How to Kiss

It was a normal monday afternoon. I was sitting on a bench near a big tree with, uh, Chloe and Martha? Or was it Zoe and Maria? Who cares? All I care is having to take my fill of pleasure. Loie was kissing me hard and Maicah was giving me hickeys on my neck. This was my life. And I would love it if it would stay like this forever.

I was enjoying the moment until somebody cleared their throat. The girls groaned while I simply shrugged. I looked at the person who interrupted us.

She was the most boring and normal kind of person I have ever met. She wore baggy clothes, tied her hair in such a displeasing pony tail and had too big of a glasses. I don't know why she interrupted us but I was starting to feel irritated knowing that our make-out session ended abruptly because of this stupid nerd. I would have understood if she were a babe but hey, she's not.

She just stared at me and tried to calm her breathing down. What the fuck is she trying to do? Can she just walk away and leave us in peace? I almost said 'Shoo! Shoo!' out loud but then the mouse speaks.

"Andrew Greene, can you teach me how to kiss?"

That was the moment my life started going differently.

*************************************************

"What's up, man?" someone patted my back and sat down next to me.

"Nothing, just drinking up man," I replied to Luke, one of my best mates.

"Woah, this is the first time I saw the man-whore not having girls around! How can that be a nothing!" He chuckled and ordered a drink. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nahh, just chilling out. Trying to freshen up for later. Chicks dig it when I go all lonely vodoo whatoo they say." I winked at him.

"Whatever you say man. Whatever you say!" He shook his head and tried to hide his grin.

I down out my third glass and asked for another one. As the bartender gave me another glass, I took it and drank it up in one shot and turned to Luke. Asking him the one thing that has been on my mind since this afternoon.

"Do you, by any chance, know someone who wears big glasses, outdated clothes and squeaks like a mouse?" I asked him while putting my hands on my eyes, showing him how big the glasses was. It was just too big for someone who has a small face.

"Ohh! I know her! She's Farrah Lockhart!" He announced and looked at me wide eyed. I raise an eyebrow at him. What?

"Oh no, man! I wouldn't go there if I were you." He shook his head at me and drank his drink. my eyebrow rose higher.

"Why? What's so special about her?" I asked truly confused since I actually saw the boring mousy girl with my own eyes and I'm sure as hell, I never saw anything special about her. Nope, not a thing. Nada.

"Just don't go there, Andrew. She's off limits," he replied seriously.

"By you?" I stared at him wide eyed. How can Luke like such a mousy nerd girl? He's almost as popular to the ladies as me but how can he like such a boring plain girl?

"Are you joking man? Even I don't go that low!" He laughed loudly and I felt something pass through me. I don't know what but it was like I had a sudden urge to punch my bestfriend. Psh. I ignored it and laughed along with him.

"Sorry, man. I was just wondering. Then why did you tell me, she's off limits?" I asked genuinely confused and still amused at our laughing session.

"Nah, she's just off limits because Josh Burner told the whole male population to stay away from her. He said it was because she's his childhood bestfriend and still is. And he proclaims he just wants to look after her like a brother. So if any guy will even try to harm or hurt her. They're gonna answer to him." Luke just shrugged like it was old news. It wasn't for me.