Star Wars the Ultimate guide...

By starwarsfangirl4life

In this book, I'll talk about every war and battle in the Star Wars movies and most video games. NOT the TV s... More

Hi! Welcome to my book! (Please don't skip this)
The Clone Wars (war)
Duel against Dooku (battle)
Battle for Endor (BIG battle)
Mandalorian Wars (war)
Blowing up the Death Star (battle)
Utapau fight (battle)
Battle of Brother's (battle, obviously)
Battle for Naboo (BIG battle)
Duel in Theed (battle)
Battle on Kashyyyk
Battle for Scarif (war)
The Galactic War(war)

Battle on Geonosis (BIG battle)

9 1 1
By starwarsfangirl4life

Obi Wan, Anakin, and Padme were captured and put in a giant arena on Geonosis. Giant animals were to be sent out to kill the Jedi.
Then, every single Jedi came from the temple and fought against the monsters and the Separatist droids that had been unleashed in the arena.

Question: Does Jango Fett die in that battle?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
163K 15.3K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...