thanks
April In Winter
Sister Sister (PART ONE)
Sister Sister Drama (PART TWO)
Just One Dance
Confessions And Threats
Wager of death
Tell 'em that it's my birthday
Birthday Chica
Santa Baby
New Years Resolution: Playing with fire
That Four Letter Word
Prom
Part Two
Mr. Jealous at College
Gone 2 Long
Mine
Back To The Start
Back To The Start (part two) mature
Model Behvaior
Happiness Made For Two
Spring Breakers (1)
One Hundred Ways For Not Falling In Love With You. Again
Every moment of your life is a second chance
SpringBreakers (2)
Cosmopoli-what!?
Lose You To Love Me
Story Update
Just This Once
Harmony & Love
My kind of perfect (Little Things)
Little Did I Know
Love Is Weird

Round and Round She Goes

774 20 0
By juliiaroseee

(HAD TO RE EDIT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED. MADE A FEW CHANGES AS WELL IF YOU FEEL LIKE RE-READING IT 😏)

Yes another one lol. Play while reading it goes perfectly adding to feel of Halloween. (I wish it was :(.
Also thank you all for the continuous support. I really appreciate it :)
❤️ This chapter was extremely fun to write :)

~~~
It was finally the Halloween party. After numerous contemplating wether or not we wanted to be Alice and the Mad Hatter, Trent and I decided to go with what we had.

I was getting dressed into my costume, my makeup was already done with the help of Melanie of course. She was going as Tiana from Princess and the frog, Kevin was Prince Naviene.

"I can't believe they agreed to do this" she said referring to our school, knowing how the protocol for these dances work at WestBrook.

"Me too. But we have to be careful, I heard Celine has something major planned. And I have a feeling it's for Trent" I confessed adjusting my short bob cut blonde wig.

"I know! I overheard Melissa bragging about it. That girl can talk" we laughed

Adding more red lip paint, I was ready.

The door bell rang not long after.

"Girls your dates are here" my mother yelled
I rolled my eyes

"Mom it's not a date. It's a school event!"

I yelled back grabbing my purse and other necessities.

Melanie was the first one down, already in Kevin's arms.

"Sorry I was grabbing my....Wow you look great! And your hair!" I stepped closer to Trent. He had green to blue ombré in his hair, it almost looked like he dyed it.

His costume was impressive as well, the Mad Hatter  rugged look for him matched his personality well. He wore red and black patterned pants with suspenders that was attached to his green and white polka dot shirt, they contrasted well. The hat he had on was a top hat, black with a red-I'm not even sure what that was- hand painted thing in the front and back. But not all over.

He wore one black tie and two ascots around his neck, yellow and blue and a brown patterned one.

"Are you wearing makeup?" I went from fingering his locks to stepping closer to examine the masterpiece. Yup he's wearing lipstick and foundation!

He rolled his eyes

"Listen! My sister forced me, she said 'go big or go home ' I was tied down to a chair!" I laughed wiping away the tears while trying not to ruin my makeup.

"And contacts. I'm a brown eyes beauty now" he added teasingly

He was right. I looked into his eyes and there they were, his light brown contacts. His icey blue eyes made them look hazel with blue specks. Different but brown.

"You look great too! But that dress is way too short" he stated eyes traveling up my thighs in the mini Alice dress.

"Hey! This is my first party so I want to look good and besides it's not that short, I have on shorts" Underneath this blue and white number I wore an old pair of ballet spandex shorts that were crotch length, barely covered anything. They were still shorts. The knee high stockings came mid thigh.

"Hmmm" he hummed looking down at me.

I smiled shyly.

"Ohhh I need pictures!" Mom came out with her camera

"Mom please!" She's so embarrassing

"Dear..." she gave me a serious look
"....I don't know when your next party will be" she held up the camera

"Now! Move in. Trent closer" we posed together, his arm over my shoulder first.

"Kendyl darling switch sides" my mom signaled with her hand. I did so quickly, she snapped a few more.

"Wonderful! Now kiss" I flushed in embarrassed

"Moommm!" Trent was totally caught off guard, he shifted but recovered quickly pulling me into his side.

"Pucker up" he joked lowering his head towards me

Melanie and Kevin laughed from behind us.

"Yeah Kendyl pucker up" she teased jokingly agreeing

Traitor.

"Gahhh stop it!" I blushed palming my noticeably red cheeks.

"Alright Alright. I think she's had enough, time to go" Trent held the door open for us.
"Later guys have fun"

My momwaved at us. Mel and Kevin were carpooling.

