Heaven: My Home

Jack's POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE PROBABLY ON HIS WAY?! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM? I DON'T WANT HIM HURT!",I yell at Him . "Sean, he's an angel too. He needed to know.",He says. "But I don't want him hurt.",I say. "And I don't want you hurt, so I came. I mean after all, I'm an angel too.",Mark says, from behind me.
Mark's POV:
"And I don't want you hurt, so I came. I mean after all, I'm an angel too.", I say. Jack turns around and hugs me. "You know, its so weird to have wings again. I mean after so long of being on earth, I thought they'd never come back.",I mumble into his green hair. He laughs. "Yeah, they're pretty great. But you shouldn't be here. You have to take care of Chica and your channel. I'm not worth giving that up.",He says. "Yes you are. And my mom has Chica. And as for my channel, well, they can wait until you're okay. Because I love you.",I say. "I love you too.",he mumbles into my chest. "Well, you both are needed in this fight. But for now, take a few weeks to be together. It's been too long.",God says. (Just so you know I'm not saying I know the will of God because I don't. This is just things I think he might say in this situation) We nod and Jack leads me back to his home. "Welcome back to Heaven: My Home, well our home.",he says as we walk inside. "I like the sound of our home.",I say. He smiles and interlocks our hands. "We can share my room. I took out the guest room after Martyn left. So there's only one room now.",he says leading me to his room. "I would love to. Is there a way I can record a video here?",I ask. He nods and leads me to his recording room. "Wait...I have a problem...my wings.",I say. "Explain that you two are angels. It'll be okay.",God says from behind us. We jump. Then he's gone. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm an angel. And so is Jack. And that's why everything behind us is almost blindingly white. And I won't have videos up for a while. And in all actuality it was so easy to cover up was because I was on earth and I'm not at the moment.",I say and I soon end the video. And I lay down and cuddle up to Jack. I lay on top of him with my arms around his waist. He rubs my back as we dose off.

Angel With A Shotgun On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara