Blind ( I.M fanfiction ) -COM...

By KaiHoHopez

As a fan of monstax living with them must be a dream, of every fan girl. What if you got a chance to live wi... More

Writer's Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
♥ Thank You ♥
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.1
Author got tagged~

Chapter 15.2

1.2K 41 20
By KaiHoHopez

This is it.

The last day.

The last night.

The last time with Monsta X.

There's so many thing happening in just 20 days. Every question that is playing in my mind has been answered. Sweet memories, sad memories, everything will be kept in our mind. There is no way I would forget everything that happen during this wonderful trip.

I sighed and look around our room for the last time. "Now we'll be going back to Busan and continue our daily routine. I'll really miss all this."

"Me too. I still can recall the moment when we did grilling in this room. That was unforgettable. Really." Eunwoo oppa chuckled while patting my head, softly.

"I hope dad could be with us and enjoy this together. I miss seeing his smile whenever he brought something for us after work. I rarely see that smile after mom left us." I tried to control my breath.

Without notice, my eyes is already dripping with tears. Eunwoo oppa suddenly cupped my cheek and look at me into the eye. His eyes is red and watery as well.

"Me too but only mom had that magic to bring back dad's smile. I may act like a fool but since I'm your brother, I also feel the pain you feel but I just endure it to make you happy. I know we can do nothing to make dad smile like that anymore but at least I could try to make you smile and laugh as much as you used to before."

"Oppa..you really are the best brother ever. I'm grateful to have you as my brother. Thank you." I immediately give him a hug.

He slowly caress my hair. "Now let's say goodbye to Monsta X before we leave." He says. I nods and wipes the remaining tears off my face.

----------

We gather at the Singapore's airport while waiting for our flight.

"This is the last time we'll meet each other. I hope we could spend more time after we arrive in Seoul but sadly our schedule are packed." Minhyuk told us as he sat on the chair nearby. He looks a bit sad. "I know it. I really hope to see you guys again if I can. I'll miss all of you."

"We'll miss you, Seol and Eunwoo hyung as well. You meant a lot to us." Wonho says. "Agree. Thanks to all of your supporting us, we even get some brilliant ideas for our lyric. I'm thankful. Seriously." Jooheon added.

"If I were meant to die now, I will make sure to remember you guys in my mind." I said smiling at them.

"What do you mean by 'if you were meant to die now' ? Don't scare us like that."

"Not-""If you're dead, I don't think it really matter to us. Just don't trouble anyone." Changkyun cut me off and roll eyes.

"Mind your mouth Changkyun." Hyungwon scolded him. The more I look at him, the more annoying he be. He just act like he didn't hear what Hyungwon just told him.

"It's okay if you really think I'm toying your feelings but please don't bring it up here. I know I meant nothing to you but I'm still alive now and I won't waste my time fighting with you so let's end it here." I glared at Changkyun.

He took a few steps forward.

"How much time do you left ? 1 hour ? 2 hour ? After using me as you wish, you think you could just left me like that ? You've waste my time thinking about you for years and I won't let myself loving someone who will leave me ever again. Listen, you may think everything is a joke but not me !"

"It's not a joke for me either ! I just know it about it about a day after our anniversary and I don't want to end everything just because I'm leaving soon. I don't know that you've knew about it before I even get to tell you."

"Kihyun hyung told me about it that evening." He pointed at Kihyun. Everyone's eyes were on Kihyun.

"Eunwoo hyung is the one that told me about your condition so I told Changkyun but I didn't expect this to effect your relationship... I'm sorry." Kihyun explained.

"It's okay. At least I know that the Im Changkyun that I thought was loyal and willing to stay with me until I died were not that kind of person. Asshole." I told him on his face. As his hand landed right on my cheek, everything gets blurry and finally turns black.

----------

"Please open your eyes. You can't left me so early..I would blame myself if you don't wake up now. I know it's my fault. I shouldn't told him about you. I'm so sorry. I should have tell you sooner about my true feeling toward you. SARANGHAE."

I heard a sweet voice talking to me so it means I'm not dead yet, right ? Or am I in heaven now ? Does heaven really is this hot ? I murmured to myself. 

"You've awake..Ji Eun-ah."

