Ice: A Zane Roberts Fanfic

By FangirlingNinja123

You were Borg Industries new assistant for Cyrus Borg. You were very lucky to get your job. Out of everyone w... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~

~Chapter Seventeen~

95 5 7
By FangirlingNinja123

"This way! Let's go!" you all had found the prisons, and it was just terrible. People, in tubes and from every continent and country. From the bottom the prison went all the way up. There were many sections and you all were on the way to the N's where Ninjago might be. Apparently the aliens were also very organized with their prison system, which you figured made sense.

"This is just awful. We have to free these people." Lloyd said and you all nodded in agreement as you looked around. The Tracreg have crossed the line, they had to be stopped at all costs. You all had a theory a few days ago, if they could take over earth, what if they took over other planets too. You all had to stop that from happening, if they were to do that.

"Which way now?" Cole asked before you all saw a group of people running towards you guys from a distance. "Wait, call me crazy but, is that..." Jay starts and you all cheer once they came closer and called you three out. "It's Kai, Nya, Sensei and my mom!!! And look whose leading them!!" Lloyd said and your eyes widened. "Z-zane? Could it be?" You say zooming in.

"You guys are alive!! Thank goodness!!" Kai said as everyone greeted each other in relief to see each other alive. As the ninja had a small reunion with each other, standing there looking at you with a smile, was Zane. You slowly go over to him and see the damage he's taken. "Z-zane?" "Kirstin." he smiled. "Y-you're alive? You weren't killed?!" "Beaten brutally yes, but I am titanium after all. They can't take me down that easily."

You sigh in relief but then frown. Zane notices and holds your hands, "What's the matter?" "Y-you chose Pixal...right? I mean, if you do then tell me. I'm done with the lies, I'd rather be just friends if that's the case. And I understand if the ninja were just trying to make me feel bett-" Zane cuts you off mid sentence when he gives you a kiss followed by a hug.

"Kirstin, I don't know who told you all of that but it most certainly is not true! I've chosen you! In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred of worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you, and I would choose you." he says and at that moment you were certain, you had your Zane back. You start crying tears of joy and kiss him.

"And Zane knows where the control room is! If we can get there, then we find the Leader. Right, Zane?" The girl said, who you figured was Nya. You let go from the kiss so Zane could respond to them. "Oh uhm uh, Y-yeah!" Zane said with a blush.

"Glad to see you two back together!" Jay says with a wink and you bite your lip so you don't start blushing. "Anyways, do we have a plan?" You asked, changing the topic. "We need to free these poor people, and stop the Tracei!" The woman said who you figured was Misako.

"How do...we stop an alien race anyways?" Kai asks. You all stop and think that through. Yeah, how would all 9 of you defeat an army of them where there's probably over a thousand! In space without dying as well.

"Well, we could try...to stick with our original plan..." Jay suggested. "And what was that plan?" Sensei Wu asked. "Well, it was to save you guys, then get every alien off of earth and on the ship so we can get people back down there. Then we deal with the aliens by setting them on a course to the farthest galaxy away from here and we successfully escape on an escape pod for Ninjago!"

"But would it work? These aliens are ruthless! They don't give up until they get what they want." Misako says. "Just like every other bad guy we faced! Sure, each one is tougher than the other, but it's nothing we can't fight!" Cole says with a smile.

"All vote for taking a risk in this plan raise your hand!" Jay says. Him, Cole, Kai, and Lloyd raised their hands while the rest of you kept them down. "It was only a temporary plan until we had a better one. It's still very unstable." You said with a frown.

"I agree, there are possibly 16 ways this could go wrong." Zane calculated and you all sigh. "Well let's pick which plan and fast because we waste time standing here." Lloyd says. "I guess we could go with this one. Nothing's wrong with trying. There might be room for improvement along the way." Nya said and you all nodded in agreement.

"Let's begin then. Mom and Sensei, I'll stay here with you two so we can get these people into escape pods. The rest of you try to get the aliens on earth back up here. Be the distraction while we get people off. You guys have me on comms unit so give us the signal when it's time." Lloyd instructed and you all nodded.

"Everyone be careful! We've experienced what they can do." Sensei Wu says and you all not again. "We'll be careful Sensei Wu. Especially me, since I am not capable of fighting..." you say with a nervous smile.

