Finding Her ✔ (Editing)

By ZoeBannis

"You're mine now." He says looking at me straight in the eye. And I nod. Its kinda breathtaking the way he lo... More

Late Welcome
Lets Meet Zoe✔
Let's Meet Tray✔ (I.C)
Chapter 1 - Wake Up✔
Chapter 2 - Small Talk✔
Chapter 3 - Strange Doodle?✔
Chapter 4- Leave me Alone✔
Chapter 5 - What? Falling For You?
Chapter 6 - His lady thing
Chapter 7 - Comfortable yet?
Chapter 8 - My little friend
Chapter 9 - Bye Bye Mother
Chapter 10- New home
Chapter 11 - Friend zoned
Chapter 12 - Too Much
Chapter 13- Nothing Like You.
Chapter 14 - Oh Tray.
Chapter 15 - Well Then
Chapter 16 - Kiss? Nope
Chapter Seventeen - Kiss? Yes
Chapter Eighteen- Lover boys
Chapter Nineteen- Cloud Nin- Zero
Chapter 20- A bet
Chapter 21- A month?
Chapter 22- Fine by me
Chapter 23-I'm Yours
Chapter 24- Cookies!...Cookies?
Chapter 25- Where are you now that I need you
Chapter 26- Thanks Tray
Chapter 28- Time To Third Wheel
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
Chapter 29- Friendly Comfort
Chapter 30- Commander Princess
Chapter 31- Mom?
Chapter 32- Run for the hills
Chapter 33- I Can Do This
Chapter 34- I Still Got This
Chapter 35- L Bomb
Chapter 36- Walk of Shame 101
Chapter 37- Incredimazable
Chapter 38 - Bed of Lies
Chapter 39- She's sorry (Amelia's POV)
Chapter 40- Little Stick
Chapter 41- Boys
Chapter 42- Oh Shii
Chapter 43- Darling
Chapter 44- I don't want to sink.
Chapter 45- I love you
Epilogue
Help Me!
♡♡♡♡Thanks Lovies
SEQUEL!!
New Instagram Page
Werewolf?
Important

Chapter 27- Retard

14K 499 44
By ZoeBannis

A/N: *Gasps* Did i really say this book will end soon?! I must've been in my feelings I'm sorry guys. That's not happening xD I was freaking out my bad ♥

______________________________________________________

Zoe's Pov

One week Later

"So we have two more weeks before dad comes home and this week has no school" Trays say plopping on my bed.

"Mhm" I say trying to finish my math assignment. We were going pretty well if you ask me. Our arguments were so petty though. We argue about, whether I'm driving to school, whether we're matching, whether I'm eating on his table, and I lose about all of them so I gave up.

"Don't say 'Mhm' what're we gonna do" He whined

"I don't know" I reply with a shrug continuing my assignment when It disappeared , Tray holding it over his head.

"Help me." I huffed and thought about it.

"Pool party?"

"Not bad but it only takes one day, we're talking about a whole week"

"Sleepover with the girls and guys?"

"We can do both"

"There you have it" I told him taking my book away.

"Nerd"

"Retard" He gasps and kisses my cheek before leaving me to do my homework.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at school and follow our routine. We were wearing black beanies and black thrasher shirts. I had on a black tight skirt that ended mid thigh and Tray threw a fit but I ignored him. he wore tight jeans with cut outs.

We walk into school together and he drops me off at all of my classes at usual. Today is Monday and all we had to do was bring in our assignments and we were off the rest of the week. So after lunch is basically time to go home. I had to inform the people that sit on our table, (My new best friends) minus Jaden and Courtney who only glare, of the sleepover.

Its lunchtime and I didn't see Tray, so I decided to walk to the cafeteria myself. I stop short of the entrance when I see Courtney sitting on him and he's whispering something in her ears, hands around her waist.

Wow.

I knew it wouldn't last long I mean, why would he choose me over nice long legs and some huge boobs. Right?

I hold back the tears and continue walking to our table, I put on a huge smile and take a seat next to Chris. 

