Bloody Hell! (Dramione FanFic...

By Dramione_97

Hermione snogging a book? Draco flexing his muscles in the mirror while singing 'Sexy and I Know It'? AND SEV... More

Chapter 1: The Beaver and the Ferret
Chapter 2: Nananananananananananananananana BATMAN - I mean SNAPEMAN!!!!
Chapter 3: Wanna get high?????
Chapter 4: Snape's Hot 4 Hermione ;)
Chapter 5: A Shaving and a Birthday
Chapter 6: I'm sexy and I know it!
Authors Note ;) You Know You Wanna Read Me....
Chapter 7 part 1: SeƱor Dunngo Le Bunngo and Hair Full of Embers
Chapter 7 part 2: Optical Illusions and Face-plants (Final chapter)
Authors Note: I'M BACK BABY!!!!! ;)
Random Chapter 1: THE ULTIMATE DARE-A-THON!!!
Random Chapter 2: The Adventures of Snapeman
Random Chapter 3: Ahhhhh...Unagi! (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Parody)
Random Chapter 4 part 1: RAINBOWS, FRUIT ASSASSINS, CHOCOLATE AND HARRY!!!! ;)
Random Chapter 4 part 2: GLITTERING MUSHROOMS, SNAPEVADERS & HARRY

Authors Note :):) -Hey My Peeps :):)

12.5K 244 124
By Dramione_97

Vas' Happenin' :):)

People, aliens and ninjas who read my story,

i was just wondering if i should put this story in for the Watty Awards 2012???? I would really appreciate it if you guys tell me what u think about me putting it in Watty Awards 2012 and what improvements i could make to this story :):):):) Im pretty sure Senor Dunngo Le Bunngo would love to hear ur comments and opinions :):)

Please leave ur comment below.

Thankyou my fellow earthings and ninjas (hehehehe)

Luv Dramione_97 xoxox :)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 415 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...
1.3K 10 9
After years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts, all fear and tragedy seemed to disperse. Hogwarts rebuilt itself, and so did those effected by...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
290K 9.4K 12
!COMPLETED! It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims in a circle until they either 1) admitted their lov...