Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

De jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... Mai multe

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 19 - Unexpected

182K 3.1K 1.6K
De jerry_imagines

"Monday! Remember that! Bring some music and show me, convince me that you should have a role in Poinsettia, "Madame Giry shouted and swung euphoric with her hand. I swallowed. Emma pushed me in the side with her arm and sent me a mushy smile.

"Come," she muttered and pulled me out of the locker room.

"Show me! Convince me!" Isabelle parodied Madame Giry and made her gang of copies laugh hysterically. I rolled my eyes of her. I never understood the people who intentional humiliate others, and I will probably never will. Although, we all make fun of our teachers, it's more the principle. Yes, Madame Giry was mean to me sometimes, but she didn't do it to humiliate me. I had also made fun of my teachers with Emma, ​​but that was mostly if they have been evil against us. As a kind of revenge. But that wasn't what Isabelle did. She did it on purpose, so she could be the center of the other girls' attention, although she didn't had to do much to be that. Scary that such a fake person as Isabelle, could have so much power over the others.

"Shall we go home to me?" Emma suddenly said, and stood impatiently waiting for me in the door.

"I can't. Jason's coming to get me, " I muttered, to be sure that the others didn't hear anything.

"Okay, " Emma sighed, ​​when we stepped out of the dressing room.

"Are you like girl-boyfriend?" She asked presently.

I shrugged with a smile.

"I don't know, " I smirked.

Honestly. I didn't know. I was getting old enough to not have to ask directly "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" but it was still a little confusing.

We stepped out of the door, and as agreed Jason stood at the end of the stairs.

"Hi," I said and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey," he smiled and put an arm around me. His smile disappeared when he saw Emma.

"See you Christine," Emma smiled and let his gaze slid over to Jason.

"Jason," Emma said strained.

Jason nodded his head to Emma in response. I furrowed my eyebrows. It wasn't like this I had expected that Emma should meet my... Yeah, well boyfriend.

"Bye Emma, ​​" I said as the awkward atmosphere spread.

Jason turned around with his arm around me and we went in the direction of his car.

"What was that about? " I asked annoyed as we sat out in Jason's car.

He turned on the engine and did his best to ignore my question.

"Jason!" Hissed I.

"Yes Christine, what 's wrong?" Jason spat back just as annoyed.

"Why didn't you say hello? You've never met her? "I asked bewildered, and looked wonderingly at him. What was wrong with him now?

"Jason answer-"

"Seriously, stop!" Jason cut me off and looked over at me with his mouth open.

I gave him my 'I hate you' look before I looked away, out the window.

"Christine," Jason muttered as he stopped for red light. He put a hand on my thigh, and looked apologetically at me.

I raised my eyebrows of him and stared back at him.

"Say it," I said grimly.

"Sorry," he sighed and pulled away.

I nodded as a reception of his apology.

"It doesn't matter," I muttered, and looked down at my hands.

"It does matters. You have the right to ask," Jason said particular, when the light finally turned green.

"And I have met Emma,​​" he sighed, and stuck his hand down in his pocket. He took out a cigarette and a lighter and quickly lighted up the cigarette. He took a drag and handed it to me.

"No thanks," I said and pushed his hand away.

He shrugged and put it to his mouth again.

"Where did you meet her? " I sighed. I hated the smell of cigarette smoke, especially in a stuffy car. I rolled my window down a bit and let the cold air hit my face.

Jasons P.O.V

"Remember when we met back at Cuffs?" I smirked at her, and took a drag of the cigarette.

"How could I forget," Christine mumbled back, a sly smile playing along her lips.

Flashback

I sent him a sly smile before I turned my attention back to Christine. She was fucking rubbing her booty up against a strangers cock.

Disgusting.

She should only do that to me.

I was right behind them, before I angrily pushed the boy aside. What the hell did he think he was?

I pressed my body up against Christine's, who let out a startled gasp as I put my hand over her mouth.

"Hello, my little bad girl." I muttered into her ear, loving the power I had over her.

