NeptuneVasiliasXMale!OC

By SPAR_SOA

Maximus Tachibana is a white fang member in disguise as a normal huntsman at Beacon Academy. When teams up wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Bad Ending)
Chapter 15(Good Ending)

Chapter 5

126 2 0
By SPAR_SOA

Max's P.O.V.

  It was nighttime when we got there and a aircraft came and landed and people stepped out.  'Yep, that's the White Fang alright.' I thought, "This is wrong."Blake said,  "The White Fang would never work with humans." She said as she jumped down and sneaked towards Roman and pulls out her blade to his neck. I didn't really hear what Blake said but I saw them start attacking, "I'll go help." I mumbled as I jumped down and started shooting the White Fang members, and when they got close I'd cut them. 

   I went and my eyes widened when I saw Ruby at the top of a building with Penny. "Ruby, Penny?" I mumbled before I was kicked in the side by a White Fang member causing me to drop my weapon. I cursed under my breath and got up and punched the guy in the face, I go and grab my katana and look and see Penny being fucking battle ready, defeating everyone. 

  But, before anything else happened 2 aircrafts got away, and Penny disappeared. I went and put my katama in it's holster and jogged up to Blake and Sun. 

  We took seats on crates and talked with Ruby and I looked at the ground the whole time. "Blake!Max!Ruby!" I look up to see Yang and Weiss. "Listen Weiss! They explained everything! They-" I put a hand on Ruby's shoulder quieting her. "Do you know how long we've been looking for you two? 12 hours, I've had 12 hours to think about this." Weiss says and I look at her.   

  "I don't care, you said you weren't part of the White Fang anymore right?" "Yes and-" "I don't want to hear it, just next time come to us, not someone else." Weiss says and she nods. I sighed, "Might as well share it." I said and Blake nodded, "Share what?" Ruby asked, "That I'm a cat faunus." "EH?!" Ruby said shocked,  "I still don't know how I feel about you." Weiss said as she pointed at Sun. I smiled as I looked at everyone, 'They're going to be so troublesome.' I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
54.4K 1.1K 14
The second semester at Beacon begins and Y/n's past has already begun to catch up with him, will his secrets disrupt his school life or will he come...
1.5K 28 12
Team RWBY and their friend are back and ready for their second semester at Beacon, an academy that trains the world's strongest fighters. But real l...
5.9K 161 19
Drake Moonstalker joins Beacon Academy, in an attempt to run from his past. But, no matter how far you go, you can never run from a past this dark.