Our table consists of Red headed Latino Natalia, she's super nice with an adorable accent. She had a major crush on Chris and I feel bad for making her scoot over but desperate measures. Then there's the twins, Ted and Teddy. Teddy's the quiet one but he has this brotherly instinct when it comes to us girls..except Courtney. Ted is just...loud, but he shares the same instinct and he knows when to stop and be serious. We've gotten closer. After that there's Grayson, he's probably the most intimidating and he doesn't laugh much, but he's quite nice once you get to know him. Then there's Amelia. She's quiet and shy but super nice. She's also Ted's girlfriend. She blushes way to much. Last but not least there are the Glaring twins, Jaden and Courtney. And well, you know them.

"Hey guys" I say plopping down. Everyone gaze snaps to me and they look horrified. "What? I have something on my face?"

"I, Uh, I" Chris stutters looking over to where Tray froze. He clears his throat and answers "No you do not"

"Um..Okay" I say with an easy going laugh. At least that's what I attempted. 

Tray basically throws Courtney off his lap but I ignore his burning gaze. 

"So guys, We're having this sleepover for this whole week, who's in?"

"Me!" Ted basically screams and I flinch.

"I'll come" Teddy says rolling his eyes at his brother with an amused smile.

"I-I'll ask my mom, but other than that I'm in" Amelia says throwing her food around. Teddy looks at her and whispers something in her ear to which she blushes and nods and Teddy grins widely.

"Yea whatever" Jaden says, a smirk on his face.

"Of course I'm in" Natalia exclaims

"Coming" Chris says looking directly at me trying to get my reaction. "You okay?" He whispers.

"Yea, I'm good, I can take it" I whisper back and he smiles.

"That's my girl" he says with a nod and I laugh but shake my head. I turn my head to Courtney who's glaring at me. She turns to Tray with a sly smirk and then turns back to me. 

"I'm in" she finally says.

"Great so everyone's in" Thank the lords "So bring swimsuits because mini pool party tonight" And everyone hollers....except..you know.

"And bring lots of extra clothes, I have no idea what's in store for this week" I conclude getting up. "I've go to go bring my last assignments, I'll see you guy's at four"

"I'll come with you" Tray says getting up

"No thanks, Chris is already coming" Oh please catch on Chris. Thankfully he smiles and grabs my hand and we walk out of the cafeteria ignoring the glare from Tray.

He walks with me to all my classes, delivering my last assignments. We part and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek walking to my....Shit I came to school with Tray. 

I'll just have to suck it up.

I wait patiently for him to arrive and when he does he takes his precious time unlocking the door. I get in and immediately occupy myself with my phone. Scrolling through my instagram. We got a lot of likes on the photo we posted and Comments like

Cute pic Zoe!

You're so lucky!

Wait, till he's done with you!

You guys are so cute together!

And much much more. 

"Zoe." I continue scrolling.

"Zoe" Scrolling. He grabs my phone and looks at me straight in the eye.

"Its not what it looked like" I turn my face looking straight forward. "She "fell" on me and I was whispering to her to "Fall somewhere else next time" "

Oh

"Oh" Right. Always jumping to conclusions woman.

"You have no trust in me?"

"Of course I trust you, I don't trust her"

"I would never do that to you Zoe"

"I know that now"

"Good come here" He says gesturing to his lap.

"Tray we're in a parking lot"

"I don't care" He pulls me into his lap and nuzzles my neck. "Don't you ever choose Chris over me again." I laugh at his jealousy but nod nonetheless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tray's POV

When Courtney threw herself on my lap, I should've known something was up because Zoe walked in right then. She sat next to Chris and I glared so hard at him then threw Courtney off me. I know how that must've looked, my hand on Courtney's waist, her on my lap, me whispering in her ear. All a set up. And Zoe nearly fell for it.

So now me all the guys are here but the girls went grocery shopping. We sat at the couch playing 2k and Call of duty listening to Teddy swoon about Amelia his girlfriend and I suddenly miss Zoe. Although she's only been gone for like ten minutes. Noticing my mood, Ted says

"Man you guys are so whipped."

"Just be quiet" I reply

"I can't wait for the day you fall" Teddy tell hims

"Don't hold your breath" Grayson inputs and we all burst out laughing when an idea comes to mind.

"Guys. What'd you say we prank the girls?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 191 43
"I don't want you in my life, you psychopath!" I exclaim. "You cheated and became the most wanted criminal! Do you think I will forgive you that easi...
451K 11.4K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
266K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
135 0 8
I just met this handsome guy and on our first night we kissed. It was delightful and we even slept on the same bed. We spent the night together and w...