Angel With A Shotgun

By SmolBeaness2020

Mark Fischbach is a human being with an angel for a boyfriend. But when a war starts between Heaven and Hell... More

My Wonderful Angel Boyfriend
Heaven: My Home

Hey...

148 3 17
By SmolBeaness2020

Hey Guys! Septiplier And Phan here. I unfortunately cannot stand to write Septiplier stories anymore, due to certain events between Mark and Jack. Some shippers have took it too far and ruined the ship for them and us. So I'll finish the last chapter I have and then I'm discontinuing this story and my other septiplier stories. Sorry for those of you who really wanted to see the ending of this but I just cannot stand to write about it knowing it's dying. And I hate to say that, but let's face it, the septiplier ship is dying. Slowly but surely. I will start other stories to fill the place of these, but they won't be septiplier. But by all means, give me ideas of what other things you want me to write. I'll definitely give it a shot.
Byyyyyyyye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
610K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
194K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...