Rockin' My Soul

Door IndigoGoddess7

Michael Jackson is on top of the world. He is a famous pop star. He has the screaming fans and, he is the gre... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

280 6 11
Door IndigoGoddess7

"...Look. Just clean yourself up and, be ready to go on that stage."

Steve escorts Phil to the door, after the brief talk with him...He walks out of the door, closing it behind him...Now, him and Michael are left alone in the dressing room...Steve is furious with Michael...

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I thought you were done with this whole Roxanne thing."

"You didn't hear how he was talking about her."

"I don't care! There's a better way to channel your anger than hitting your best drummer in the face."

There is silence...Steve really doesn't know what else to say.

"I just hope you know what you're doing." He continues.

"I do, actually."

"You don't know shit about this girl! She's not worth it, if she's making you fight your crew members. I say we let her go."

"I am not letting her go. I did what I had to do, because I wanted to."

"You're beyond help...You know that?"

With that, Steve slams the door. Michael plops in the sofa by his vanity... "Did I really do what I had to?" He begins biting into his nail...He knows he has seriously made a mess of things...And by the time it is over, someone will get hurt...

The concert goes on as planned...Michael looks over to a now semi-sober Phil playing away at the drums as though nothing happened...The bodyguard made sure to hydrate him in about two cups of black coffee before entering the stage. And as far as everyone in that audience knew, there was never any kind of misunderstanding. The members run backstage after leaving the audience quite satisfied. And, it seems everything is back to normal...Phil does walk past Michael, giving him an unusual stare, which Michael ignores.

"Hey, Michael. You okay?" Will approaches Michael when he sees him packing up some things.

"Yeah. I'm alright."

"Phil is a jerk. Roxanne is really sweet. And, I can tell you really like her."

"I do. Thanks for having my back earlier."

"No problem. I'll keep an eye on him."

They shake hands before parting ways...Michael then looks around, and Roxanne is nowhere to be found...

Michael waits patiently at the restaurant. He reserved it so it could just be him and Roxanne for some alone time. Though she never came to the limo, he figured she would meet him at the restaurant. After an hour of her not showing up, he doesn't hesitate to get up after leaving a tip. He drives back to the hotel, heading up to Roxanne's room...After knocking a few times, seconds later, she comes to the door...Michael is shocked to find her in nothing but a robe...Her eyes are swollen from crying. He lets himself in, without her saying so.

"Where were you!? I've been waiting at the restaurant for an hour."

She storms past him and by the bed...After closing the door, Michael follows her and, he can't help but scratch his head...She's packing her things in a suitcase as though she was leaving...

"What's going on?"

"What does it look like? I'm leaving, Michael. I heard what your bodyguard said about me. I was standing right outside the door."

"I'll talk to Steve. He's a little harder to understand. Just, don't leave."

Michael plops on the edge of the bed...He really doesn't know what to say...She walks past him several more times from the closet to the bed, as neatly folding her clothes.

"He's right. What happened tonight between you and Phil was my fault. The last thing I want is any kind of tension to grow between crew members and you on my account. So, I think it's best if I just leave."

"What happened tonight, was something I wanted to do."

"It was still my problem. Not yours."

She now closes her suitcase...She then takes off her robe. Her bra and panties revealed. She slips into a tank top and shorts she has on the bed already.

"Roxanne, don't do this. You're a good guitarist."

"You'll find someone who is better than me. I know you will."

She now walks over to the hotel phone...She punches in a few numbers before hearing it ring...After a few seconds, someone finally picks up.

"Yes, I would like to purchase a ticket to the United States...Los Angeles."

"Hold on, one moment." Michael hears the muffled sound of a woman on the other end. He's hurt more than anything. He doesn't know what to say or to do to change her mind...

"Roxanne..."

"Michael, don't. You're going to make this harder for me."

The lady comes back on the phone...He looks around the room, while his mind races with thoughts...After she purchases her ticket for the following afternoon's flight, she then hangs up the phone.

"Not to be mean but, I really want to be by myself tonight."

"You're really going to leave. Just like that." He shakes his head. -

There is a dead silence...Roxanne looks away, knowing if she does stare at Michael, her decision will be that much harder...Michael gets the hint, and slowly makes his way to the door...Her arms clinch tightly to her chest, as she watches Michael stop right at the door...He doesn't leave right away...

"I love you, Roxanne."

"Huh?"

Michael turns around, walking at a fast pace towards her...He presses his lips to hers...As he cups her face in his hands, he continues to kiss her with so much force...Roxanne then goes with the flow...She presses her body to his...Then, they look at one another...Roxanne, sees Michael is crying...She's breathless and still wondering what the hell just happened...

"Roxanne...I love you, okay!? I love you so much. I love you so much...It actually fucking scares me. I think about you all the time. I miss you when you're not near. And when we make love, I find myself so addicted to your body. I want you around all the time. That's why when I heard Phil saying those things, I felt a piece of me die...."

Michael catches his breath, seeing he just said a mouthful...He pulls from Roxanne's embrace, as slightly pacing the floor. "Damn!" He yells a little...

"...I know we're not supposed to fall in love with our crew members...But, it's hard to stay away from you. You're not like these other women out here. You have your own style. Your own set of rules and, you're a tease. That shit turns me on, girl."

Roxanne takes a step back...She can't believe what she's hearing. Michael professing his love to her and his true feelings for her, is extremely romantic, and, a little shocking. Him being the superstar he is, he can have anyone he wants...Yet, he wants her. She is quite flattered.

