Business Deal (Camren)

بواسطة BobieBigDino

Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is... المزيد

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Camila left Fifth Harmony!
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Epilogue

CHAPTER 21

14.5K 387 183
بواسطة BobieBigDino

******For those who were broken on earlier's news..

Hope this would somehow mend your hearts.... ENJOY!!!******

Lauren's POV

Meeting with Mendes ended up disastrously, why does men has to be difficult? Is it in the nature of their pride? Our deal for their hotel construction in Spain would be easier if were already merge with Cabello-Estrabao since they hold Europe countries. All the legalities and dealing with trust on the name won't be a problem.

I decided to go to my parent's house since I like staying there more than living on my empty penthouse. If it wasn't necessary I honestly won't moved out from the mansion, I am so used waking up with my annoying siblings and having breakfast with my family. If dad did not force me to live separately I wouldn't do it. He wants me to fully experience being a bachelorette by living on my own, go to parties and socialize more. Well, I didn't really have time for parties since my schedule is so full. And I have spare time, I prefer to spend it with my family and catch up with them.

I got out of the car and entered the mansion, one of the maids get my case and told me where my parents are. I go to pavilion to greet my parents, I see them talking to someone. I know it's not Taylor cause she don't wear snapbacks ever. I walk towards them and can't help but curious to the person my sitting in front of my parents.

"Mom, dad," I called them to get attention. The woman next to them turns her head and saw a familiar face I wasn't expecting "Camila?" she waves and smiles like I just came to save her from misery.

"Hi Lauren," I chuckled she looks so cute, I never thought snapbacks would look this good to someone.

"Hi, what are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" she raised her eyebrow but that just makes her looked more adorable.

"I look cute in my outfit don't mock it. Sofia drags me here to see Taylor's new game and apparently I guess she had forgotten me since they didn't bother to look for me"

"Well what can I say, snapback looks good on you," she smirks and sip her drink. "So what are you guys talking about before I interrupted?" I settled myself to the chair next to Camila.

"Oh nothing, I was just asking Camila about her production company and I guess she had it planned out. Not to mention her ideas on your company in New York, this girl has strategies. It is really a good advantage to our company if you join our marketing department Camila," my dad said and got me interested. With just a single chance talking with my dad over coffee she manages to persuade him?

"Hmm, really?" I glanced at Camila "way to win over father in law huh? Impressive!" she smirks even more. "So, you want to work in the company?"

"Not for now, the company is in good hands, maybe one day if the production company is stable. But if you'll need my help on anything my service is always open you highness," she grabs my hand and place it to her lips. That took me by surprise, I didn't realize I held my breath for a second 'til she smirks and put my hand back to the table. I felt my blood heat up and runs to my cheek, I never blushed!

"You're such a dork!" I shook my head and heard the people sitting around me burst into laughter. Good luck to my future. I took a sip on the glass of water in front of me.

"Camila, since you and Sofia is already here why don't you call Sinu and Alejandro let's have dinner together here?" my dad said and maybe we could take this opportunity to set a wedding.

"Okay, excuse me i'll just call them." She stood up and walk towards the near pond. I thought maybe a week or two is a little rush but I want to make the merging the soonest so I can close the deal with the Mendes. A month extension is already too long to seal the contract. Since, we don't really need to memorize vows or anything maybe it wouldn't be a big of a deal.

"Lauren," my mom's voice snapped e back from my thoughts. "I was asking if you have already decided on when would be the date you'd prefer."

"Do you think you can set everything within two weeks mom?" I can see the shock in her face as I ask the question. Now I'm a little bit worried.

"You want it to happen in two weeks? Why you want to rush it mija?" she asks with a confused look.

"I have to seal the deal with Mendes and I need CEGC for that to happen. I won't let another month pass by without having that contract signed. So I need your help to make this wedding take place within two weeks mom." I said without any hesitation tone and she knew I am serious so she just nodded.

"I can make that happen and with Sinu's help I knew we can manage," she smiles and glanced at my dad.

"Thank you that would be good. I'll announce it later over dinner." I stood up as I saw Camila went back to us.

"They said it's an honour, they'll be here by 6."

"Hey, do you want to go to Sofia and Taylor?" she grins like a child receiving good news. We excuse ourselves from my parents and headed inside the house.

-----

"Mila! You're such a cheater! You bitch!" Sofia and Taylor screamed over Camila as I watch them play video game. Camila had killed them twice in call of duty game. I know nothing about video games especially this one. It's just hiding and killing, running and shooting. It doesn't make sense, it's just too violent for me, I don't know why they were enjoying it.

"Huh I won again! You two are losers!" she sticks her tongue out playfully to Sofia and Taylor. I shook my head looking at her being a childish. Why did I agree on marrying a seven year old?! "Maybe Lauren would be a better opponent than you two!" she looks at me, raising her eyebrows playfully. Taylor burst into laughter.

