Not a Mistake * g!p Camren Sh...

By camren_arianator

Camila gets pregnant with Lauren's child. Nothing more nothing less, read on my people ๐Ÿ˜Š Lauren g!p More

II
III
IV
V
VI

I

42.4K 502 827
By camren_arianator

cam_EE_la: Hey Lauren, I need to talk to you about something.

lern_jergi: I can't walk over to ur house atm, I'm wit my mom outside. Is it urgent?😐

cam_EE_la: I'm pregnant Lauren.

I read over that same message for what seemed like hours, but was a couple seconds.

Pregnant? How could it be? I mean sure I was born with the extra part but my doctor always told me I couldn't impregnate anyone.

cam_EE_la: I woke up yesterday throwing up and told Sofi to pick a test up.

Lauren it came out positive.

lern_jergi: how do u know its mine tho?😕

cam_EE_la: you told me you couldn't impregnate me and our one time together.

Lauren your the only person I have ever slept with.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

My mom was currently talking about some random topic of her work. It was hard trying not to scream and jump up with joy. I was too busy trying to put my thoughts into words that my mom spoke up.

"Lauren put your phone down and listen to me. It's mother's day and you aren't even keeping me company." My mother scolded.

"I'm sorry mom." I had to type out a quick reply.

lern_jergi: wow😨

I cant even believe this is happening💖

Im excited😊

"Lauren, what is so important?" If I tell her she's going to flip her switch.

"Well mom, one of my friends is pregnant and I'm just helping her feel better."

"Oh goodness, this young?! If you were to get someone pregnant I'd go crazy." Then my mom walked away inside the house while she kept on ranting about me having a kid. When in reality I'm going to have a kid!

cam_EE_la: Happy Mother's day Lauren.

I thought giving you the news today would be fitting...

And i hope we can be a great team in the future.

I know this may have happened to early but there's no one else's offspring Id rather be carrying than yours.

Im going to pry right now.

I meant cry

Truth was, I was too. This feeling I have, it's, it's an exciting one but at the same time it's a bad one. I mean, now I have to find a job and postpone going to college, all so I can tend to Camila.

Camila and I never really got along back in high school. She was the more outgoing kid in our shared classes, while I enjoyed having small conversations with my neighbors and staying quiet in class. All of this never would've happened if it wouldn't have been for her bestfriend, Dinah.

We were at a small party Dinah threw and there were a couple drinks involved but I remember everything. Everything is clear from the moment Dinah dared me to fuck her bestfriend to the moment Camila and I were heavily panting on the bed coming down from our amazing high. That was about two weeks ago, give or take a little.

lern_jergi: i think i might too.

Are ur parents home?

cam_EE_la: you know they never are. Only Sof is with me.

lern_jergi: im coming over rn

Locking my phone I walked over to her front lawn and opened the gate to the backyard. I lived next to her so it made it easier for me to sneak over. I knew for a fact her backdoor was open because her older sister always enjoyed having it open.

I went in and avoided getting caught by Sofi which I heard in the living room. I made my way up the stairs and once I reached the top searched for Camila's room. I've never been over to her house so I had no clue where it was. However, there was one door that stood out.

A fainted pink painted door with the letters 'KCC' on it caught my attention and I made my way over to it.

"Camila?" I whispered as the door slowly opened. "Are you in here?"

"Y-yeah, I-I'm h-here." At first glance I could tell she was crying before and trying to now hold it in. "C-close the d-door."

I did and then made my way over to her. She was on her bed clutching a pillow. I slowly went over to her and sat on her bed, I wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to and right now I wanted to hug her but I knew she didn't particularly like me.

I was a loner in her eyes, all four years of high school she referred to me as that. But yet here I am, in her room, sitting back against her beds header and pulling her into my arms while patting down her brown, silky locks.

"Shh, it's going to be alright." She sat on my lap and buried her face against my neck. "Nothing bad is going happen." At this point I felt something wet on my neck and realized she started crying again.

"W-when my m-mom finds out, she's g-going to k-kick m-me out."

"Hey, its alright. I won't let anything happen to you. As long as I'm here by your side, nothing is going to harm you." I kissed her head and continued rubbing her back.

"T-thank you Laur." She sniffed and rose her head up meeting her puffy red eyes with my eyes. "I'm glad you're here for me."

"I'm always going to be here for you Camila." I smiled and cupped her face. "And if your mom kicks you out, you could always come over and sleep in my room, it's no problem."

"What about your mom? How would she react?"

"We don't have to tell her right off the bat. I'm positive she's going to be okay with this whole thing but eventually she will kick me out so I can provide for you two."

"I'm so sorry Lauren." Camila looked down at her lap and played with her fingers. There's no reason she should feel sorry for me. If anything it should be me for getting her into this situation.

"No Camila, I'm sorry. I just made your life a whole lot harder. I mean I am the one who brought you upstairs and got you pregnant."

"But its my fault as well for allowing you to do so and not keeping my damn legs closed." Camila sighed. "I'm just glad that I won't have to do this alone." I held her tight and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

Our hug was warm, and until now I didn't realize all she was wearing was her bra and a pair of booty shorts. But if she didn't mind then I didn't, besides I enjoyed her body heat. Camila pulled away and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Stay here with me for tonight?" She whispered, her tone almost begging.

"Yeah, sure no problem. I just have to tell my mom, she won't mind I'm sure." Camila nodded and got off my lap as I lifted my butt and fetched my phone.

To- Bo$$: hey mom Im staying over at the Cabello's house. Camila is having a small sleepover and Im already here.

From- Bo$$: alright but come back tomorrow soon, we're going shopping.

