Not a Mistake * g!p Camren Sh...

By camren_arianator

Camila gets pregnant with Lauren's child. Nothing more nothing less, read on my people ๐Ÿ˜Š Lauren g!p More

I
II
IV
V
VI

III

18.9K 388 402
By camren_arianator

She did not just say 'yes'. What the heck?! Am I not standing here? Am I invisible? Did she not just hear him?

I just stood there sending daggers at David as he smirked and fished out his phone.

"What is it cutie?"

"One hundred twenty-three, four thousand five hundred sixty-seven." Wait that's not her number.

123, 4567. 1234567! Oh! I see what what she did. My lips curved into a small smile as I noticed the look on his face.

"You gave me a fake number."

"Oh did I?" She bated her eyelashes innocently. "Well you might want to ask my baby what my real number is."

Baby? Me? That's me buttbrain!

"Can't have her number, put your phone away. Get back to work." I stated and he walked away, looking down, defeated. Yeah that's right, walk away.

"You didn't think I was gonna let him have a chance with me, did ya now Lo?" Now it was my turn to look down. "Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I whispered.

****

One Month Later

"Lauren, Camila is pregnant. How is she pregnant? Lauren, she's four months pregnant!" My mother had found out that Camila was pregnant and she was freaking out.

I never told her anything but apparently she found out from Mrs. Cabello. Once I got home from work she stopped me from going upstairs and cuddling with my favorite person. I knew Camila was asleep since I had to help out with a catering gig Ally had which had ended around 12 A.M., and the drive home was an hour.

The job was exhausting. It was a rich people's party and they were the rich type that thought they ran the world. And they treated me like shit.

Servant get your lazy ass over here! Servant I asked for hot soup not warm! Servant, my water is not sparkling. I am not a fucking servant. And to top it off, some of them thought it was a good idea to get all touchy with me. Like, what the fuck!?

"Yes mom, she is." I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Why didn't you tell me? Lauren, why did you lie for the reason she is staying here?" I was tired and I just wanted to shower and sleep. "You never lie to me Laur. Is there something you are hiding?" She thought for a bit and her green eyes widened.

"Lauren is that child yours?!" My mom gasped looking at me. "You got-"

"The child is not mine. I have a girlfriend and her name is Madison!" I finally bursted and walked past my mom.

She kept following me and asking about my supposed girlfriend but I ignored her and went to the guest bedroom. I was not going to sleep in my room when I knew my mother had the key to it. I didn't mean to burst on her but her constant questions and her coming to think the baby was mine, I couldn't take it.

I just wish a certain someone hadn't decided to come downstairs to greet me while it happened.

°*°*°*°

The next morning Camila woke up and ignored me. She usually greeted me and ate breakfast with me, but today she didn't even glance at me. I wonder what is wrong with her.

"Good morning Cami." I greeted her, but she just plain out ignored me. "So I was thinking maybe you and I could go out somewhere today?" Again she just kept on fixing herself a bowl of cereal.

"Oh hey, I also brought you a chocolate frosted, banana cupcake Ally made. I know how much you love those."

Instead of the usual excitement on her face, I saw a flash of hurt come across her face. Still ignoring me, she quickly turned away and walked up the stairs and I heard a door slam shut.

What has gotten into her? I had to get to the bottom of this, but first, I have to check on something.

So after doing what I had to check on, I quickly went to my room and was about to go in when a soft voice speak up.

"Don't worry love, if she won't stick around for you and me, then I won't be a burden to her. As soon as you're born I promise to work my ass off to provide for the both of us and give you the life you deserve." It was Camila, her voice sounded as if it was caught in her throat while she struggled to speak clearly.

Did you hear that? That cracking noise? That would be my heart cracking. And it just cracked even more as I carefully opened the door and peaked in.

There laid Camila with her shirt off and softly rubbing her growing stomach. I just realized what is going on. How can I be so stupid!? I'm a fucking idiot! I need to fix this. Quietly, I made my way over to the bed and kneeled besides it.

"Hey Cami. Don't think like that. I won't ever abandon you two. Remember, I'm always going to be here for you."

"Why don't you just go off with your girlfriend? You don't have to pretend to care for me." She said in a dull tone. I tried to grab her hand but she snatched it from my hand. "Gosh, how was I so stupid as to not realize it? No wonder you never kiss me or touch me. You have a freaking girlfriend." I have an idea on how to explain but I need her to come with me, and that won't be easy.

"Camila I want to show you something."

"What, the door?" Told you it wouldn't be easy.

Well might as well. I put an arm under her knees and my other one under her back. Sure she tried to get out of my grasp but once I stopped in front of our covered patio doors, she stopped and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I set her down and motioned for her to open the doors.

And once she did she looked back at me with a small smile. I had set up a small picnic blanket on the floor with a basket and the walls had tiny lights shining. It was just dark enough in the small room that the lights lit up the area perfectly giving it a nice dim glow.

"What is this?"

"Well, I told you I wanted to do something with you today. I was actually going to ask you something today as well." At this moment I grew nervous, more than I already was. The nerves of explaining to her just added to the nerves of asking her something very important. The usual butterflies I got when I was around her turned in a stampede of them and my hands grew damp.

