Teach Me to Kiss

By Onymous

"Andrew Greene, can you teach me how to kiss?" My life changed as soon as I heard those words. ---- Meet Andr... More

First lesson
Second Lesson
No lesson
Third Lesson
No lesson just asking out
Say Yes
Fourth Lesson
Jealousy Lesson
Doubtful Lesson
Revelations
Confident Liar
Meeting Family
Introducing Family
Us
The Date
Months and Goodbyes
Big Shot
Official

How to Kiss

6.6K 111 38
By Onymous

It was a normal monday afternoon. I was sitting on a bench near a big tree with, uh, Chloe and Martha? Or was it Zoe and Maria? Who cares? All I care is having to take my fill of pleasure. Loie was kissing me hard and Maicah was giving me hickeys on my neck. This was my life. And I would love it if it would stay like this forever.

I was enjoying the moment until somebody cleared their throat. The girls groaned while I simply shrugged. I looked at the person who interrupted us.

She was the most boring and normal kind of person I have ever met. She wore baggy clothes, tied her hair in such a displeasing pony tail and had too big of a glasses. I don't know why she interrupted us but I was starting to feel irritated knowing that our make-out session ended abruptly because of this stupid nerd. I would have understood if she were a babe but hey, she's not.

She just stared at me and tried to calm her breathing down. What the fuck is she trying to do? Can she just walk away and leave us in peace? I almost said 'Shoo! Shoo!' out loud but then the mouse speaks.

"Andrew Greene, can you teach me how to kiss?"

That was the moment my life started going differently.

*************************************************

"What's up, man?" someone patted my back and sat down next to me.

"Nothing, just drinking up man," I replied to Luke, one of my best mates.

"Woah, this is the first time I saw the man-whore not having girls around! How can that be a nothing!" He chuckled and ordered a drink. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nahh, just chilling out. Trying to freshen up for later. Chicks dig it when I go all lonely vodoo whatoo they say." I winked at him.

"Whatever you say man. Whatever you say!" He shook his head and tried to hide his grin.

I down out my third glass and asked for another one. As the bartender gave me another glass, I took it and drank it up in one shot and turned to Luke. Asking him the one thing that has been on my mind since this afternoon.

"Do you, by any chance, know someone who wears big glasses, outdated clothes and squeaks like a mouse?" I asked him while putting my hands on my eyes, showing him how big the glasses was. It was just too big for someone who has a small face.

"Ohh! I know her! She's Farrah Lockhart!" He announced and looked at me wide eyed. I raise an eyebrow at him. What?

"Oh no, man! I wouldn't go there if I were you." He shook his head at me and drank his drink. my eyebrow rose higher.

"Why? What's so special about her?" I asked truly confused since I actually saw the boring mousy girl with my own eyes and I'm sure as hell, I never saw anything special about her. Nope, not a thing. Nada.

"Just don't go there, Andrew. She's off limits," he replied seriously.

"By you?" I stared at him wide eyed. How can Luke like such a mousy nerd girl? He's almost as popular to the ladies as me but how can he like such a boring plain girl?

"Are you joking man? Even I don't go that low!" He laughed loudly and I felt something pass through me. I don't know what but it was like I had a sudden urge to punch my bestfriend. Psh. I ignored it and laughed along with him.

"Sorry, man. I was just wondering. Then why did you tell me, she's off limits?" I asked genuinely confused and still amused at our laughing session.

"Nah, she's just off limits because Josh Burner told the whole male population to stay away from her. He said it was because she's his childhood bestfriend and still is. And he proclaims he just wants to look after her like a brother. So if any guy will even try to harm or hurt her. They're gonna answer to him." Luke just shrugged like it was old news. It wasn't for me.

"Wait,wait. Josh Burner? Our school's quarterback?" I queried

"Yes, and you know how 'Almighty Josh' made a student visit the hospital for one year. For your pretty face sake, stay away from her," Luke said lightly and went to the dance floor with two girls grinding him. Leaving me with my thoughts again.

Farrah Lockhart

Hmm. Nice name but it doesn't suit the owner. I aked another glass of tequila and downed it in one shot as I remembered what happened this afternoon

Flashback

"Andrew Greene, can you teach me how to kiss?"

As the words sunk onto me, I just shrugged and told Snowy and Mila to leave us and meet me at tonight's party. They pouted but obeyed and gave me each a hot kiss on the mouth. As they walk away not after giving the girl death glares, I looked back at her and saw she was squirming.

"Do you understand what you just said?" I asked studying her like a predator and she, my prey. As I got closer, I circled her. That's the time I smelled watermelon and roses on her. A weird combination but it was alluring as hell. I checked her up and down.

I can't really see her body with the baggy clothes on so I inspected her face. I went in front of her and put my finger on her chin to make her look up into my blue eyes. My breath hitched as I saw her forest green eyes under the glasses. It was like she can see through me. It was the most freakiest yet enchanting eyes I have ever seen. As I stared at her eyes for how many minutes, she got awkward and looked down.