"I'll protect you. I promise." Zane tells you with a smile. "Alright, split up." Cole said and you all did so.

❅❅❅

"So, what you're saying is, the best way to distract everyone so we can get all humans back on earth...is to talk to the leader!?" Jay recapped with surprise. "Yes, if we can convince her to get her people off our planet and onto the ship, then we're good from there!" Zane said as you all ran.

"Annddd how exactly are we going to convince her!?" Nya asks. "Weren't you the one who said we needed to add improvements as we go?! That's sort of what I'm doing!" "Improv guys! That's the only way!" Jay said and you sigh at the plan that was coming along.

"We're here. Just be cautious." Zane says and you all nod. Kai and Cole took out the two guards in front of the control room door and you all bursted in. The aliens who were in that control room began coming your way. The ninja got in a fighting stance ready to fight while you got ready to use the gauntlet as Zane tightly held your hand.

"Stand down! Don't you know, guests when you see them!" You all heard a voice from the captain's chair. The aliens stopped and returned back to their stations. An alien woman got up from the chair and looked at you all with a smirk. You were surprised to see that she wasn't upset at you all. This read trap all over.

"Oh look, now the whole team is here! Where's the adults and the green one?" "They uh, couldn't make it! One of your aliens killed them on the way here! So we're here for payback!" Kai improvs which you had to admit was good.

"I don't see how you all could stop us! After all, the plan is almost complete. Soon your planet will be ours!" "Who are you anyways!?" Jay asks and she evilly chuckles. "I am, Leader." You all looked between each other confused.

"Leader of....what?" Jay asked again. "Leader!" "Okay, but leader of what?" "It's just leader!" "So you're the leader of the Tracreg is basically what you're saying?" "Yes, but I am leader!!!" "But isn't that a rank?? So before you were the leader what were you called though?! Second in command?!" "ENOUGH!!" She yells and the room turns dead silent.

"Great Job, Jay.." Cole whispered and jay glared at him. "I agree! Enough with all that! So what I wanna know, and the others might agree with me on this too but, what exactly is your plan?" Nya said.

Leader evilly smirked, "Its quite simple! The traceis shapeshift into you humans and switch them out. Once all the humans are on the mothership, all of us should be down there! And of course the best part, the ship will self destruct." You all gasp at the plan, they had to be stopped!

As the ninja kept talking to her, your father popped up on your screen vision. "Pst Kirstin, I know you can't talk right now but, listen, I have a plan. It's been calculated and it's very stable. You have to do everything I say for now, understand? This may work." "Yes." You mumbled under your breath.

Your father smiles. "First, send Zane the plan. At least if one of them knew then this might work." You do as told and connect yourself to Zane. "My father came up with a plan. Here." Then you sent it. Zane looked at you and nodded, you returned the same.

"Well, you know something leader, you're wrong. We have a way to stop you all!" Zane said and the ninja look at him in confusion. "Oh really?" Leader says getting intrigued. "Oh yes, a secret weapon." You said with a smirk.

"And where might this weapon be?" "It's a secret but it's coming soon. It'll destroy your ship and you'll need to call in every tracei you have to stop it. We may be small in numbers but we were well prepared to stop you all. Speaking of which, look there it is! Coming right at the mothership!" You said pointing behind her.

She turns around and your father gestures you to do the next phase of the plan. You make a hologram of a giant missile appear on the main window. Then you let it project on its own. Leader sees the missile and starts panicking and starts talking to the aliens at their stations to make quick actions to avoid it.

"You're the secret weapon Kirstin?!" Jay asks and you smile and nod. Then you scan all of them and make a holographic copy. "They'll see the hologram and while she's talking to them, we're attacking the crew! Once she sees multiple of us, she'll panic and order everyone to come and fight us! Then I'll make more! The plan is to outwit and attack!" You explain and the others cheer at the genius plan.

"Let's go fight us some aliens then!" Kai says and you all split up. You make the hologram of the missile go away and leader turns back around at the realistic holograms of you and your team. "How DARE you!!" Leader says in anger. "Just goes to show to never mess with an earthling!" You program Kai's hologram to say.

