Kō ninja (Human Tmnt Highscho...

By FoxGarg

(There is me x Tigerclaw so yeah.... Sorta a teacher x student but it's security guard x student) This is a h... More

first day of shcool
wait who's that?
read this
A/N
through out the day
The next day
(sorry i gotta skip to October!)
why are my brothers here?!
Bff's have the best dreams
woop!
AAHHHHHH IM SORRY!!
A/n
alright the big next day
just something between us?
a slight change
unmotivated.. (A/N)
im finally back a/n
suspicion..
uhhh hi
update about story

(sorry for not updating in so long )

53 0 5
By FoxGarg

BACKSTORY!!!
I was hanging out with Tigerclaw out in the parking lot when i see a tall somewhat cute boy.

A: yo TC that guy's pretty cute.
Tc: why are you telling me???
A: idk i just wanted to get that out- he's coming this way..
Tc: *growls*
???: Hey you seem like u have nothing to do. Why are you here alone?

Tigerclaw was offended very quickly.

A: Im not al-
???: im Joseph im one of the people that work in the drama club wanna join?
A: um maybe not today i have plans with Tiger-
Joseph: great hope to see you there its every other monday! See you!

With that joseph left. I look to see tigerclaw glaring daggers at. Joseph.

A: woah dont kill him.
Tc: he's an asshole, and he's trying to make plans with you like you two where dating!
A: yeah i guess but i was thinking of joining drama club.
Tc: please don't.
A: look i like acting plus im in the play.
Tc: so that means we can't hang out tonight?
A: im not going right away and yeah well still hang out. My moms on a business trip and the boys and orange are going to a party. So we can have our horror movie marathon!!
Tc: ok good i didnt want to miss that time with you.
A: pedo
Tc: how many- ugh

~later that night~
We where into the 5th horror movie and i was in tigerclaw's lap slightly scared. When i got a text.

???= hey this is Joseph your friend leo gave me your number.
A= um ok? What do u want?
Jo: i just wanted to tell you i have a crush on u..
A= um cool i sorta like u
Jo= wanna date?

A: T-tigerclaw!
Tc: yeah?
A: joseph just asked me out..

Tigerclaw looked so heart broken, i felt bad... But if me and tiger where something and someone found out he wouldn't have a job... Maybe we can get marr- what am i talking about that would never happen.

Tc: no dont date him please
A: i dont even remember how to date..
Tc: *pulls me into a hug and grabs my face* dont leave me please..
A: t-tigerclaw we aren't even-

He pulled me in for a kiss. And we did kiss. It was filled with so much love and passion. Ive never experience this before. This is my first kiss gone right. I dont know how to kiss so i just push him back on the couch. Im satting his waste as we kiss. He raps his hands on my lower back. I grip his hair. He groaned into the kiss. This felt great but it was wrong.. I pull away.

A: tigerclaw we cant date you can get into deep trouble...
Tc: i dont care i want to be with you no matter what.
A: wait.. You
Tc: yes i love you so much i would kill for you i want to be with you protect you, love you. I never found a girl that i care for just as much as you.
A: we cant date you'll go to jail dont want you there...ill never see u..
Tc: ill prove it to you ill always will be here for you... Can we just finish where we left off? Ill wait till your ready please try to give me a chance...
A: alright but i am going to say yes to joseph after our make out session... My lips are yours.
Tc:* smiles and pulls me down and we kiss again*

This kiss was filled with more passion and love. It felt great i love the taste of his lips.

My first real meaningful kiss was with the one i love. Tigerclaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i didnt update in a while
;3; sorry for (if theres any fan girls about this probably not) some what feels (:V)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...