Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd

10.3K 376 48
By MemoirsofaGeisha

I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MOBILE WATTPAD BUT THIS WILL BE BE THE FIRST UPDATE SINCE DECEMBER. EVERY OTHER NOTIFICATION I THINK WAS A GLITCH ON WATTPAD'S PART.

ALSO I'M NOT SURE IF THIS CHAPTER WAS MIXED UP WITH ANOTHER OR SYNCED OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I GOT NOTIFICATIONS SAYING I HAVE COMMENTS ON A  CHAPTER I'M SURE I DIDN'T UPLOAD UNTIL NOW.

REGARDLESS, I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. DO ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE.

NOT EDITED

Chapter 39 – Three’s a crowd

Alexis

“So nice of you to grace us with your presence your majesties.” My voice dripped with sarcasm. It was after midday and they had missed the morning training session without so much as an explanation. Apparently no one seemed too concerned about an army of witches attacking us anymore.

Adrian shrugged but Alyssa answered me. “We were busy.”

“I bet you were.”

I knew something was going on with them, but I just couldn’t place my finger on it. On the outside they seemed fine, but I would bet my ovaries on the idea that there was something else going with them behind closed doors.

“Anyway, practice is cancelled today. You have the day to do whatever you like but I was hoping we could all go out tonight just to take a breather and get to know each other better, those of us who don’t that is.”

“All of us?”

“Yes.”

“Even uh...” Chad nudged me in the side signalling for me to shut up.”

“Yes, everyone in this room is invited.”

“Am I missing something?” Aria asked. “I have a feeling we’re missing a lot of things,” I said. I was going to get some answers today though. I didn’t know what transpired between Alyssa and Adrian, but I was definitely going to get to the bottom of it. “I can see the wheels spinning in your head Alexis. Stay out of their business. Believe me, whatever happened you do not want to know about it.” What was Chad going on about now? “Oh no, I really do want to know. Aria and I will definitely get to the bottom of it.”

“Fine, whatever. There is no use trying to persuade you when you’re like this anyway.”

Aria and I exchanged the look. The one that says some sister bonding time was needed. We haven’t hung out in a while and I kind of missed it. “Come on.” I grabbed Aria’s arm, gave Chad a quick kiss and made my way over to Alyssa.

“We are stealing you away for the day. Say goodbye to Adrian and come along.”

“What? I can’t. We have plans.”

The way she was eye-raping Adrian I could tell exactly what kind of plans she had.

“It’s fine. You can go.”

I didn’t miss the disappointed look on her face when he said that. But I didn’t waste time dragging her away. Chad and I made eye contact. I didn’t have to voice what I was thinking; keep Adrian occupied, and keep Liah away from him.

“All right, spill.” We sat down with our smoothies and people watched. “Spill what? There is nothing to tell. We had a fight and we worked it out.”

“You’re lying Alyssa.”

“Yup,” I nodded at Aria’s words.

“Something happened between you two and I want to know what.”

“Are you sure you can handle it Aria? I know Alexis can since it is right up her alley. But I’m not sure you can.”

I was really interested now. “Just tell us what happened from when he found you.” She sighed. “Fine, I’ll tell you. But don’t judge me.”

“Hey I don’t judge. That’s Aria.”

“He found me in our room where I was waiting for him. We argued. I mean really argued. He was pissed. He completely changed on me. He wasn’t sweet or understanding. He was cruel and mean. Anyway, I knew if I wanted to get my way I had to really let him lose it. And trust me, he lost it. Long story short, I was punished. By punished I mean I was beaten.”

“He beat you? And you’re still with him?”

“Shh.” I shushed Aria. “I want to hear where this is going.”

“I was whipped and locked up for a couple of days.”

“You have really lost your damn mind Alyssa.”

“Sit down Aria. Gosh you are such a prude.”

“What? A prude? How am I a prude?”

“Just because you do not approve of a particular lifestyle doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t enjoy it.”

“What? What does that have to do with her getting beaten?”

“A lot. Just shut up and listen.”

Alyssa continued.

