My Fix

By alexcia131

High off you.. All rights reserved to Alexcia13ยฉ Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures or songs I put... More

Prologue
1:0
2:0
3:0
4:0
5:0
6:0
7:0
8:0
9:0
10:0
11:0
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
17:00
A Question.
18:00
Knock Knock ๐Ÿšช
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00

16:00

4.8K 321 131
By alexcia131

O M N I S C I E N T

"Babe can you please tell me where we're going?" Sarye asked, her voice laced with anticipation. They had been on the road for almost an hour heading to this mystery destination. Amun was driving and no matter how hard she tried, he wouldn't tell her.

"No." He said sternly keeping his eyes on the highway before him.

Sarye was becoming agitated by the minute. The suspense was killing her. She smacked her teeth huffing like a child. His large hand connected with her thigh making a loud cracking sound.

"Why the fuck would you do that dumbass? That shit hurts." She whined.

"You'll be okay." He chuckled rubbing the now red spot on her thigh.

"You can literally palm a basketball. I don't understand why you insist on touching me with that big ass lion paw. Leave me alone."

He cracked up laughing making her even more annoyed.

She shot him a look before turning so that her body was facing the window and let her seat all the way down. She was irritated at the moment and exhausted. Being that she pulled an all-nighter in order to turn in her project, waking up a few hours later at 5:00 A.M. was not ideal but he didn't give her much of a choice. He had already packed her bags and practically forced her into the car despite the protest spewing from her mouth.

This was their first time seeing one another in almost a week so he felt that the quality time that he planned for them to get was overdo. He couldn't wait to chill with his baby and talk, which is something they haven't got to do in a while because of their hectic schedules.

In about another hour they pulled up to their stone cabin that he rented for the week.

Sarye slowly stepped out of the car awestruck at the beautiful architectural display before her.

"Wow this is beautiful babe." She exclaimed. Grinning from ear to ear.

Before Amun could respond, the obnoxious ringing of Sarye's cut him off.

It was samsung calling about the app and the progess made pertaining to it.

This trip was supposed to be a sort of retreat. To get away from everything back home. Work, school, whatever the case may be.

"Sarye ha-." She held her finger up stopping him from talking and walking a few steps away. He tried to speak again but she disregarded that attempt too, walking further away away and wave her hand as if to say "shoo".

Fed up at this point, Amun snatched the phone from her hands and hung it up, not caring about the person on the other end.

"Give me the phone Amun seriously. That ws the ceo of Samsung."

"I don't give a fuck if it was Obama. You don't hold you finger up and wave me off like I'm a child Sarye. I'm really getting tired of that shit too. This trip is not about work, school or anything of that sort. I mapped the shit out to spend time with you, but you already pissing me off. Making me think twice about even coming here. I wanna ship yo' ass home and stay here by my damn self." His face contorting in anger as he spoke.

Sarye took a deep breath knowing she was in the wrong this time. The things Samsung had contacted her about were already sorted out thoroughly, so the Ceo and her were just having a casual conversation. It was definitely a call that could've waited for another time. She somehow couldn't pull herself away from the phone because she wanted to keep the good impression that she had on her now, partner; even if she had to suffer through another boring story.

"I'm sorry baby. I just didn't want to be rude and rush him off of the phone. That's not nice."

"I don't care. Conversation outside of business can be kept to a minimum. You don't have to be friends with them people I keep telling you that."

"I know baby I'm sorry. So what are we doing first?" She asked excitedly even though her energy level was like a car on E.

"You're always sorry. The shit is getting tiring."

"Babe I truly apologize. Don't let this minuscule dispute ruin this trip please." He sighed.

"I was gonna make us some breakfast but you seem like you can pass out at any given moment so let's hit the sheets sweetheart." He said slapping her butt and pushing her towards the front door.

"You got one more damn time Amun One more! I'm not playing with yo' ass. Think you're so funny." Grimacing, she used the keys he gave her to open the door while he brought the bags inside of the house. The decor was absolutely breathtaking, but the bed was the only thing on her mind. She grabbed one of her bags from Amun and followed him upstairs into the master bedroom. She didn't forget to lock the doors and turn on the house alarm beside the front door.

She dropped her things at the door and multitasked between taking of her jacket and her shoes in order to hop into the bed.

Checking her phone, she saw that it was 8:15 A.M. At home she wouldn't even be up this early. She hurriedly checked social media along with her email before putting her phone on the night stand next to the bed.

She closed her eyes, feeling the bed dip shortly after. She couldn't help but smile feeling the freakishly long legs and arms that she grown to love wrap around her securely.

The sound of the T.V. echoed throughout the room, creating a low buzz of what sounded like sunday night football commentators.

"I love you baby." Amun said maneuvering both of their bodies so that he could place a gentle kiss onto her soft lips.

"I love you too." Sarye replied in a sleepy state as she drifted off to dreamland.

******

I know there are no real large mountains in Florida..I live here. Just use your imaginationnnnn. 😊

"Baby quit tripping. I did it so you can too. You overdoing it."

"Overdoing it?! Over-fucking-doing it? Your wanna-be-daredevil ass wants me to jump off a cliff! A fucking cliff! Like are you insane? I'm not you. If anything went wrong down there you had you pterodactyl wings and long legs to help you fly. A sista ain't working with that much height or muscle over here. No. Not gonna happen. I'm too young to die and I'm convinced that you're trying to kill me.

I do-."