~~~
We arrived at the party at 9:30, usually parties at Westbrook are in full swing by then.

"It looks safe right?" Mel nervously asked.

A group of students were dressed as the purge swinging "fake" batons around. The masks they wore concealed their faces so it was hard to tell if they were juniors or not.

"I guess. Trent you go first!" I insisted pushing him forward, he stumbled looking back at me.

"Me!?" Pointing to himself in shock, he shook his head mumbling.

"Yeah! Kevin you too. Men first!" She pushed his arm

"Y'all are foul" Kevin said looking between us.

We shrugged simultaneously

Both guys gave each other looks before walking ahead, we followed closely behind. Numerous times I caught myself stepping into Trent's heel and stumbling into his back. The death glares he gave me was I all I needed.

Once we got past many scary looking costumes, we entered the gym.
"Wow" Mel and I said in awe

"Wow indeed"

The gymnasium was beautifully decorated with large Halloween decor, ghost busters poster, a huge scarecrow in the corner of gym by the photo booth, students were taking pictures with it. A large silver sparkling disco ball hung from the ceiling five feet away from a witch on a broomstick, on both sides.

Did I mention how dark it was?

"This place looks really good" I was still astonished, maybe too astonished.

Trent nodded at my words, not too long after he faced me.

"Would you ladies like something to drink?" I nodded

"Punch please!"

"Alright" he curled his fist and literally punched my arm, softly of course. But I was prone to exaggerating.

"Ouch! Trent!" I rubbed my left arm furiously

"Oh come on! Seriously? It was a light tap" I made a face.

He chuckled lifting his arms in surrender

"I was talking about the drink" I hissed rolling my eyes

"You two should just date already" Mel teased shoulder bumping me

I rolled my eyes blushing, little did she know. I still haven't told her about the agreement Trent and I made.

"One punch and...."

"Ginger ale for me please" Mel said. Trent and Kevin left for the drinks table, Melanie and I stood in the corner by the DJ bobbing our heads to Melanie Martinez 'Carousel'.

"So spill. I know what's going on between you too" I was extremely caught off guard, when did she find out.

"How did you find out?" I bit my lip in embarrassment.

She placed her hand on her hips shaking her head

"I'm your best friend chica you can't hide anything from me. You think I wouldn't find out? You're so obvious, you can't keep secrets Kay. You're bad at it"

She chuckled rubbing my arms as I hung my head in shame and guilt.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hide anything from you. I just couldn't find the right time to tell you" I sighed

"I get it. I totally do, it's something you and Trent need to discuss and I respect that."

I'm so glad she understands. Expect one thing, she thinks it's real.

"Babe there's something el-"

"Ugh ew look who it is"

Why.

Mel and I both looked at her
"What do you want Celine?" Mel asked, Celine ignored her taking a step closer to me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him! You think you're cute because you got matching costumes? Huh! He's playing you. He only wants me!" She hissed shoving my shoulder, I stumbled back in these ridiculously high heels, quickly catching myself before I fell.

"She doesn't take orders from you!" Melanie hissed shoving her back

Ignoring her again. Celine continued.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND" those were her last words before she walked away in her cat woman costume.

I'm never wearing fake leather again.

"You okay babe?" She wore a worried expression

I nodded forcing a smile.
"She can't break me. I'm good" clearly she wasn't fooled by my attempt to reassure her, knowingly she let it go.

"Ladies your drinks" Trent popped up moments later offering us our beverages in red cups.