“After he got his initial anger out of the way he took me to a club. This club was different. The ambience was suited more for royalty than anyone else. Let’s just say I was initiated into the lifestyle from there. The things we did should have been illegal.” She blushed when she said this. “So is he like your master now?” I asked her. “I don’t know how to explain it exactly. I guess you could say that, but not in any official capacity. Let’s just say I’m learned and he’s my teacher.” She giggled. “I’m happy for you Alyssa.” Aria scoffed. “I still don’t see how you guys can enjoy being beaten and controlled by someone else.”

“You have to experience it to really understand.

So what happened after the club?”

“We came home and did nasty things.”

“What kind of nasty things?”

“He opened the door to my forbidden fruit.”

“No way! He did not! Tell me everything. How was it? Did you enjoy it? Did you play with his forbidden fruit? You should. Guys love that.”

“Please tell me you didn’t, Alyssa.”

“Aria will you stop! Let’s not pretend that we haven’t all been fucked in the ass. And I’m pretty sure he ate her asshole too. Right?” She nodded. “Get over it and stop playing the innocent. Lord knows how many times your asshole has been filled with a cock.” The look on Aria’s face was priceless. I’ve never seen her look that way before. “Wait; don’t tell me you’ve never taken it up the ass.” Her face said it all. Her ass was a virgin. “No fucking way!” I started laughing. It was too funny. “You should. Maybe then you’ll stop behaving so high and mighty.”

“Whatever Alexis. Let’s refrain from criticising each other shall we.” She focused on Alyssa again. “What about the Liah situation? You should at least still be mad about how things went down.”

“I’m over it. He explained himself and I trust him. Besides, I owned Adrian just as much as he owned me, even more so now. That’s never going to change. Our connection is stronger than ever. That’s something you can only understand when you’re with your true mate.”

“Aww, our little Alyssa is all grown up.” I hugged her and we all laughed. “I still want all the details later though?”

“Not going to happen, Alexis. Some things should just stay between you and your mate.”

“What was so important you had me rush back here, Chad?”

“I told you to make some time for me didn’t I?”

“I was only gone for two hours. You are such an attention whore.”

“I can't help it. I missed you.”

He pulled me close and gave me one of those kisses you feel all the way down to your toes.

“Maybe I should have left earlier.” I pulled him close and reconnected our lips. The kiss was just starting to heat up when he pulled away again.

“I want you to do something for me.” Chad never asks me to do anything for him so I was sceptical. “And what is it you want me to do for you?” He pulled me close again and started kissing down my neck. “I want to invite a third into our bedroom.” I moaned when his tongue licked up the side of my neck. “What do you think?” At the rate he was licking me, if he asked me to commit murder right now I would. “Okay,” I barely managed to get out. He stopped kissing me and pulled back so that he could look in my eyes. “Okay?” I nodded and tried to get myself under control. “It’s just a threesome Chad. Don’t look so shocked. I’ve done plenty before.” I could tell he didn’t like the idea of me having threesomes before.

“So when do you want to do it?”

“Today.”

“You’ve already planned for this?”

“Well not exactly. I just thought it might be fun to play around a little.”

I didn’t mind. Threesomes are hot and fun.

“Who’s the lucky lady?”

“Lucky guy.”

“Chad I am not letting you watch me fuck another guy. You shouldn’t even be thinking about that.”

“Calm down sweetheart. Who said anything about him fucking you?”

“Who is it?” Something about this whole set up seemed off. He was up to something. “Who is the guy Chad?”

“I was thinking we could invite Nikai to come play with us.”

“No.” I knew he was up to something. “We are not having a threesome with Nik.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? You don’t like the guy. You can barely tolerate him on your best day. Forget it! We are not doing it with him.”

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

“What? Don’t be ridiculous. Whatever Nik and I had is in the past. I have no feelings towards him.”

“Then what is the problem?”

“I know you Chad. You don’t do anything without a reason. Add to that, it’s just damn weird.”

“Well you might not have any feelings towards him, but it is clear he still has feelings for you.”

