The Dark Side (A Dramione Sto...

By crf888

The Battle of Hogwarts is over, and Voldemort no longer endangers the Golden Trio. Hermione knew that everyth... More

The Boring Explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm Back!

Chapter 9

12.7K 364 38
By crf888

"Harry look, she's alive!" Ron hollered sarcastically. "She survived a night with Malfoy."

"Oh shut up, Ron." Hermione snapped as she sat down. "You know who else is alive?" She paused for dramatic effect. "Lavender."

"Lavender as in Lavender Brown? She's alive?" Ron exclaimed.

Hermione nodded and bit into a slice of toast.

"But she was attacked by Fenrir Greyback," Harry said, obviously surprised. "We saw her dead body."

"I know, it was bizarre. I felt like I was talking to a ghost." Hermione said in a hushed tone. "She said she was on her way to see Aberforth. Apparently he's been helping her through it. Maybe you could ask Bill if he has any advice for her, it must be tough."

"Yeah... Yeah I will," Ron murmured, seemingly deep in thought.

Hermione finished her toast and checked her timetable. "Oo, we have Defence Against the Dark arts. I wonder what Aberforth will be like as a teacher."

"Are you reading the right day, Hermione? We have Potions," Ron said.

"No, look. This is today, and it says we have DADA. Show me yours," she demanded, quite haughtily. Ron passed over his timetable, and sure enough, it said Potions. "Harry and Ginny, what do your timetables say?"

"We both have Charms. Does this mean we aren't all in the same classes?" Ginny said, looking crestfallen. She had been excited to have classes together, now that she was in the same year as them.

"Looks like it. McGonagall said that the classes weren't made up of two houses anymore. It's a mix of the four." Hermione replied. "Don't worry, Gin. Look, we have Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures together."

Ginny smiled, and they all rose to go to class. "See you at lunch," Hermione called as she walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 20 23
As Draco's name is taken out from the exceptionally powerful and magical object, The Goblet of Fire, Hermione gets worried about him as she was break...
191K 3.8K 24
Ron and Hermione decides to return to Hogwarts for their last year. It pained Ron to come back, but something in his heart told him to come. With Ha...
28.1K 561 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...
244K 5.6K 29
Harry, Ron and herself find themselves in another year of Hogwarts. Hermione finds herself in a bad situation when she falls in love with Her Potions...