Her words were cut off abruptly as he pushed her from the cliff, not having zero fucks to give.

Watch the video!

"If I don't die I'm gonna kill youuuuu!"

"You'll thank me later bae." He yelled back.

About 15 minutes later she ascended up the side of the large mountain with an unreadable expression on her face. Amun stood straight ready for anything whether it was a slap or hug. He was pleasantly surprised when he got a hug and a kiss that left him cross-eyed for a short moment.

"Damn I gotta push you off cliffs for you to act right." He laughed at his own joke.

She pushed his shoulder, a look of exultation gracing her face.

"I wanted to come back up and kill you, but on the walk back up I realized how amazing that really was. Thanks for pushing me-literally to try this. The wind, the anxiousness, the adrenaline..it's just incredible. I'm glad I was able to experience this. Especially with you babe."

"Yeah and don't think I forgot about that shit talking from earlier. Imma handle you later."

"What if I wanna be handled baby." She winked, smirking.

Amun shook his head following her back down the mountain.

*******

"Where do you see yourself in five years?" Sarye asked Amun. After their little adventure, they settled down and now they're having a picnic that Amun set up in the backyard of the cabin. Conversation begin to flow and they found them selves talking about their future plans.

"In the NBA, hopefully signed to the Heat and having you somewhere barefoot and pregnant." He pecked her lips smiling.

"I think not. I'd only only be 24. That's too early. I'd be to deep in my career by then."

"Damn when you planning on giving me babies? At 40? Your eggs gon' be good as gone then Rye."

She smacked his shoulder and giggle.

"No like 30."

"27."

"We'll see."

They laughed simultaneously and as the laughing died down they stared into each other's eyes.

Sarye looked away, not able to stand the intensity of the staredown.

Grabbing her chin, Amun turned her head so that she was facing her and captured her soft, succulent lips. The atmosphere had completely changed. The sexual tension was at an all time high.

Amun gripped her waist, and got up, pulling her along with him. Taking her by surprise, he hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and putting his hands under her ass to get a firm hold.

Disregarding their unfinished picnic, they zoomed through the house, feverishly locking lips and caressing one another.

They finally made it to the bed and Sarye was thrown onto it. She giggled, loving the roughness that occurred.

Amun hovered over his beautiful girlfriend, looking at her with a lustful gaze, as if she was prey and he was a predator.

He kissed down her neck, removing an item of clothing as he laid kisses down her voluptuous body.

At this point, they were both nude, and Sarye decided to take control. She linked their hands together and flipped them over, Amun let her, liking this side of her.

She kissed down his stomach and stopped at the massive dick before her. She never knew one could be pretty until now.

She was in awe of the thickness and the length. One of her hands couldn't even fit around it. It looked to be nine or so inches, but it could easily be more.

"How big are you Amun? It's huge baby." She said stroking it.

"9 in length and 3 in girth." He stated cockily.

I guess big feet, big meat did apply in this instance. She said mentally as she spotted his size 16 shoe lying on the ground.

She was all of a sudden consumed with nervousness.

"Babe you don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable."

"No! I want to try it. I want to please you baby."

She kissed the head and kneaded the rod, earning a groan out of Amun.

She swirled her tongue on the mushroom head, lapping up the precum and savoring the salty and tangy taste on her tongue.

She had never done this before, but growing up, this task always had a negative connotation surrounding it. She had spotted people doing it in alley ways for drugs or in exchange for money, but at this moment she found it absolutely erotic.

She was turned on at the thought of pleasing him. Every moan that escaped his lips was like a prize that she cherished.

She suckled on the head causing him to groan and grab a hand full of her curly locks.

"Shittttt." He moaned pumping her head down his long, thick, caramel-colored rod.

She came up for air grasping at the base and use both of her hands to wrap around the massive girth while flicking her tongue along the sides.

"Fuckkk girl what are you doing to me!"

His words were like motivation to her, causing her to go harder.

She reached under with one hand to grab his balls and massage them in her hand as she swallowed half of his dick. He groaned once again, causing her to moan herself.

"Fuck baby watch out." He said signaling that he was gonna come. He grabbed at her hair, trying to force her head up. She grabbed at both of his hands, lacing them together tightly as she allowed him to slowly fuck her mouth.

He grunted and exploded. Causing his fluids to flood her mouth. She swallowed what seemed like gallons before slowly pulling her head up and gasping for air as she felt her back hit the bed.

That was one of the most pleasing but tiring things she had ever done, plus she had lock jaw.

She felt Amun kissing between her thighs and as tempting as this seemed, she was just really tired.

"Not tonight baby I'm exhausted. I only wanted to please you."

He grunted at the sight. He had never seen a pussy so pretty. She was dripping wet and his mouth was watering.

"So you saying you don't want me to eat this sweet pussy?" He said flattening his long tongue and sucking her hardened clit into his mouth.

She was a goner then..

Should I continue the scene next chapter?

Writing sex scenes makes me uncomfortable. 😂😂😩

Did y'all miss this book? Lol probably not.

PUB:2/12/2017

Until next time...whenever that may be. 😏

-Lexi💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9K 48
"๐’๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ...
388K 3.9K 8
Guns, Money, Drugs...Love? Disclaimer: THIS IS A LGBTQ+ STUDXSTUD BOOK AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS BASED ON STUDXSTUD OR LGBTQ+ PLEASE KEEP MOVING B...
7.4K 167 45
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉthis book a 10/10 fasho read to find out