And there it is. “So you are hoping if he sees us together he’ll get over those feelings? That’s a stupid idea and you know it.”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s stupid or not. I want a threesome and you are going to give it to me.”

I loved when he got all demanding. It made my pussy water for him. From the gleam in his eyes, he knew exactly just how hot I was for him.

“You’re turned on right now aren’t you?”

“I am not.”

“Yes you are.” He grabbed me around the waist and pulled my back against his front. His cock poked my backside. His tongue licked my earlobe before his lips whispered softly in my ear. “You’re turned on by the idea of me watching a next man fuck you. Not only that, but you’re turned on by the thought of your past lover fucking you while I watch.” His fingers caressed my breasts and I moaned. “Aren’t you, Alexis?” Oh God. Yes I was! He chuckled at my lack of response. “Go put on the outfit I picked out for you.” He nudged me in the direction of our adjoining room and I strolled forward eagerly.

“Alexis?”

“In here Nik. Knowing Nik’s character, he would never willingly agree to something like this. Luckily, I knew how to motivate him. The outfit Chad picked out for me was perfect for our little seduction plan. As soon as he entered the room I bent over pretending to pick something up from the floor. No doubt he was staring straight up my cunt, because the skirt I had on didn’t even cover my ass cheeks when I was standing. I heard his sharp intake of breath then some shuffling.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you weren’t dressed.”

When I faced him, his back was to me and he was standing rigidly.

“No, actually I am. I just need help zipping this up.”

“And there wasn’t anyone else that could help?”

“Apparently not. Are you going to help me or not?” I turned around and held the piece of garment up over my breasts. “Zip me up.” He muttered something under his breath, but I couldn’t make it out. Quickly, as if I had the plague he zipped me up and stepped away. “Thank you. Have a drink with me before you go Nik.” He wanted to refuse. The indecision was clear as day in his eyes. “It’s just one drink Nik. Nothing more.” He had no idea just how powerful that one drink was. And soon, one drink turned into two and two into three.

I sat with my legs spread wide with no shame at all. His eyes followed my movements and I was pretty sure he was getting hard from the sight. His eyes filled with lust and he pulled closer resting his palms on my thighs. “Why are you doing this to me?” He started moving them slowly up my thighs. “Why are you tormenting me this way Alexis?” Two fingers entered me and I spread my legs wider. “I want to taste you so bad, but I know I shouldn’t.” He added another finger before reluctantly pulling them away. I got to my feet so his gaze was in line with my core. “Go ahead Nik. I know you want to.” After getting permission, he didn’t waste time in bringing his mouth down on my core. He started eating me savagely and I couldn’t do anything but moan and push his head more into me. When he lifted one leg over his shoulder and started to fuck me with his tongue I was lost. I came all over his tongue.

He pulled away.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that,” he said while whipping his lips with the back of his hand. I wanted to giggle but held it in.

“Now do the back.”

“What?”

I rolled my eyes. ‘Don’t play shy Nik. I know you like licking my ass.” I didn’t give him time to think about it. I just turned my back on him while bending over and giving him a perfect view of my ass. He groaned at the sight, but started to lick my tight little bud. I loved getting my ass licked. It drove me wild and this time was no exception. I moaned every time his tongue played with me there.

My eyes had closed due to the sensation I was feeling, but when his tongue broke through and found its way inside that dark hole I gasped and they flew open connecting with Chad’s. The moans I released got louder with Chad standing there staring at me. Without even realizing it my fingers started to stroke my cunt. Nik became more forcefully and I rubbed myself harder, still looking at Chad and imagining they were his fingers. When I was near my release, Chad pushed my hand away and took over.

“Allow me.”

His long perfect fingers stroked me expertly and I reached behind me and pushed Nik’s face more between my cheeks as I came apart with a shout. But they didn’t stop. When Chad got on his knees and started to eat my cunt, the pleasure intensified. Both my holes were being taken over by hungry men. This was every woman’s dream and I was living it.

I lost count of how many times I came from them having their fill of me. I lost count and I lost track of time, and before I knew it we were all naked driven by the lust of our desires with me returning the favour to both men. Having my mouth filled with thick meaty cock turns me on the most. I devoured them and showered them with the love they deserved. I took turns taking them all the way to the back of my throat and smiled internally at their grunts and groans.

