Star Wars the Ultimate guide...

By starwarsfangirl4life

In this book, I'll talk about every war and battle in the Star Wars movies and most video games. NOT the TV s... More

Hi! Welcome to my book! (Please don't skip this)
The Clone Wars (war)
Duel against Dooku (battle)
Battle for Endor (BIG battle)
Mandalorian Wars (war)
Blowing up the Death Star (battle)
Utapau fight (battle)
Battle on Geonosis (BIG battle)
Battle for Naboo (BIG battle)
Duel in Theed (battle)
Battle on Kashyyyk
Battle for Scarif (war)
The Galactic War(war)

Battle of Brother's (battle, obviously)

10 3 4
By starwarsfangirl4life

This... This is the saddest battle to me.
Anakin Skywalker went corrupt by the dark side. In an order to negotiate with him, Obi Wan snuck onto Padme's ship and tried to turn him back to the light...
He failed. Anakin-Darth Vader, was too far gone. It resulted in a fight between the two. Anakin was attempting to do what Obi Was had done to Darth Maul, but Obi Wan saw it coming. He sliced off Anakin's legs. He left, crying to himself. His brother... Best friend... Was gone.

Question: What does Anakin scream at Obi Wan after he catches fire?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
627K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
161K 15.2K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...