"Did you do anything to it?" Looking up at Trent who grinned mischievously.

"No. Of course not"

I sniffed it shrugging. Seems safe.

Two half cups later I was giggling mess. He definitely put something in it.

"You got her drunk moron!" Melanie slapped his arm

"I didn't the guy serving the punch did. He spiked it!" Trent confessed running his fingers through his hair in aggravation.

He took off his hat due to over heating, I didn't blame him. My wig was making me sweat as well.

"I'm fine guys really... I'm fiiiinnnne"

"She literally had two drinks" Kevin laughed lifting the cup to his lips

"Hey!..." I pointed to him glaring
"...No laughing at me!" He chuckled pulling Mel to the dance floor

"I love this song. Let's dance" she looked at me

I nodded shooing her off
"Go have fun!"

"I'll watch her" Trent reassured her pulling me into his side.

I hugged his waist smelling him

"Wow you smell good" I giggled walking my fingers up his chest.

"Thank you. You are so drunk"

"I'm not. I'm just thisssss much tipsy" I pinched my forefinger and thumb together, leaving little space between them.

I laughed at his sour expression
"Come on mister grinch don't be mad" I stood on the top of my toes cupping his jaw.

"Kendyl..."

"Hmm?" I smiled staring at his lips.
I want to kiss him.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhhhh" I removed my finger from his lips leaning in.

"Kay..." his voice trailed off as I leaned in

"I'm going to kiss you now"

He hadn't moved since just staring down at me.

Trent suddenly gripped my waist instead of pushing me away, he pulled me closer.

Our lips immediately brushed sending a dramatic shiver down my spine.

Drunk Kendyl was much braver than I was. To heck with it!

I placed a soft peck to his lips lingering longer than I intended it to be. My eyes fluttered closed wrapping my arms around his neck.

I opened my eyes, dazed. The look he wore was not what I expected.

Trent looked angry, pissed even. His brows were furrowed in confusion as he shook his head. He abruptly took my arms from around him and pushed me away.

I was rejected.

I was so hurt. I thought he liked me but to find out his was just being nice was embarrassing. I, Kendyl Johnson, fell for Trent Wilson.

The boy I wanted was indeed not interested in me one bit.

"Kendyl" he sighed

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" I took a step back shaking my head in annoyance

He nodded not saying a word more.
Oh god he hates me

"Hey you two...whoa what's with the atmosphere?" Melanie blurted making me even more embarrassed.

"I'm going the bathroom" I hurriedy left, Mel's distant calls faded as I got closer to the bathroom.

I splashed some cold water on my face which actually managed to wake me up. I was wide awake now, immediately I was mortified.

I kissed Trent! Not once but twice! He even rejected me, I'm so dead.

"Way to go Kendyl. You always find a away to embarrass yourself"

I sighed, soon after checking my dull appearance I left the restroom.

"Hey!" My back was suddenly shoved into the wall. I hissed at the pain that shot through my spine.

"I told you to stay away from him! Instead you kiss him! SLUT!" My arm was aggressively pulled forward allowing me to fall to the ground in her grip.

I finally opened my eyes to see a senior from the volleyball team, she still wore her uniform, Celine and Melissa behind her.

She was tall and blonde, I knew her. She went by 'Rage' but her name was Stella, she had a quick temper. I tutored her for a semester last year, she passed her chem and bio final.

"You seem to be hard of hearing Kay!"
Celine spoke my name with distaste

"I don't take orders from you" I hissed struggling against Stella's grip.

Stella looked down at me pitifully, realizing whom I was.

"I can't do this to her. She helped me pass my classes, she's cool"

Celine screeched stomping her feet in a tantrum.

"I paid you! Stella" Rage released my arm glaring at her

"What did you just call me?" Celine glared back not fazed by her.

"Five hundred dollars Rage. I paid you FIVE HUNDRED to get rid of her!"

What was she going to do? Kill me! Dear god.

Rage shook her appalled.