End of flashback

"When you later that night was about to faint, " I sighed. I hated to think about it and yet I loved it. Christine that 100% had needed my help.

"I drove you home, " I continued, and took another puff.

"But your friend wouldn't allow it at first," I chuckled and shook my head.

Flashback

Christine stormed out at the door from the club, and I was right behind her.

"Christine!" One of her girlfriends shouted, who also ran after her.

I wrenched the door open and angrily pushed to those who stood in my way.

She looked at me. Christine. But only for a moment. She looked so wrong. Pale as a ghost.

"Christine," I whispered, but there wasn't time to just stand and watch.

I ran over to her, just in time to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"Christine!" the same blonde friend screamed and ran over to me.

"What are you doing on earth are you doing!? Let her go!" Her friend yelled startled, and looked reproachfully at me.

"Get the fuck out of my way, " I spat lowly, staring challenging her. Maybe she was hot, but she wasn't going to give me orders.

She stared at me with her eyes screwed before it slowly dawned in who I was. With a sigh, I turned around, and went in the direction of the car.

"Jason," she yelled at me.

I stopped, but she didn't come running after me. She was standing behind me somewhere.

"You'll take care of her, right? " She said a little lower this time.

I turned around and gave her a quick nod before I continued to walk, with a half-fainted Christine in my arms.

End of flashback

"Did you take care of me then?" Christine said with a devious smile as I had told her the story.

I shook my head and couldn't hold back a laugh.

"I don't think I've ever taken so good care for anybody," I said and looked in the rearview mirror.

"I don't think you can remember it, but I sat with you in the car for a while? Holding you in my arms?" I muttered and I scratched my forehead. Why was it so hard to tell her that I was near the death because of my concern for her? And how nice it had been to just to sit with her ​​in my arms?

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"No, I can't," she smiled. I admired her smile, and disappeared into it. She had dimples.

"Tell me more about it!" she grinned and I woke up my daydream.

"Oh yes, I sat with you in the back seat. I wouldn't just put you in bed in case you didn't get better, " I muttered and took a puff of my cigarette. It helped on my nerves.

"I gave you some water, and then we just sat there," I said and shrugged.

"Did you really do all that for my sake? " Christine whispered. It looked like she had tears in his eyes, but she quickly wiped them away.

I stopped up in front of my house and turned off the engine.

"Yes of course," I smiled back, and stroked my hand against her cheek. With a sigh, I opened the door and stepped out of the car.

Christine came running over to my side and threw herself into my arms.

I laughed, and took my arms around her.

She snuggled into my chest, and stood still for a few seconds. Then with a sigh she took a step back.

She gave me her puppy eyes and stretched her arms up to me.

"You want to get carried?" I laughed at her and put my hands on her hips.

She nodded eagerly and uttered a moan.

I shook my head at her but lifted her up as easily as nothing and she automatically wrapped her legs around me.

"Much better," she smiled smugly and put her hands on my cheeks.

Smiling, I pressed my lips against hers and closed my eyes shut. Never had I felt so loved.

With a contented sigh, I pulled my lips back, saving the memory. Forever.

I let her slip out of my arms, but let my hands stay on her ass. I gently squeezed it and gained a muted groan from Christine.

"Why do you always do that?" Christine muttered with a smirk and caressed my arms.

"This?" I whispered, and gave her ass a second squeeze, a little harder this time.

"Ah-a," moaned Christine and pressed her tighter against me. Ah fuck, her moan though.

"Just to mark my territory," I smirked, and ran my hands up and down her back.

Christine P.O.V

"Your territory... " I giggled and shook my head, before I took his hand in mine and went up to the house.

It felt ages ago since I had been here. I actually had missed it.

"Jason your dick, there's porn!" Dakota shouted from the living room, as we stepped into the house.

Jason shook his head at Dakota, and threw his jacket at the ground.

"Hey Dakota," I laughed and stuck my head into the living room.

"Christine!" He said surprised and waved to me. High on you name it as usually.

I grinned and waved back.

In the same second Gabriel came up from the basement.

"You owe me 10 bucks!" Dakota smirked at Gabriel and stretched out his hand.