"NOPE!" I said without hesitation and flip pages of magazines I'm holding.

"Lauren hasn't played any video games before! She'll suck!" I glared at Taylor to shut her up but it didn't work.

"Ah! Don't be too harsh on your sister Tay, give her a chance. Come on princess, show us what you got!" Camila handed me the controller and accept their challenge. I know I'd embarrass myself but I never say no to any dare. I move closer to the monitor and sat on the soft single chair next to Camila. "Ready to be killed Ms. CEO?" she smirks and bit her tongue out playfully as she positioned herself. It's childish but at the moment I want to bit that tongue and shove it to mine. What?! I shook my head and reverts my focus on the screen. What was I thinking!

----

"I told you Lauren would suck in video games!" we made our way to the dining area as mom send one of our maids for dinner. I rolled my eyes to Taylor and Camila who keeps on teasing me on how I suck on the games.

"Shut up Tay! At least I won one game."

"yeah Tay, give your sister a credit on winning one game without cheating," Camila said wrapping one of her hand around my waist, winking at me. We walked out of the room letting her hand stay where it landed.

"Yeah right! Like nudging my controller isn't cheating!" Taylor whines, Camila giggles beside me and it's the cutest. Why do I like this side of her? I shook my head without realizing the smile spreading on my face.

"Whatever Tay, I still won!" we keep bickering 'til we reach the dining area. Where we saw my parents and Camila's parents talking while holding their glasses of wine. They avert their gaze at us with and smile. "Hi Sinu, Alejandro," I greeted them both. I felt Camila let go from me and give her parents a kiss on the cheeks.

"I can see you had fun," my dad said to Taylor who wraps her arms to his waist.

"Yeah we did, Camila owned most of the game, and Lauren sucked on it as expected."

"Hey! It wasn't that bad!" I pout as they all laugh about it. "Shut up Camz! I thought you're on my side" I slap her arm lightly when she tried to bring her hand to my waist again.

"Ow!" she giggles "I'm sorry, it was funny! You're such a baby. It's okay to admit your lose sometimes you know." She pulls the chair for me to sit in I find this gesture of hers sweet.

We settled on the dining table and enjoy our meal and talked about Taylor and Sofia's game and incoming try outs for her college. I waited for my mom to open up the topic about the wedding schedule 'cause I don't want to sound eager if I'll be the one who'll talk to it first. I glance at my mom, she smile and nodded understanding what to do. She cleared her throat and waited for everyone to turn their attention to her before speaking.

"So, Lauren told us that Camila and her had already agreed on this marriage and as I can see they are also getting along with each other. I just thought maybe it's time to set a date so we can prepare everything?" I look at Sinu and Alejandro nodded in agreement.

"Have you two talked about the date? Sinu asks turning her gaze on me and Camila.

"The sooner the better for me, so maybe two weeks from now would be enough preparation." I heard Camila choke on her food 'causing her to cough in shock I guess.

"Two weeks? Are you insane? I have projects to work with next week it is big event so it would be hectic," she exclaimed picking her glass of wine and brought it to her mouth. "Are you in a rush or you're just so eager to take me home?"

"Don't flatter yourself so much Ms. Cabello, I just want this to be over with. Wasting time to sign papers would be non-sense," I saw her eyebrows furrowed but I continued "though I want people to know about the merging in news papers but I also want the ceremony to be exclusive and not to be crowded with press." She sighs maybe considering what I said. "Is it okay with you?" I ask Sinu and Alejandro hoping to agree on my point.

"I have no problem about it, the sooner you got married the sooner the merging will happen," I can say businessman do think the same. I smiled at him as he glances at Camila who shrugs looking at her plate and continues her food.

"It is settled then, we'll schedule the wedding on the next weekend," my mom said in confirmation to everyone. "Tomorrow we'll get the designer for your dresses," my mom pauses and looks at us confusingly. "Would you both like to wear dresses or would one of you would prefer tux?"

"I would prefer dress, how 'bout you?" I turn to face Camila.

"I'd be fine either, but tux would be hot without inner shirt just plain white coat and tie, it'll be dope on me" I stayed in stun on her answer. How could she think about that abruptly? She sends me her devilish smirk. "You cannot wear that kind of stuff! It isn't appropriate!"

"Jeez! Just tell me if you don't want others to see too much of my skin. No need to yell Mrs. Cabello," she uttered putting her index finger to her ear and everyone laughs.

"About that, there's no way we'll be using Cabello, no offense Alejandro but Jauregui sounds much better." I saw my dad wears her proud smirk.

"Then we'll have a problem with that," Camila argues and looking at it she won't let her flag down neither am I.

"Why not just settle with Cabello-Jauregui you children?!" Sofia said shaking her head.

"Yeah, it sounds great. Sofia and I would be officially sisters!" they nudge each other's shoulders.

