Love is not over · J.jk

By bottominhyuk

In which a heartbroken jeongguk writes letters to his lost love. ©bamslegstan 2016 More

'
|
π
÷
×

~

107 9 7
By bottominhyuk

I wanted her, but once I realised that, it was beyond late.

All that she left behind was painful memories, some of her clothing, which is still left scattered all over my bedroom and living room floor.

She left her toothbrush as well, leaving me thinking about her lips and the way she talked about anything and everything, rambling on and on as I'd barely listen.

But she's only a memory now.

And there's not a thing I can do to change that.

~~~

Love is not over is the song you should listen to throughout the entire story babes.

Also this whole story is short chapter based so yeah.

Also it's so weird writing a straight story when u gay af.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...