When The Roses Bleed

By Jay-spell

"They say: be careful what you wish for..." When Jenna Pratt wishes death upon her parents for her thirteenth... More

O1 | happy birthday to me
O2 | oh, how much I hate you
O3 | the magic mirror
O4 | rosalanea
O5 | the other world
O6 | bitterness
O7 | compelled
O8 | a budding rose
O9 | police sirens
1O | dr. james
11 | confrontation
12 | before christmas
13 | during christmas
14 | after christmas
15 | dreaming of the dead

When The Roses Bleed

331 22 7
By Jay-spell

when the roses
B L E E D

Copyright © 2016 - 2017 by @Jay-spell

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to @Jay-spell via Private Message.

Accepting translations with my permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hey guys!

Alright, so before I start off, I'd like to say sorry for the long-ass intro haha.

Now, this is a horror book, with themes such as suicide and death in it, so if you are sensitive to such topics, please don't read.

Also, if you have the tendency to get scared easily, and are in search for a happy ending, put this book down. Right now.

Now, without further a due, I present to you WHEN THE ROSES BLEED: a horror novel.

Xoxo,
Jay-spell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 302 12
Some people are obsessed with ghosts while some are interested but the real question is do ghosts even exists? What if you summon with a ghost? Will...
141K 19.9K 89
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
13.6K 209 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...