The dinner ended well and the Cabellos had left the mansion. Part of me wishes that my marriage weren't just an arrangement, that aside from fulfilling my duty on this company, there will be a time which I will be a able to marry the person I love but tying a knot with my business partner's daughter is whom I'd end up with.

I am not a hopeless romantic person that's why I prefer my relationship with Lucy as no strings attached so there'll be no emotions involved but marrying with someone is totally a different scenario. Marriage has no escape even divorce is not considered one. Somehow, I guess I am still pretty fortunate to be bind with Camila. She thinks widely about business and does her work with passion.

Over the past week I was able to see few sides of Camila and so far I liked it. Her physical appearance which I find really attractive, her tan smooth skin, her brown eyes that is very captivating, her soft tempting lips, and let's not forget her firm ass. I can't help but smile on my thoughts. But aside from her outside appearance, I wanted to explore more of her. The want to be able to read her mind 'cause she is really unpredictable. Her actions always caught me off guard.

I went to my room and headed to the bathroom, I needed a shower it has been a long day. It started with stressful day in the office, had an unpleasant meeting with Mendes but ended up having a great time with the Cabellos. I chuckled at the thoughts of me doing childish games earlier, it felt young and relief having a good time with my sister and Camila. Spending time with Camila had been so much fun. I've never been so alive and electrified every time she grins at me or gave me her playful smirks.

I turned off the shower and grab a towel to dry myself. I moved to my closet and picks up my nightwear and put it on. I walk to my bed and takes out the envelope from my case. I flip the documents with Camila's information. I have her records from her college, her previous employer and previous clients. Before she had agreed to marry me, I hired someone to get her checked. I mean, there's nothing wrong in doing a background check on your wife to be, right?! I have knowledge about her family but not with her personally.

Along with the documents are some photos of her with her clients. One of the photos caught my attention; it was her and a slim woman with light brown hair wearing a bow and a jacket off to her shoulder while Camila's hand was on the girl's ass, her mouth was pressed against hers. A sting of anger crept into my chest. It looked like they were making out in public, though the background looks like they were in the club or some party. But even though, how can she do such thing?

I look at the next picture and saw her holding hand with the same girl while walking out from the car surrounded with paparazzi, this girl she's with must be a celebrity. I picked up the document and read it again, it says she had been in a relationship with a singer named Ariana. Maybe this is Ariana, light brown haired, slim, tan, okay fair enough but not that pretty. I snorted remembering Normani mentioned once during our double date.

Speaking of Mani, I should tell the girl about the scheduled event. I pulled out my phone from the night stand and dialed Mani's number. I waited for the other line to be answer, "Hello?"

"Hey Lo! How are you? Something wrong?" Mani said enthusiastically.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just want to inform you regarding my wedding next week. So, make yourself available unless you don't wanna come."

"What?! Next week already? Eager much girl?" I can see her smirk way up from here.

"Eager to close a deal Mani. Seriously this is all business," I say defensively.

"Oh come on Laur, don't tell me you don't have a slight crush on Camila. She's so damn attractive and I know you like big butts so that's a plus."

"Shut up Mani, yeah she's pretty but what I have for her is just business," and it's true.

"Oh my god! You like Camila! My Lolo likes Camila Cabello, New York's famous charmer" she said teasingly.

"What?! No! I would never fall for a playgirl and never a playgirl would dare to play a game with Lauren Jauregui!" I answered her sternly. There is no way I am letting myself fall for a person with many attached woman on their past. What I have for her is pure business and that's it!

"Lo, I just said 'like' not 'love'. And obviously you subtly admitted it. This is gonna be so much fun! I'm surely gonna be present in your wedding!" she said excitedly squealing from the other line. Now I regretted calling her. "Have you called Keana? Nevermind, I'll call her."

"Hey, it's my wedding I should be the one inviting her. And speaking of inviting I take back my invitation on you. You're no longer invited!"

"Whatever you say Lo! I'm gonna be there, we're going to be there. You're my friend and even though this is just an arrange marriage I'm still gonna be present on this important day." Even though she's annoying I love this girl.

"Awww, thanks Manibear. Okay you're invited again," I can never stay mad at them for long. Normani and Keana are like a sister to me. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I called Keana afterwards but her phone is busy already. Mani got on me first, I can see the squealing and childish dance from both of them even without seeing it in person. I shook my head smiling on the visual image of them in my head.

I thought of Normani's words. Is it possible that in short period of time I develop strong attraction to Camila? I cannot deny the beauty that she holds. The way her mind works and the sweet character I had seen from previous interactions we had shared. I let my thoughts flow and later drifted to sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5K 291 24
Karla Estrabao, the heir of Estrabao TechGroup, 18yrs of age when she left LA leaving her stable life to feel what it felt like how to be a normal te...
1.8K 115 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...
1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...
87K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...