Chapter 24 - Homecoming

ONCE AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED. IF THERE ARE MISTAKES SORRY ABOUT THEM. HOPE YOU ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

Chapter 24 – Homecoming

Chad               

“Father this is unacceptable! I will not accept her into our home! I don’t give a fuck what kind of paper she has! Let me see that!”

I grabbed the document from her and scanned the contents quickly. At the bottom like she said was Alyssa’s signature. I had a hard time believing this letter came from Alyssa, and a harder time believing that Alyssa would sanction something like this.

“Who did you get to fabricate this crap? Clearly it isn’t real. Now you listen to me good. You are not welcome in this castle, no matter how many papers you produce saying otherwise. If you so much as think about staying here I will make your life a living hell!”

I ripped the paper to pieces and flung it in her face.

“That’s enough! Chad you may leave. Don’t you have things to take care of? Like how your prisoner escaped with two babies, and how this one got out.”

I ignored my father.

“It’s real,” Lexandra said. “This was indeed written and authorized by Alyssa.”

“I don’t care if it was done by the powers that be themselves! I will not welcome nor tolerate this whore in our home.”

“You really should be more welcoming Chad.”

Her voice alone was like acid being poured in my ears. I didn’t wait around to hear anymore. Instead, I walked out and slammed the door hard behind me. There must be something I could do about this. There was no way I was going to let that viper anywhere near my brother.

“You don’t look happy. What happened? Chad?”

I walked past Alexis without uttering a word. It wouldn’t do any good for me to take out my anger on her.

“Hello, am I invisible here? What the fuck is your problem?”

“Not now Alexis.”

“Not now. Not now? Did you just dismiss me? Have you lost your damn mind? Sit down!”

I couldn’t help the little smile that crossed my face.

“What happened?”

I use my hands to cover my eyes and rest my back against the bed.

“I don’t even want to talk about it.”

“You don’t want to talk about it? Ok, I see. Well how about I don’t want to be your damn mate anymore? How about that, huh?”

“Come one Alexis, don’t be like that. You’re acting like a drama queen.”

“A drama queen? Fine! You’re going to die a grumpy old man!”

The door slammed behind her as she left. Whatever, she’ll get over it. My mind was too occupied with thoughts of how to get rid of that bitch. Sakeira was being a bigger pest than I thought she would be. She might have been able to trick Alyssa, but she couldn’t fool me. I know her for the whore she really is, and I am going to ensure when she leaves this castle again, it will be for good.

For the next half hour, I ran scenarios in my mind of how exactly to get rid of that bitch for good. I know she is going to end up causing problems for all of us. So far she’s kept her mouth shut, but I doubt it will be for long.