"I love you too, Michael. I've always loved you...I just kept my feelings hidden because, I thought you were one of those popstars with the head up the ass. But, I see now you're not. And quite honestly, I find it hard to stay away from you as well."

He grabs her hands... "Whatever you do, do not get on the flight tomorrow. Stay here."

Biting her lip, she's still a little confused... "I can't promise that."

In her next breath, their lips touch again...Impatiently, he starts kissing along her neck, as squeezing her breast through the thin tank top...Then, she jumps up, and Michael catches her...Her thighs wraps around his waist, and they both begin to laugh out loud...They continue to kiss until, they both land on the bed...Michael removes his shirt and jeans...Roxanne scrambles out of her shorts and tank top... "I want you so bad..." Michael rubs his hands on her thighs, as touching her tattoos...Then, his lips touch her navel ring...Roxanne giggles a little. His hand then goes up her stomach, to her chest...Just his touch alone, was making her so hot...

"Ooooo, Oooo, ahhh, Oh, shiiiit!" These are the continuous sounds of pleasure being echoed through the walls by the two lovers...After hours of love making, they finally try something new for the two of them...69. And, it seems to be working more for Roxanne's favor than Michael's...She has him at the perfect grip, as she slips her warm mouth over the tip of his erection...Yet, she finds her back arching, when Michael's tongue swirl over her clit, hitting that right spot...Sweat drips from her forehead, and she tries to remain focus.... "Oh, shit, Michael!" She tries to escape his clutches yet, he only tightens tighten his grip on her hips and further continuing to slurp her sweet nectar...She lowers her head, as she attempts to once again pleasure him...Then, something grips her, and ravishes through her body...She tenses, and, she screams in the most pleasurable tone, ever, as her pussy muscles throb in satisfaction...And to her surprise, she witnesses Michael cumming in the process...She hurries, and wraps her mouth around him, licking the last of him up...

After a few minutes of relaxation, they are back at it again...This time in a lotus position...Their bodies press tight against each other...They're both damp from body sweat...Yet, Michael is enjoying being deep inside of her, as she slowly rides him...They share passionate kisses...Michael's grip tightens on her waist, when he feels how close he is to climaxing...He starts kissing on her neck, intensifying her orgasm...

And when they cum, they're suspended into an orgasmic bliss...Their moans echo off of the walls, and they hold one another for a moment longer after subsiding...

Exhausted, she rolls on to her back, on the bed...Michael slips out of bed, and into the bathroom...A few seconds later, she hears the toilet flushing before he comes back, and lie across the bed once again. Roxanne curls right next to him...She watches as Michael has the biggest smile on his face. He's sated to say the least. Roxanne giggles softly, causing Michael to look her way.

"What?" He asks.

"I have a question. How come when I try and pleasure you, you always stop me some kind of way? I mean, am I that bad at giving you head?"

He laughs... "No! Not the least. You're excellent actually. I just like pleasuring you. It gives me a thrill, watching your facial expressions, and hearing you moan, against my tongue...It makes me hard, if you want to know the truth."

Despite her quivering orgasm, his words had her feeling rather hot again...She closes her eyes, reliving the moment, before focusing back on him...They lie in complete silence, feeling sleep weighing heavily on them...Then, something Roxanne hasn't thought of in years suddenly comes to mind. A deep dark secret that she's been having a hard time keeping away....

"Michael, I have a son."

Michael eyes open quickly as he sits up in the bed...He almost can't believe what he's hearing...

"A son?" He finally manages to say.

"It was two years ago. I was strung out on cocaine, with my ex, Greg. I found out I was pregnant. And..."

Her voice begins to drift off, and, she starts to choke on her words from the overbearing emotions. She begins reliving that moment.

"I didn't want my son coming into the world with a crackhead for a mother. The doctors told me it would be no way he would survive if I had gone through the whole pregnancy due to my drug abuse. So, I had two choices...Either go through the full term, and we both die, or, I abort him. Either way, I wouldn't be able to have children again."

She sits up in bed, unable to hold it any longer...Michael gives her the comfort she needs, by rubbing her back...

"I never told anyone that. I was so ashamed. But, I feel since we're getting so close, it was something you needed to know...I feel like such a monster!"

She falls into his arms, crying as loud as she wants...

"Sometimes, I think about what he would be doing now, and who he would look like...God, I wish I can hold him, just one time, and tell him how sorry I am."

"I know...And, he loves you, dearly. Despite what has happened. You will always be his mother, and he will be your son."

Michael embraces her. He kisses her cheek. The pain in her eyes of her horrid past are so evident, and fresh in her mind...

"I told you, I am not the girl you thought I was. I am so scarred." She mumbles, embarrassed.

"I don't care about that. I know what it's like to be judged on things from my past. I love you. And, that's all that matters."

They spoon on the bed. Surprisingly, Roxanne finds sleeping easier. Or, maybe it's because Michael is here with her...Either way, she pulls him closer, as wrapping her leg around him. "This changes everything..." Michael is satisfied. And, he will love to see where this 'thing' with him and Roxanne will lead.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

56.3K 1.5K 108
"I-I never stopped loving you, you know..." I softly croak out, my eyes connected with the floor. "No matter how bad you hurt me, I just can't stop l...
93K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...
14.1K 432 46
Circa' 1987-1989 "....She was short with full hips and small waist with smooth Carmel skin and perfect c-cup breast. Who was I kidding this girl was...
299K 6.6K 27
This short story takes place in Michael's Bad Era, right after Michael had finished The Way You Make Me Feel music video with Tatiana. You are Michae...