Then I heard again a voice talking to me but it sounded different. It's a deep voice unlike before. I try to open my eyes although it feels so heavy to do so. From time, to time I could feel some light getting in my eyes.

"Changkyun.. Why am I here ? Why are you here ?"

"You fainted after I.. slapped you. I want to say sorry. I hope you could forgive me."

"Sure but that's it. I don't want to have any relationship with you anymore. I had enough." I stated.

He looks down.

"I know. I don't deserve third chance but at least we could be friend ?.."

I chuckled. "A friend ? Then it's okay. By the way, I heard someone saying sorry to me just now. Is it you ?"

"Actually, Kihyun hyung was here before me. He looks so worried. I just came in here about 5 minutes before you regain your conscious and I didn't say anything. Why ?"

"Nothing. Could you call him ? I want to talk with him for awhile. Please." I whined. He stood up and walk out.

I have to confirm something important from Kihyun.

He peek through the door. "Did you call me ?" Kihyun asked. I nods. "Sit here."

"I have something to ask you. Do you really meant by what you said to me when I was unconscious ?" I asked him while staring at him. "Tell me."

"Yes. I mean it. I start to like you ever since you told me about what Changkyun did to you three years ago but I'm afraid you would reject me because I know you still love Changkyun although after all the things he did to you. Seeing you unconscious just now makes me worry that I won't be able to say it you because of your condition."

I giggled softly. "You should just confess to me. I would accept it without thinking twice. Even though I still love Changkyun, he never seems to appreciate it especially after our first break up. He is easily influence by things around him and tend to make decision without thinking twice. I try to give him another chance but once again he make waste of it. When you comfort me that day, I know you're different. Remember when you ask me about being his replacement ? If you ask me again I would definitely say yes."

After hearing my explanation, his eyes widen and jaw dropped.

"If then, will you be the first and last woman in my life ? Marry me."

"How could I say no ?" I then give him my sweetest smile. He lean closer and pull me into his warm embrace. His hug feels different and it maybe because of his height. If Eunwoo oppa, I could only reach his waist and place my head on his chest but for Kihyun, I could even place my head on his shoulder which makes it feels a bit weird.

----------

Back to Busan and everything gets back to normal. Our money problem has been settled thanks to Eunwoo oppa. His monthly payment were more than enough to support three of us. Dad looks happier when Eunwoo oppa is back living with us and it makes me so happy. He really is an angel.

I have healed from my health problem after getting treated by a specialist from Japan sponsored by Mister Lee Dongmin so I'm perfectly fine now. By the way, I'm still working at the Flower Cafe after a year and the only different thing is..

"Annyeonghaseyo. Could you please give me a cup of sweetness and two cup of love ? If you could, add a cup cuteness as well."

"You can't just barge into the cafe like this, you fool. People might notice you."

"What can I do ? I miss you already. Just by looking at your smile can make my day because it is you. Lee Ji Eun. My wife." His cheeks rose up and eventhough I couldn't see his lips, I know he is smiling.

That's right. Yoo Kihyun from Monsta x is now my husband. Can you believe it ? We get married like a year ago and hide it from the public to prevent controversy. Monbebe won't like it if they knew about it and it's better for both of us. Seol and Hyungwon will be doing the same thing as us next month.

"Enough with the drama mister, I'll make you a special hot chocolate so please take your seat."

"Thanks jagiya~"

----------

Finally~ Quite of a happy ending.
I know it wasn't like what people are expecting since Ji Eun didn't end up with Changkyun.

Also, I want to apologies because I had a quite heavy headache so it may didn't turn out well but I'm satisfied with it since I could finish it in time before my school starts.

To the ones who was with me since Chapter 1 until now, I want to say thank you so much. Every vote, view and comment you leave motivates me to continue writing,

감사합니다 몬베베 !~♥

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 112 25
If you were the S/O to a member of Monsta X, how would they react to situations that would jeapordize your relationship with them? Being a FIGHTER f...
191K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
3.5K 84 14
"It hurts but it's ok.. I'm use to it" Where changkyun is in an abusive relationship draining the life out of him, til he meet some new friends and...
18.7K 665 18
It's when the Girl (You) had an unexpected night stand with a guy named Chae Hyungwon. And one day You applied at a company owned by none other than...