The Dairy Of A Killer Child

By diogofrade33

This is the diary of Phoebe Johnson, a five-year-Old girl not to play with. Literally. If this girl doesn't l... More

2016.09.14
2016.09.15
2016.09.20
2016.09.21
2016.10.5
2016.10.02
2016.12.02
2017.01.01
2018.01.04
2019-08-27
2019-08-27

2016.11.03

29 2 0
By diogofrade33

Dear diary, 

Today it's my birthday. And even though it's almost midnight, I am going to tell you how it was.
So, I wake up and my father was in front of me with a big box. 

— Fuck — I said — what da fuck do you want — I asked. My dad said he wanted to give me his gift. I was praying to satan that it was my special knife that asked so hard for. 

He draged me into de living room (because I wanted to open it right there), and all of my family was there. The smell of old pussy makes me sick. Anyways. 

— Open it — my dad said with a smile on his face. At this point I as trying to open this brown cardboard box with my teeth.

Then I saw the box of an iPhone. An iPhone 7 Plus. 

— What the fuck is this? — I asked, holding the box. My dad said that I needed a phone. 

— Yeah? Well, what about my Chinese knife? Down the drain?! Fuck you, and fuck all of you — I pointed my finger are everyone in the room. I bet my aunt Becky wasn't expecting this, ha? 

— Sweetie? — My mom asked at the door of my room. 

— What the fuck do you want?

— Well honey, the knife is super-duper expensive, so we couldn't afford it 

— What the fuck. You can afford a 1000$ iPhone but can't afford a... something $ knife? — I asked super crazy and yelling. 

— Phoebe, the knife is about 34.000$ at the action! That's why we didn't bought it. Come on, don't you want a big phone to make all those bitches from school super shook?

Even though it's kind of hard to admit it, I love my mom. I think she is the only one that understands me. 

— Fuck yeah — I said. 

We went downstairs where my aunt Becky was crying from the top of her longs. 

— Grow some balls — I said. Then she almost passed out.

I made the start up of my phone, and it was HUGE. It's literally bigger than my head. It's good to stuck in Amber's tight vagina, haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 119 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
343K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
477K 7.7K 51
Read and Enjoy
7.6K 50 73
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...