So far she was falling for it. The ninja took down the aliens in the mission control room and gave you a signal to move onto the next phase of the plan. "Another question though, don't you need a crew to drive a ship?" You program Cole's hologram to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says with a glare. You make Nya's hologram chuckle, "Turn around." Once leader turns around she sees her crew is gone and you all there! "W-what!? Impossible!!" She says looking back and forth between the two identical groups.

"What's wrong? Need to get your eyes checked?!" Jay asked with a proud grin. "H-how are there two of you?!" "Oh, there's more where that came from." "You all think this is funny?! You all think you can stop me!? Then you're all wrong!! The only way you're stopping us all is if you kill me! My existence keeps the tracreg alive! But I'm not giving up that easily!!" Leader said.

She then presses a button which set an alarm off through the entire ship. "Uh Kirstin! Think fast, I think she sent every alien on this ship after us!!" Kai said and you formulate a quick plan. "Well, she just told us how to stop her. She's the source. She's who we aim for. Okay I know what to do! But I need access to a tracreg computer!" You said and they nod.

"Just tell us what to do now." Cole said. "If an army is coming here, then an army of us will stop them, for now. I'll make more holograms and you guys fight along with them. While your distracting them, I need to look into their computers to see if I can find out how exactly do we take down the leader." You explain as the door swings open and tons of tracreg come in.

"Over there! I'll clear a path for you!" Zane said as he uses his ice powers to freeze a few. You make tons more holograms which seem to confuse the aliens. You made your way to the computer and start doing some quick researching. "Do we go?! Do we put people on pods now?" Lloyd asked you through comms unit.

"Our apologies Lloyd, we're in a bit of a situation in the control room but yes, it should be alright to start sending humans back down on earth." You say as you type fast and process information. "Okay cool! And uh, how exactly do you get them from the tubes to the pods?"

You groan, "You're the one who volunteered to be there! Anyways, there's a panel next to each continent, look for the one that says, 'escape pod' and it should put people in there. Just don't hit 'airlock' it'll send them out into space." "Got it! Doing it right now. Lloyd over and out!"

You finish up researching and you smile at what you find on the screen. "Yes! Found it!" You said reading what you found out. "Oh, okay pretty simple." "IMPOSSIBLE!! Attention all tracreg! There is a situation on the ship! I'm losing half of your race! If you want us to live on and colonize, then leave earth and join the fight aboard the mothership!" You heard leader say as she sent a message to the aliens on earth, which was exactly part of the plan.

"PST! Kirstin! How do we fight her??" Cole asks you! "Just go for it! Whatever you guys did to the aliens you just fought will work the same way." You told him and he nodded. "Alright now let's see how much more holograms we need, and how many people have been freed." You say as you check the computer.

About 10,000 were on their way, and about 2 continents have been freed. "Kirstin! I must warn you of something! I forgot to mention this." Your father says as he popped up on your screen vision. "What?" "Every time you use a hologram, you drain energy. You must rest soon!" "No! We have to keep fighting! There's ten thousand coming!" "Then outwit the leader so the ninja can stop her. Your energy levels are at 42%!"

Once the aliens came, the room was completely packed. You could only make the holograms confuse them, unfortunately they couldn't fight back. That part was for the ninja to do. You stayed in the corner watching and making sure the holograms worked.

You did start feeling tired but you knew you had to keep going. Sometimes zero point energy would come your way, you would use the gauntlet to block them. But just then, all of a sudden, you turned and saw an alien charge toward you!

You weren't quick enough to use your gauntlet! The alien gave a big scratch on the right side of your face and you held it in pain. She kicked you and punched you but you were getting too tired to try to defend yourself. You figured it was it until, "NINJAAA GO!!!!" You saw Zane's ice blue spinjitzu tornado hit the alien right before she could have done worse. Zane helps you up and has a worried expression on his face.

"Kirstin, your face! It's- it is, coming off?" He says a bit confused. "W-what?!" You said touching your right side. "Kirstin it's fine. That side of your face was made to cover your right side, where your droid side is seen. Cyrus can fix it when you return back on earth." Your father tells you. "This is a bit disturbing." You said and he shrugs as you take off what apparently was a mask.

"I used to have that too." Zane says with a smile. "Oh really?" "Yes." Just then there was a big Boom! Sounds You then heard another chorus of 'Ninja Go' coming from the others and they use their spinjitzu tornados. "Stay safe, you should go join the others!" You tell Zane and he nods and runs back into the fight.