They didn’t take too long to release the tension in their sacks. Nik pumped himself until his cum spurted over my face, and I sucked Chad off until he shot his warm liquid down my throat. “Swallow,” he said. And I did just that then licked them clean.

“Do you want to fuck her?” I moaned because of his words. He spoke again. “Bend over Alexis.” I loved it when his voice took on that tone. He got on his knees and tongued me a few times until I was flowing like a river. “Fuck her in the ass,” he commanded. And then he started licking my pussy again. His teeth raked across my most sensitive spot the exact moment Nik slammed into my ass. I screamed from pain and from pleasure; pain from Nik’s invasion and pleasure from the intense orgasm Chad gave me with his mouth.

“Fuck her harder,” he growled before disappearing behind us. Nik jerked and then let out a long satisfied moan. When I looked back Chad had gripped Nik’s hair and pulled his head back. “I told you to fuck her harder,” he said. Nik jerked once again and his eyes glazed over. “If you want me to continue playing with this tight little ass of yours Nikai, do as I say.” Oh God. I think I was going to explode again. Chad was fingering Nik in the ass. I was even more turned on than before.

“Eat his asshole Chad. Please...,” I whimpered. “I want you to eat his asshole while he fucks my ass.”

Nik’s strokes got shorter and harder. At the rate we were going, it wasn’t long before Nik was shooting his load over my back. I panted and sank to my knees to clean his cock. I was surprised when Chad joined me, and we both took turns licking him clean. I even took it a step further and sucked each of his balls in my mouth while Chad continued sucking off his cock. My juices ran freely down my thighs.

When we were satisfied his cock was clean we moved to the bed. This time things moved a little slower. Both men took turns licking my body.

The connection Chad and I have seemed to strengthen some more. The level of trust one must have to allow another man in bed with your woman.

Chad and I shared some passionate toe curling kisses and we didn’t leave Nik out of the equation. I might not have an emotional connection with him, but I did enjoy his kisses. I enjoyed them even more knowing that Chad was watching us and got pleasure from seeing me stick my tongue down another man’s throat.

I was pulled roughly down on Chad’s cock, and automatically my arms went around his neck as I moaned and our lips connected. I loved the feel of Chad’s cock lodge deep inside of me. Before I could even adjust to him being there, Nik entered my ass again.

“Was this what you wanted Alexis? To have both your holes filled with cock?”

They both started moving at the same. In and out they went moving together as two halves of the same coin. We kissed, we fucked, they fondled and we moved until I was too crazed to even know where I started from where I ended. The more I pleaded, they rougher they became. I scratched and clawed until I drew blood from both men and until I came apart in their arms and passed out against Chad’s chest. Luckily they had both found their release the same time I did.

When I came around, Nik had disappeared and Chad was smirking beside me.

“Don’t say a word Chad.”

“What? I wasn’t going to say anything.”

“You’re smirking.”

“Am I? I didn’t notice.”

“Where’s Nik?”

“I took him to his room. What did you give him anyway?”

I smirked. “Just something to make him not think so much.” He rolled so that he was on top of me looking down. “What? Was it everything you ever dreamed of?” I teased. He shrugged but decided to answer. “It will do for now.” I didn’t even want to get into what he meant by that.

He kissed me, and soon enough we were wrapped up in our own little world of lovemaking; which was how it’s supposed to be.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 69 18
Book 2. Will they be together again. Or will they stay the way they are. Find out
750 2 24
After the events of Mission City, Bowie Manuela finally got her papers and got an opportunity to work along side her alien robot friends. What will h...
112K 8.2K 33
Ryia and Leo finally return to Talahan after a year of being in fae training. But they don't expect a war to start with Simon. Will Alexandria, Ryia...
2.7K 117 30
**Sequel to Feral** MUST READ FERAL TO UNDERSTAND!! Now that Aiyana has ran away, how will she be able to help her mates? How will she defeat Ro...