Luna Lovegood and her spellbo...

By charismatics

Dear Draco I love you. You are the most beautiful thing in the world. Luna lovegood's heart has been captured... More

Luna Lovegood and her spellbound heart
Potions class...
Sneering and Spell-casting
NGL And The Paper Bird...
Neville Gertrude Longbottom
The Yule Ball
Oopsy Rosy
The Mystery Of Rosy
Strange Letters
Rosy Revealed

A Bunch Of Roses (Hopefully Not Infected With Wrackspurts)

885 19 8
By charismatics

A bunch of roses. A bunch of roses were sitting on my bedside table. I frowned and read the little tag attached to them.

Dear Luna,

Hope you like them,

Love from

NGL

NGL? Who was that? I wondered if this was a prank, and somebody had sent me Wrackspurt infected flowers for a laugh. Or maybe they were Gnargle infected... Oh yes. NGL is short for Gnargle! Huh. I wondered who thought of this prank. It wasn't very intelligent, so thy probably weren't from Ravenclaw... Hmmm. They were probably Slytherins. They liked to have a good laugh at somebody being humiliated. Hm. It couldn't have been him...could it? Draco wouldn't have pulled a prank like that...would he? "Looni- I mean Luna? What are you doing?"Alicia Bynes yawned. I quickly stuffed the probably infested roses under my duvet and told Alicia I was doing nothing. I grabbed my bag, hoisted it up on my shoulder and headed towards the Great Hall, although it was only half six in the morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo, another chapter! Sorry its only short but at least it's an update! More soon!

BTW however awesome it would be to own Harry Potter, I sadly do not :( haha

Who do you think sent the roses! Any ideas? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
438K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...