Love and Knives (Johnny Ghost...

By Michael_Toastman

~Before you read it, please know that this story is pretty old. I didn't quite have the right idea of how to... More

How This Works (IMPORTANT)
Break In
The Intruder
Johnny Toast
Chakalata Soup's Kitchen
Through The Eyes Of A Murderer
At Home
The Warmth Of A Woman
A Change In Heart
Date Plans
The First Dinner
Date Preparations
The First Date
Johnny's "Birthday"
Working At McDonald's
Christmas
Why You Shouldn't Just Go Over To A Friend's House Without Prior Notice
Doctor Space And The Deadly Stone
Call
A Movie With Jimmy
Party At Jordan's Pub
He Awakes
Hangover
Laundry And Television
Quarrel
Only A Memory
I Don't Want Us To End
Pancakes
Romance 101
Road Rage And Injury
At The Hospital
Bad News
At The Coffee Shop
Acachallas At The Hospital
Surprise Visit
Hiding
Discharge
Lazy Day
Dream
Love Is Like Murder; And Isn't
The Day You Showed Up (Part 1)
The Day You Showed Up (Part 2)
Calling: Mom
A Meeting With Maxwell
A Small Conversation
Soup Making
Maxwell and Johnny
Let's Make A Deal, Jimmy
Idiot Casket
In The Car
The Need For Solitude
The Need For Attention
Calling Gertrude
When Johnny Comes Marching Home
Decision
Acachallan Sleepover
Uber Ride
Meeting With Maxwell
Battle With A Beast
Miracles Can Happen
Visit And Lunch
That's Why I Love You
Plans With Jimmy
Camping Preparations
Campground Horrors
Campfire S'mores
A Noise In The Night
Jimmy, Jimmy
Teasing And Reminiscing
Suffering
A Strange Place
The Last Battle
I Still Love You
END NOTE!!!1!!!

A Date With Jimmy

252 6 3
By Michael_Toastman

  (POV: Jimmy)

  I'm glad that _____ finally agreed to let me show her real murder, even if I can only kill an Acachalla since they can come back from the dead. It's kind of weird how they can do that and how they share it with Johnny and Toast. I think I'll kill Billy. He looked like he had an interest in _____ at Johnny's fake birthday party. She is mine (and Johnny's I guess) alone.
  "Johnny, give me control already!" I yelled.
  "Chill, I'm talking to ______, I have to talk to her first!" he yelled back.
  "Hey! Are you ready for some real fun?!" I asked _____ when I finally got control.
  "I guess I'm as ready as I can be when I'm about to see someone's death. At least they'll come back from the dead." She responded as she slipped on Johnny's sweatshirt.
  "Come on, it's fun!" I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out the window.
  We ran along the trees, avoiding cars and people. She had a hard time keeping up. She seemed bothered by something. My thoughts were confirmed when she asked "What if we get caught?"
  I laughed before I responded. "Jimmy Casket doesn't get caught!" I threw my knife up in the air and caught it with my teeth to show her how fast and exact I was. "My reflexes are sharper than a cat!", I answered, "I'm stronger and faster than a horse! You can bearly keep up!"
  "I'm sorry my weak, normal human girl legs aren't strong or fast." She said in a salty tone, but I knew she was just messing around. Either way, I swept her off her feet and carried he as I ran. Her brilliant (E/C) eyes gleaming in the moonlight.
  We arrived at the Acachallas' house when the moon was at it's highest point. I told her to stay low and follow me as I crouched and walk around the house's perimeter, looking for a place to enter.
  The idiots left the door unlocked.
  We crept into the house, staying as quiet as a mouse as I lead the way to Billy's room. I had _____ sit in a dark corner where she could watch and not be seen. I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He screamed but it was muffled and no one could here it.
  I smiled a crooked insane smile. "Hey Billy! D - do you want to know my SECRET!!!"
  His eyes went wide as his muffled "no"s were covered up by my hand. I brought my knife down and stabbed him straight in the heart. "STAB STAB STAB!"
  His body went still. "Oops, looks like I showed you too hard!" I laughed my insane and crazy laugh. I looked over at _____ and saw she wasn't actually in shock. She didn't seem to like it, but it certainly wasn't what I expected. I smiled a nice smile, one like Johnny's. It was the first time I had ever smiled like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 460 45
Johnny Ghost is tired of putting up with his murderous alter ego, Jimmy Casket. One day, a mysterious doctor offers to separate the two personalities...
1.7K 205 32
(This book needs to be rewritten. If you read it before I do please try to ignore the grammar. It is ad though so I am just warning you lol. It needs...
8.4K 444 21
Johnny Ghost has always been a happy and cheerful person, who is always doing what his heart tells him without a single thought. Johnny Toast is the...
85.9K 4K 96
(Art by CopperFirecracker) The P.I.E team is in some serious trouble! Ever since "he" appeared, things have been going wrong for P.I.E. Find out Ghos...