I Promise. Niall Horan Fanfic.

Par showerofcuntsx3

What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing sc... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Letter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N: Information regarding Sequel.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 35

36 2 0
Par showerofcuntsx3

"Oh my god." he shouted in utter shock.

Fuck me.

"I.. I've known for a while now. I just.. I didn't know how to tell you, or the others."

His face suddenly softened. "This is amazing. Okay?"

I nodded, tears beginning to run down my face. "You're not mad?"

"What? Of course not, we're going to have a baby. You're going to be a mum and I'm going to be a dad, and we're going to have our own little happy family."

The tears began to run down my face much faster now. "I'm so glad to hear you say that. I don't know what I would have down if you would have reacted any differently."

"I love you baby, I'm all in and I have been since day one and I will be unill the day we both stop breathing. You're the only one for me."

"Niall I love you so much."

He smiled at me before running off into the hallway, before returning moments later. "Does that mean you'll wear this now?" he asked handing me my ring back.

I smiled. "Yes."

I let him put the ring back on my finger before looking at it. "Do you just walk around with it?"

He shook his head. "No I was going to give it to you either way, I figured now was the best time."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "You're so cheesy."

He smiled that goofy smile of his. "Who have you told?"

I shrugged. "Just my parents, and now you. I didn't want to tell anyone else before I told you. I also didn't want you to find out through the media."

He nodded a little more serious now. "How far along are you?"

I though for a moment. "About three, maybe four months. I'm not showing really considering how thin I've gotten. It just looks like I'm filling out."

"New Zealand."

I nodded.

"When do you plan on telling everyone?"

"I don't know? I just want to make sure that I can have this baby, I want to get the first few months over with before I say anything."

He nodded. "Makes sense."

"Niall."

"Yes?"

"Will you promise me something?"

He nodded. "You're worrying me babe."

"A lot has been happening lately, and I just.. I want you to know that I really love you. I appreciate everything you've done for me and all your help and support."

"Stop scarring me Andy."

"I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to. I just want you.. I need you to know one hundred percent that I love you."

I grabbed his hand and looked him straight in the eyes. "I truely love you, and if I had to be in this situation with anyone I'm glad it's you. I wouldn't want to ruin a child's life with anyone but you."

He laughed. "Do you really think we're going to fuck her up that bad?"

I smiled. "You think it's a girl?"

He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind the baby being a girl. Why? What do you think?"

"I don't know? I honestly feel like it's a boy."

He laughed. "Well if the baby is a boy, we can always try again."

I smiled in amazement. "You really are something else Niall Horan."

He wincked at me. "Come on, you're telling me you wouldn't love to ruin a bunch of kids with me?"

I laughed. "I'd love to ruin a bunch of kids with you."

He glanced back at the door. "But only if you marry me first."

I shook my head. "I don't want to marry you. Not like this atleast."

He looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I don't want you to feel like you have to marry me."

"Home." he said. "Is where you are. Standing with you out here is home."

"You're going to make me cry." I snorted. "Let's just get through this baby first." I said placing my hand on my stomatch for the first time. "I'm not going to force you into a miserable life with me."

"Andrea. I love you."

"I love you too, if you would have asked before I would have said yes, but I've had time to think lately and this is how I want it."

"I don't care as long as you're mine."

"I promise."

Kelly's POV

"I wanna get a tattoo guys."

I was sprawled out on the couch. It was the middle of the day and we were all together for once. Every single one of us was sitting or laying on one of the couches or on the floor. After getting druck last night we all decided it would be best to have a calm day at home.

"What do you want to get?" asked Niall

I shrugged. "I have no idea, but I really want to get something."

"Let's all get matching tattoos." said Louis in a more serious tone than usual.

"Not sure if you're kidding." asked Harry.

"No I'm serious. Let's all get something."

The room was still for a moment.

Annette was the first to speak up. "I agree with Louis, let's all get a matching tattoo. Something small and simple."

"I think we should just get like a band thing. The logo or a lyric."

"Fuck it, let's do it. I think we're all down." said Liam.

~

"Okay whose going first?" I said looking at everyone.

"I know what I want." said Andrea. "I want to get 'written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain' I think it fits perfectly with my life."

"That's perfect." added Annette. "That seems more than appropriate."

Zayn and Liam nodded.

"Don't be mad, but I think I would like to get that as well. If you don't mind of course."

Andrea looked at Harry and laughed. "What are you talking about? They're your lyrics."

He shrugged looking down at the floor. "I don't want you to think I'm a big fat copycat or anything."

Andrea rolled her eyes. "Shut up." she teased. "It's all yours."

"Yea actually." chimed in Liam. "I'd like to get the same thing."

A chorus of yea's followed. 

Andrea smiled. "I'm clearly a trend setter."

~

"What's next little Ms. Trend Setter?" asked Louis looking a little bored.

Liam laughed. "Are you serious? We just finished getting tattoos and you want more?"

Zayn scoffed. "Come on bro, go jump off a bridge."

Louis' eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"NO!" shouted back everyone in unison.

"You're crazy man." added Andrea in amazement. 

"When are you going to make me an uncle?"

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"Hilarious. You're going to have to wait until they get married in like 80 years. You're better off getting a kid out of anyone eles." teased Liam. 

"Guys." warned Andrea.

 "Come on Louis, you know how things are right now." said Niall taking a sip of his beer.

Andrea turned to look at him. "How are things? Because I clearly have no idea what you're talking about."

Niall pressed a hand to his forehead before cussing under his breath. He rubbed his right eye before looking over at Andrea. "Nothing, is just not the time for kids right now."

She nodded.

"What?" he demanded.

She shook her head. "I just didn't know you felt that way."

"No no no no." Louis shook his head. "Now is not the time to argue about having kids. Now is the time to go make up and give me my babies."

I rolled my eyes. "Louis" I paused, looking between both Niall and Andrea for a moment. They seemed weird. "It's none of our business. Period."

"Wait a minute." interupted Zayn. "What's with all this baby talk lately. That's all I've been hearing around here."

I laughed. "You seem stressed, you trying to tell us something?"

Annette laughed. "We just got back together. I don't think it works that fast you guys."

We all laughed.

"Why is it." said Andrea wagging her finger. "That every single time we're all together someone gets into an argument?"

I nodded. "You're right."

"It never fails." added Niall.

Harry smiled. "Because we're all a bunch of misfits."

Andrea scoffed. "Not to mention a bunch of instigators."

"We're a bunch of assholes, that's what we are." added Annette.

Come to think of it, they're all right. We can't all be together without starting a huge argument among the entire group. A small argument between two people quickly becomes an argument between three, and then four. Before you know it, it's all over the media that Liam wouldn't give his last piece of chicken to Zayn and it's some kind of huge internet war.

"We need to work on our communication skills." I say out of nowhere.

Everyone agreed, but we left it at that.

In a matter of only minutes we all drifted our separate ways. It's great that everyone is here and we're all together, but it's quite dangerous being together for too long.

I guess it's best this way.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
2K 22 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...
10.8K 128 56
This is the story about a girl named Shay. She is a girl from a small town in Oklahoma that loves animals, music, and hanging out with her friends. S...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...