Aliens were being defeated in numbers! Which was great! But just then, you and the others covered your ears and dropped to the ground in pain. There was a sharp, loud, long beep that you could hear. "Ahahaha! Yes! Fall into pain you pesky ninja!" Leader says.

She was somehow making this painful sound happen. The aliens weren't affected by it, even, "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!" You saw Zane lunge for her but aliens held him back. "You're lucky you're a walking, talking, computer system!! Your human friends are doomed!! And I'll turn you into scrap metal when they're gone!"

"Kirstin! Quickly! Turn off your hearing sensory!" Your father tells you on your screen vision. You turn it off and then you don't hear anything anymore. "Kirstin, you can still hear me, right?" Your dad asks you. "Yes. Because you're in my head right?" "Haha close enough. Anyways, quickly! Sneak up behind her and use your holograms to free Zane and distract her!"

You do as told and start crawling on the floor, going behind her. She was still monologuing and talking to Zane, this made it easy to sneak up behind her. When you made it behind where she was standing, you get up and make a hologram of yourself running toward the door. "Doh! Go get her! Who knows what mischief she'll cause!" Leader tells the aliens holding Zane.

They let go of him and run out the door. You aren't sure what she says but until she stopped using her powers, you weren't turning your hearing back on. "Well she seemed to be in a hurry." You said with a smirk. Leader turns around and you blast her with a cold stun from your gauntlet.

When she stumbles back she stops using her powers, letting the ninja relax from the pain. You turn your hearing back on, seeing as it's safe. "What are you!! You're supposed to be human!! How did you not hear that like they did!!!" she says. "Human I am, but droid is my second counterpart!" You say with a proud smile. You turn on your shield on the gauntlet and hit her stomach with it.

Apparently it wasn't a strong enough hit like you thought it would, she grabbed you. "YOU LITTLE-" "You need to cool down!!" He says as he starts using his ice powers on her, turning her into an ice block. You drop from her grasp, "Is she dead??" "Well it is below freezing ice. Give it 5 minutes." Zane tells you. "Quick! The airlock!" You say.

Zane pushes the ice blocked leader to the airlock door. You press a button opening it and she flies right out into space. You quickly close it and you run over to give Zane a tight hug. "We did it!!" "I'd say so! It's even colder out there in space! I think we did the right thing." "I agree. Impaling her probably would have been too much."

The others slowly get back up and go over to you two. "We won?" Nya asks. "We did!" You say and the others cheer. "What about these other aliens?! And the other humans on here!?" Jay asks. Just then Sensei Wu, Misako and Lloyd come in with grins on their faces. "All returned to where they belonged." Sensei Wu says.

You all cheer again, the fight was over, earth was safe. "Let's go home." Lloyd says and you all cheer with agreement. "Should we blow the ship up and hop in a pod?" Cole asks and you all nod in agreement. You slowly go over to the main controls and press the self destruct button.

"T-minus 20 minutes. Let's go." You said with a yawn. The others cheer and leaves for the pod bay. You slowly go over to the doors, feeling suddenly fatigued. "Kirstin are you alright?" Zane asks you as he puts his arm around you. "I-I think- 10% energy remaining. Sleep mode, ON." You said before you closed your eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/n: Well it's Christmas so, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! To anyone who celebrates of course lol
My Christmas present to all of you!! And don't worry, Kirstin's not dead. Lol not yet anyways. 😂😂 JK JK!!
She's just tired, like her dad said. 🙂
You'll like the next chapter even more! Haha
Anyways! I hope you all have a great holiday or a great Christmas today! I hope them presents was lit 😎😉 cuz mines were 😃
Song at the top is ET by Katy Perry the Nosia Remix! Found an awesome ninjago music video to go with it!
And it made sense since we're dealing with aliens here 😀
So! Leave a like and comment! 🎅🏻🎄☃️🎁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 20
You were pretty much a samurai. Everyone in your village thought you were the best! Until one day Sensei garmadon comes to you and tells you to work...
27.2K 554 14
Zane and Pixal have been reunited again. After Zane had built Pixal a new body, their love has been stronger than before and Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Jay, N...
8.3K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.9K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...