"Christine! How are you?" Gabriel said happy and gave me a hug.

"I told you so, Gabriel! I told you!" Dakota sang happily, not considering to turn down volume from the porn movie that was playing on the screen.

Jason nodded to the other before he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him up to his room.

"No, look at this... You haven't cleaned up yet," I said ironically, as I stepped onto Jason's room.

"Don't hesitate, you can do it if want," Jason laughed and lay down on the bed.

"Oh really may I?" I joked and looked into the mirror, lifting on my hair.

"Only if you do it naked," Jason smirked and winked at me in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes of him. Maybe he had enraptured me with his thoughtfulness earlier today, but he was still the childish and horny Jason.

I sat down on top of him, and took my hands in his.

"You look pale?" I suddenly asked, and was quite astonished that I hadn't even noticed that there had been silence until I said something.

"It doesn't matter," he said.

"Headache," he muttered with a sigh as he could see me raise my eyebrows.

"You want massage?" I said and tilted my head.

He raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly.

"Take your shirt off," I said and winked at him. I jumped off the bed and walked over to my bag.

"Heat Lotion," I muttered, and waved with the crème.

"We use it for ballet to warm up our muscles," I mumbled and sat down on the bed again.

Jason looked concentrated at me and nodded in understanding. He looked like someone who was getting a secret told.

With a sigh he took off his black T-shirt and threw it at the ground.

I lust bit my lower lip, and had to control myself for not staring at his stomach. It was so well trained. Plus he had happy trail, ugh!

"Wanna feel my washboard?" Jason teased, and ran a hand over his six pack.

"Fine," I muttered, and sat down in front of him.

I quietly moaned as I let my hands run up and down his stomach.

"Try to flex," I whispered impressed. He did as I pleased, and I hit him gently on the stomach.

I looked wide-eyed at him.

"Could I get that massage or what?" he laughed and wrinkled his nose.

I shook my head to get out of my trance.

With a sly smile he lay down on his stomach. I sat down on his lower back and began to massage his back. He groaned quietly, every time I hit a sore spot.

I ran my hands up and down his back, and looked at his tattoos. He also had some small moles on his back, which made him look cuter, shading the whole bad boy a little.

I pressed my knuckles down to his shoulder blades, and moved them up to his shoulders. I pushed a bit of the crème in my hand and massaged it into his shoulders.

"Done," I smiled and leaned down to his ear and gently kissed it.

He sat up and rolled his shoulders around, making cracking sounds.

"Thanks," he moaned and stretched up his arms.

With a smile, he pulled me over to me and placed me on his lap.

I smiled back and put a hand on his cheek.

"Jason!" Gabriel shouted outside the door.

"Fuck off," Jason replied, and turned his attention back to me.

"There's meeting," Gabriel muttered before his step disappeared down the hall.

With a sigh, Jason put his head on my shoulder.

"Meeting?" I asked in surprise, and caressed him lovingly in the neck.

"Yes, we just talk about what we are going to do the up coming week, you know," he muttered with a sigh, and stood up from the bed.

"Oh okay. I'll just wait here then," I smiled, and laid me down on the bed.

"No, why would you do that? You're coming with me," Jason laughed and pulled me up from the bed.

"What? No, I don't think the others want that I know what you're doing," I sighed and put a hand on his cheek. He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly.

"Fuck the others, " Jason said, and pulled me into his embrace.

"MCCANN! " Screamed a voice downstairs.

As we came into the living room, they all sat around the table: Calvin Gabriel Dakota and Geronimo.

"Christine," Geronimo said happily, and looked puzzled at Jason.

"Nice to see you again," He said and raised his eyebrows. What had Jason said since they all were so puzzled to see me?

"Nice to see you too Geronimo," I smiled to the others and sat down on Jason's lap.

Jason P.O.V

She smiled kindly to the others while I sat down at the table waiting for her to sit with me. She sat down on my lap and I put my arms around her.

Calvin sent me a puzzled look.

"Shall we begin or what?" I said annoyed, not wanting to waste time on this shit, when I could be with Christine instead.