I tried catching her gaze with my blue ones but no luck. So I looked at her face. She had long brown hair that looks like red when the sun shines on it. She had nice skin. Fair and smooth, as I caressed her cheek with my hand while the other held her chin up. I felt her shiver and saw her blush at my touch, making me smirk. She looked up at me and then lowered her gaze again. Her glasses slid down and she scrunched up her nose to stop it from falling. I smirked and pushed her glasses up. She blushed again and her brows furrowed annoyed at my scrutinizing gaze. Then her lips made my body go warm.

God, it was the most tempting lips I have ever seen. It was like the lips of an angel. It had the perfect shape of cupid's bow. It had a pink tint on it. And somehow I knew, she also had pearly white teeth. It was like she knew I was looking at her lips cause she licked it, trying to moisten it.

Oh God!

Without further ado, I. Kissed. Her.

********************************************

(You can skip this part if you don't want to read. It's a sex scene)

"God, oh, ahh," she moaned under me as I lay her on the bed.

We took off our clothes, leaving us to our underwear. I gave her butterfly kisses on her neck while massaging her breasts through the material. She kept on moaning, making me go hard. She started humping me with our underwear, making me groan out loud.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Take me now, Andrew!" She moaned to my ear.

I tore her panties and my boxers. Then went inside her.

(Thank God, it's finished. I had to put this scene up so that you could really know Andrew's character. So yeah)

As we finished our little escapade. Shanaya fell asleep in my arms. Or was it Shaira? Who cares. But no matter how tired I was from our play, I can't fall asleep. A certain little mousy girl kept on running on my mind even when I was screwing someone.

Farrah Lockhart

As I kissed Sheila earlier, I can't help but compare her to Farrah.

Oh God!

I would do anything to kiss her again. Then as if I had no control of my thoughts I went back and remembered our little kiss.

Flashback

I. Kissed. Her.

It was the sweetest lips I have ever tasted and trust me, I had my fair share of women. It was like a fantasy or a dream to me. This kiss can't be real. How can a green eyed mousy girl have the sweetest lips on the world? Even though I was kissing her, she didn't kiss me back. She stood shock still. I didn't mind so I kept on tasting her tempting lips.

But then she kissed me back.

She wasn't experienced that I learned. She was too shy and kept on bumping on my nose but I didn't mind. Her lips was everything I wanted to taste. It only got sweeter (like it was possible) when she kissed me back. Her arms snaked on my neck making me shiver and kiss her harder making her whimper. She tugged at my hair making me groan. That I like.

A thought passed me. I never wanted it to end. It was so cheesy and girly, I know. But man, no matter how awkward she kisses back, it can't overcome the sweetness of her lips.

I nibbled her lower lip gently so that I can explore more of her sweet mouth but she jumped. Ending the kiss. I don't know what was happening to me but I went closer to kiss her again but she just backed away and ran away from me.

I stood still. Watching her ran away from me.

Damn.

Flashback Ended

After the whole kissing fiasco with mousy girl, I ended up at someone's house where the party was being held and got laid with a blonde chick. But no matter how crazy the night was, Farrah Lockhart was always on my mind.

********************************************************

I went to school and saw my friends talking over Luke's car. As I went near them, girls started clinging onto me but hey, who was I to complain? We talked about the party last night and how good was our picked up girls on beds. Sheena was one of the girls clinging onto my arm so she ended up telling how we went to her house and how good I was. I wasn't really listening as I kept on searching for a certain brunette.

And there she was. Sitting on a tree, reading a chickflick book wearing the baggy clothes, glasses and all. I started walking towards her disregarding the girls who were protesting. I shouted over to my friends that I have something to do. I heard them shrug and continued my journey to the brunette who was oblivious to me.

"Farrah Lockhart," I started. Trying to taste what it felt like to say her name. It felt good.

She jumped and widened her eyes as she look me over.

"Wh-what do you wa-want?" She stuttered making me smirk.

"I would like to take your offer," I said smoothly and went closer to her making me wrapped up on her watermelon and roses scent. Damn.

"Wha-what offer?" I smelled her minty breath.

Oh shit! That lips. I groaned in my head.

I put my lips over her ear and whispered, making her shiver. I smiled at the reaction she gave.

"I, Andrew Greene, will teach, Farrah Lockhart, how to kiss"

A/N: HEY GUYS, WHAT'S UP? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE IF YOU THINK IT DESERVES IT.

FIRST COVER (AT THE RIGHT)MADE BY: clockwork_ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 50 43
Chrissy Hastings, she's your average girl. She comes from a happy family and has an amazing best friend. She's a Straight A student. She has nothing...
4.5K 261 36
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in love? Of course every sixteen-year old has! They fantasize and dream about they're one true Princ...
2.7M 72.6K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...