"But before I do, I have to explain the whole girlfriend thing." And just like that, Camila's smile went away. I explained to her what happened at my job and the constant questions of my mom. Up to the point where she found out and I went off, lying to my mom on the spot.

"You see Camila, I-I really do mean everything I tell you about never leaving you and always being by your side. I never meant to hurt you last night, it was just that my mom would flip is she found out the kiddo was mine."

"Now I feel bad for jumping to conclusions. I guess it's just the baby hormones that make me feel like you don't want to be with me. But then again you don't act like we are in a relationship."

"And that's one thing I wanted to settle today." I grabbed Camila's hands and rubbed my thumb across her knuckles. "I don't even know if we are in one. Ever since you told me we are having a baby, you never mentioned if you wanted to be with me and not just for the baby."

"I'm sorry. I guess I should've told you something, I just instantly thought of you as my girlfriend." I took a deep breath and brought back one of my hands.

"Then lets make it official." I pulled out a rectangular shaped box and put it in her hand. "Camila Cabello, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" She opened the box and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"Yes Lauren. Absolutely yes!" And then I pulled her back for another, longer, deeper kiss. I spoke up after we pulled back.

"The pearl ones are for you and the rubys are for Ruby." Camila smiled even bigger and softly pushed my shoulder.

"Whatever you say."

"Just admit it babe, it's going to be a girl."

We spent a while longer just eating and talking about everything and nothing at the same time. I loved times like this where I could be with Camila alone and have her resting against my chest while I rubbed her stomach, although her belly was starting to get in the way.

"So what will your mom do when she finds out?" Flip out.

"Well, first she will gasp, like this," I mimicked my mom earning a giggle from the girl. "Then she will ask questions, then she will be mad at me. But in the end she will be super disappointed in me for having a kid at this age."

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't apologize."

"But it was a mi-"

"Stop there. This was not a mistake. If anything it is a blessing but at the wrong time." It hurts to think that she thinks this was a mistake.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Lo. I didn't mean to say that. I didn't mean to say it was a mistake. Like you said, this is a blessing and again if I'm being truthfully honest with you," She leaned in and pecked my lips. "There is no other person I would rather be having a child with, than with you, you over sized puppy."

"And to think you were dating Ma'horny."

"He could never compare to you though." Ok now I'm interested.

"Oh, how so." One of my eyebrows arched.

"Well, from what I've heard, he can't even pleasure a girl with his tic-tac." Then I felt it. A small hand coming to rest on my soft member. "But from the only person I've been with, they're super great in bed."

"How would you know. I'm your one and only." My not-so little buddy was slowly reacting to the light fingers running up and down its outline. And it twitched as Camila whispered in my ear.

"Lets keep it that way." Oh Camila and her out of balance hormones. Oh who am I kidding? Lets hope my mom doesn't come back soon.

****

"Lauren! Where are you!?" Shit it was my mom! No not now! Not now that I'm eight inches buried deep inside Camila's hot core.

"L-Laur, f-fuck don't s-stop. I'm s-so close." You know what fuck it. I kept on thrusting until I knew Camila was ready to burst.

"Lauren! Are you home?!"

"Let go baby, its okay."

And with one final thrust Camila's walls clenched around me and I threw my head back as I reached my high with her. Before we both let go, Camila quickly leaned down and bit my shoulder trying to stiffle her scream and I just lost it. I felt rope after rope shoot into Camila and a couple of our mixed juices leak around my dick.

"Shh." I whispered to Camila and kissed her head.

Slowly I slipped my member out of Camila with a low whine from her. I had to step out of my room and greet my mom. Oh yeah, I carried Camila from the covered patio over to our room. Ah ha!

I grabbed my boxers and cleaned myself with them then quickly proceeded to do the same with Camila. It was a nice site I would have loved to clean up another way but I had to-

"Lauren are you in your room!?" Shit she's coming and my room smells like sex in here.

"Get changed. Be right back." And with a kiss I left to the door in the process putting on my shirt and slipped on my dirty work skirt, yup without underware.

"I'm up here mom!"

"Come down here honey! Someone is here to visit you and Camila!" Oh good, who could it be?

"Laurser! Sup dawg!" Phew! It's just Dinah.

"Sup D!"

"Aye where's Walz at? I need to tell her something." I pointed upstairs.

"She's changing. Come on I'll take you to our room." Dinah's honey eyes trailed from my stomach up to my hair and a tiny smirk came on her face.

"Hm. What were you guys doing hmm?"

"Shut up Dinah. So what news?"

"It's concerning your baby."

I really dont know how to write smut...ive only ever written it once in MMI. But what do you think Dinah has to say?

I got something up my sleeve for Camila and Lauren...I just can't tell ya yet! 😏😈

Update: Yall are amazing! So today I threw a surprise party for my now 18 yr old friend...it was a fail at the beginning 😂😂the music didnt start up and we forgot to cut the cake😂😂but oh well we had fun and thats all that matters.
True friends are the greatest people in life- well next to the pizza delivery person!😄

-Vic🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 7
Camila sat back, a frown on her face. Lauren turned away, not wanting to see the heartbroken look on the girl's face. "Y-you're pregnant?" Lauren nod...
1M 22.9K 45
Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thing for Camila, but never got the courage...
408K 11.5K 19
One winter morning, Lauren Jauregui wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Camila Cabello and is the mother of 2.5 children...