"Okay," Calvin sighed.

"The robbery of Haminton,"

Christine gave a start, even though no one noticed it. I tried to calm her down by carefully stroking her arms. I knew this was a new thing for Christine. She hadn't really ever tried to plan a robbery.

"Gabriel and Dakota are in charge of the attack. Geronimo will be in the car, taking care of the cameras while I cover up Jason as he place the bomb," Calvin continued and looked around at us. We all nodded in affirmative.

"And the bomb is ready?" Calvin said and turned his attention to me.

I nodded slowly, and held my arms a little tighter around Christine. Just to make sure she wouldn't run away screaming.

"Fine, and Dakota this time you'll do it on my fucking signal, " Calvin spat, and looked accusingly at him.

"We'll take the details later," Calvin muttered and looked over at Christine. She pressed her back tighter against.

"Can we trust you, Christine Dion?"

To say Christine was scared would be an understatement.

"Yes," she said, lowly but yet very clear.

"I assume you're part of... this? " Said Calvin and raised his eyebrows, and looked alternately at Christine and me.

"We wouldn't like more people than necessary to know about this," he muttered and looked over at Dakota. Everyone looked over at Dakota.

"It was one girl!" Dakota said defending himself.

"One more was still too much!" Calvin Hissed and shook his head.

"We're leaving tonight," Calvin sighed and stood from the table.

"Tonight? " Christine whimpered and turned around to look at me.

"When are you coming home?" She continued.

"In about four days..." I mumbled and I looked down at the floor. I knew I should have told her about this before, but I wouldn't spoil the mood.

"FOUR DAYS! What am I going to do for four days? And what if you don't come home?" Christine exclaimed worried and jumped up from my lap. The other had left so we were alone in the room.

"Of course I'll come home!" I hissed and grabbed her wrist.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? " She whispered and tore her wrist out of my grip.

"I'm sorry," I said startled. I didn't thought it would matter to her.

"No, I don't want to hear excuses," Christine sighed and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Christine," I muttered and sat crouched down beside her. She turned the other way.

"No don't begin on this now, please Christine," I sighed irritated.

With a groan, she straightened up and looked into the wall.

"Jason if this relationship is going to work, you need to tell me something like this," she sighed and turned around to look at me.

I drove her home in silence. A few times I let my gaze slid over her.

With a sigh, I stopped the car in front of her house.

"See you," she whispered, and stepped out of the car.

"No, Christine, wait," I said and got out of the car. She looked at me with sad eyes.

I pushed her up against the car and put my hands on her hips.

Christine P.O.V

"Don't worry about me, okay?" Jason said quietly. It was easy enough for him to say. Of course I would be worried. No matter how much he begged me not to be.

I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"Do you really need to go?" I sighed and bit my lower lip.

"Yes... Even though I would rather be here with you," he muttered and caressed my hips.

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Baby come here," he sighed and pulled me into a hug. I loved being wrapped in his arms. They were so big and muscular; you couldn't feel anything but to be safe in them.

He stroked my chin and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips. In a moment, it was only the wind that could be heard. Everybody and everything held their breath, excited for what Jason's answer would be.

"I love you too," Jason whispered, and smiled at me. It seemed to be a bit cross-border for him to say. But God, where I had been waiting for it! I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think about it.

Why do some people say that being in love only results to heartbreak? This was the best feeling I had ever experienced! If someone back then had told me, that I would be one of those "some people", I probably wouldn't have believed them. Everything changes all the time. I'm a living proof of that.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

142K 3.3K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
17.2K 519 19
His eyes are pitch black, but... He is acting normal? This scares me more... "Let's go home darling." He is going to kill me... That's it...His hands...
41.9K 716 17
He wants you, he'll get you. He's crazy? Yeah, a little. THIS BOOK IS MINE, AND IVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MANY. I DID NOT COPY EVERY WORD OF A BOOK. THI...
8.7K 315 26
"I want you to myself. And whatever I want I get." He added. "No not me." I say. "I don't take no for an answer." He said. "YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME...