The werewolf assassin

بواسطة audrydavid2626

Scarlet also known as red blood, red , or blood. grew up in the family of killers. She was famous for her fam... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : fuck off please

Main Characters

85 3 0
بواسطة audrydavid2626

This is scarlet up above next chapter will be her wolves picture.
________________________________

SCARLET~ the lone rouge she wolf also known as red blood, red. Scar or just blood. She is 17 and she hunts to kill fights till death she is ruthless. Her long black brown hair her dark hazelnut eyes. Her light  skin.
( played as phoebe Tonkin )

KAYDON~ his is 18 leader and alpha of the league of assassins. Also known as Wolfe to red blood. Brown skin shirt hair perfect jaw line. ( played by Theo James)

JAKE~ he is 18 light pale skin shining eyes the devils smile. He is scars best friend and acts like an older brother to her.
( played by grant gustin)

SAMAEL~ evil gang leader 43 years old long hair dark soul piercing eyes. Feared above most scars father.
------------------------------------

To see how they look like I'll post a pictures of them in each chapter on the top they will also be next to there wolves. So it'll be their picture then their wolves on the next chapter

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

516K 20.1K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
10.4M 371K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
20.2M 721K 86
"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the classroom. "Well, come on, I don't bite," Gre...