"I'm not a murder. Sorry Kendyl" she smiled apologetically.

Melissa whimpered at the look Rage gave her. She was dressed as Frankenstein's wife. How fitting.

"Listen here you slut. Stay away from him or else!"

"Or else what Celine?" We all turned our heads to the booming voice

An angry Trent walked, more like strutted, over to us. He stopped in front of me.

From the ground, I looked up at him. He briefly met my eyes then looked away emotionless. Embarrassed wasn't even the right word, I was mortified.

"Oh, uh Trent baby hi" she giggled running into his arms. He stopped her before she got too close, tight  lipped he spoke.

"Or else what Celine?" He hissed again glaring daggers at her

She took a step back

"I wasn't going to do anything bad I swear! I'm sorry baby" she spoke sweetly.

She was a liar and a manipulator, she needed  to be stopped.

"You weren't going to do anything? So why have Rage manhandle me!" I hissed finally finding my voice

Trent turned, sad that I was still on the ground, he helped me up.

"You okay? Are you hurt?" I shook my head at his sweet gesture to make sure I was alright. He caressed my cheek rubbing his thumb across my trembling lower lip.

I shivered more at the intimate action.

"Get your hands off him! He's mine!" Celine screamed storming towards me, I cowardly hid behind his back.

Why was I so fragile in his presence?

"Touch her I dare you! I won't ever forgive you"

She stopped eyes darting between the both of us.

"It's true isn't it?" Trent didn't say a word

"Celine let's just go" Melissa pleading looking around the halls cautiously.

"No! Not until he tells me. I won't believe it, he wouldn't leave me for her."

News at Westbrook spreads faster than the Ebola outbreak. It has not been a full week yet since Trent and I's agreement and students already knew or thought we were dating.

"We're dating" He blurted suddenly

"Liar! Prove it to me!"

"CELINE!" Melissa called, shocked by her words

I myself was speechless. Prove it? Prove it how?

"Celine don't do this here"

Is he going to kiss me?

We already kissed once, I apparently wasn't a good kisser. He didn't kiss me back and he doesn't like me.

"HA I knew it! You would never leave her for me.... she's pathetic and ugly...."

Trent forcefully pushed my back against the wall, looking into my surprised expression. He feverishly crashed his lips on mine, without much warning. This time I was completely sober. He did it so quickly I wasn't sure what was happening until were kissing.

My eyes fluttered closed.

I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, without permission. I gasped at this, causing my mouth to open wider, giving him more access.

He smiled knowingly, cupping my jaw and tilting my head back with his each heated kiss, I pulled his neck closer, pressing his body against mine.

I never French  kissed before, it was weird, maybe different. But weird in a good way.

I never knew kissing could be this good, he was clearly good at it. He probably had a lot of practice.

This.
Was.
Amazing.

I am not sure how long we kissed for. Their annoying cries drew our attention. This was the longest I've ever been kissed.

Before we pulled apart. Trent bit my lower lip making another small gasp escape from me. He pecked my swollen tendered lips making me gasp again.
Pressing our foreheads together. His nose lightly brushed mine, he smiled at me eyes filled with lust and something else.

My eyelids were completely heavy, I struggled to stand straight.
"Is that proof enough?"

"Go to hell! You two can have each other"
Celine and Melissa angrily marched away leaving both of us to ourselves, breathless and flustered.

"Let's go back to the dance. Melanie must be wondering where you are"

Still dazed and confused as to why he kissed me like that, I nodded.

What in the world just happened?

HEEEYYYY DID YOU LIKE. Too soon for them to kiss. They've known each other for approximately 3 months now. Hmmmm let me know your thoughts 😘

VOTE
SHARE
&
COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
459K 18.1K 39
Mia met Trevor, Liam and Sebastian in 5th grade. At the time she thought they were sore losers, but they soon turned into her bestie boys. Mia is ado...
11 0 4
*full available on Amazon. Free in KU.* Can you believe in someone who can't believe in himself? Maybe... Maybe I just wanted to get through Year 12...