"Hey Kaki, want some pizza?" Sofi's voice sounded through the door.

"No thanks Sof!" Camila answered while she looked through her dvd collection.

"Kakz you haven't eaten anything. Come on it be pizza, your fav!"

"I already ate." Camila hesitated as she turned to look at me.

"Sof, when was the last time Camila ate?" I asked and Camila quickly turned around fumbling with the dvd player.

"She hasn't eaten since yesterday at dinner. Lauren please get her to eat something."

Sofia and me always got along, she was a junior in high school while Camila and me were freshmen. She was always nice to hang around but once she left high school I had no one to hang out with up until my senior year.

"Bring me two slices, please Sofi."

I unlocked the door and there stood Sofi with a plate holding two slices of pepperoni pizza. Thanking her I closed the door and made my way back to the bed where Camila now lay, head under a pillow and her ass sticking out. I had to control myself before my friend got excited.

"Come on Camila, you need to eat something. Its not healthy for you to not eat, especially since you're throwing up." I grabbed her and gently pulled her out from under the pillow. "It's pizza, your favorite."

"I don't want any, I'm just going to throw up again." She whined as she sat up.

"You have to, now come here you big baby."

Somehow I finally managed to get Camila to eat a slice. I was sitting against her header and I wasn't going to do anything but as I cut the pieces of pizza into bite size with my hand, Camila cuddled up to my side resting her arm over my stomach and her head on my shoulder.

Camila had put on a random movie and we were both cuddling while I drew mindless figures on her back and side. Her hand had snuck inside my shirt and was softly tracing the lines of my abs.

"Can you do me a favor?" Camila quietly asked and sat up. I only nodded, not going to lie I was drifting off to sleep. "Can you take off your shirt and pants?" Ok now that woke me up.

"Why?"

"I wanna feel your body heat while we watch the movie."

She bit her lip and I tugged my shirt over my head and neatly folded it along with my pants and placed them on the nightstand. I did grow nervous as Camila eyed my compression shorts.

"Why do you wear such tight underwear?"

"Well as you may have noticed I wasn't born like any girl. I have to hide my extra part somehow, especially when I, I um," I'm sure I grew red by now.

"When you get a boner?"

"Y-yeah."

"Well I have the pair of briefs you were wearing that day at the party. Wanna change into those?" She kept them?

"You do? Then yeah please."

She got up and went over to her drawer digging through it until she finally pulled out the light, mint green briefs and handed them to me as I went up to her. With one final glace down my body Camila went into the bathroom allowing me to quickly change. I mean, it's not like we haven't already seen each other nude but we were pretty wasted that night and I appreciated the fact she wanted to give me some privacy.

We went on with our little secret for a while longer. We couldn't keep it up for long because eventually Camila's stomach would start to show and we would have to tell our parents.

For the past two months I have been working at a small diner run by a sweet young adult fresh out of culinary school. She paid me good money and even gave me a small raise one day when Camila walked in and she noticed her stomach. I have also been working to get my relationship with Camila to run smoothly. We needed one to raise the baby healthy.

I have a secret I never told anyone and that was that I was deeply head over heels for this girl. Ever since I saw her walking down the halls of our school freshman year. She doesn't seem to oppose when I ask her on small dates with me. I've taken her to the movies, to get ice cream, for breakfast, lunch or dinner and other nice places. I'm always seen holding her hand or placing small kisses on her cheek but never more. Camila is the one who kisses me on the lips, but I don't because it makes me feel weird especially since I don't know where we stand.

There's like a quiet understanding between us that is holding us together but I want to be with her because she wants me not because of the child she is carrying for us.

When Camila is asleep next to me, without our shirts, I rub her belly and occasionally have a small talk with the boy or girl inside. We don't know the gender of the baby but since we are both 18 we can visit a doctor for an ultrasound when she's 5 months pregnant.

Camila swears it's a boy but I know for sure it's a girl. I can tell based on her cravings and other small things. Camila gets weird cravings, she always asks me to bring her a treat from Ally's diner, where I work at, because she swears she has a sweet tooth. One time I even got a text at one in the morning saying Camila wanted chocolate chip cookies, luckily my mom had baked a couple that morning which saved me a trip to the store.

Then there's the breakouts she's having. She says it's because she's been eating lots of things that cause her pimples but I say it's because the baby is a girl. My mom always told me that if I ever have a child with someone and my pair gets breakouts its a girl because the baby is supposedly stealing their beauty.

The only weird thing that just now started happening was I occasionally woke up a bit sick and rarely throwing up. I even got cravings for sweet things as well, Ally even sometimes caught me munching on a cookie or cupcake. From what she told me, supposedly I was now the one with the uneven hormones and not Camila, which was normal apparently.

Dinah, Sofia, Ally and even my bestfriend, Normani, all made bets on what they say the baby will be. Dinah, Ally and Sofia are all on my side while Normani is on Camila's side. I love how supportive they are of us.

But sometimes things have to come to an end.

These author's notes are from about half a yr ago 😂😂

I have a good feeling about this! I literally had a dream about this and woke up at 6am and was up to 8am writing just this...all the while running on a two hr sleep. 💤😴

Updated: Not lying, that was a good day, and good thing i woke up and wrote it 😂😂i forgot about it once I was done writing the last chapter🙈

FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND VALUED! 🙏

-Vic🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 7
Camila sat back, a frown on her face. Lauren turned away, not wanting to see the heartbroken look on the girl's face. "Y-you're pregnant?" Lauren nod...
22.5K 482 25
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
1M 22.9K 45
Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thing for Camila, but never got the courage...