Covers

By julietthegrouch

I like making covers. And what special is that some will come with descriptions! Enjoy. Hit me up if you want... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
7
I'm back

6

8 2 0
By julietthegrouch

Sarah walked across the boardwalk feeling the light rain hitting her face. She could taste the salt in the air. Only faintly though. Jacob walked closely behind her breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry, Clare." He whispered. "I wanted to stop her but-"

"I can't give a single shit anymore what she does." Clare hissed. "She wanted die in the waves like my mom did."

Clare's mom committed suicide when Clare was only seven years old. She left her with a unstable older sister and a deadbeat dad. Her life sucked. Working more hours than her dad while her sister was partying her life away. But when Clare becomes a senior her whole world falls a part. That's when Jacob came in. Crashing in like waves.

Thomas saw her that day smiling her ass off. She was wondering the halls spinning and jumping around. He'd never seen her face before weirdly, but it was refreshing. Something new was always refreshing.

Sarah is an extremely unlucky girl. Every crush she tried to have never worked. Both of her parents died and now lives in an orphanage. Her clothes have holes in them and her shoes are too small. They only thing going for her right now is her brain. Number one in class but it doesn't help her with the constantly bullying she receives. These are her tales before she couldn't take it anymore. And....killed herself. Found by Michael the star footballer.

Flying since she was young, homeschooled Teresa is determined to fly across the world and see it for herself.

Meet Thomas, Kane, and Luke. They're all boys right? Wrong! Luke is a girl and Thomas has a huge crush on her. But when Kane comes up as threat to him, he has to take drastic measures to win. And he needs to win fast since they're separating for college soon. These are their high tides. The highlights of their lives and battles.full of awkward conversations, horrible jokes, sad lonely nights, and bittersweet moments. Because the weed wasn't enough to help forget them.

Successor to SIM

Yuri is new to Tokyo and already can't get enough of it. After being moved there form Florida. Yuri is determined to make new friends. Watch all the anime she wants and eat lots of ramen. Until her dreams were crushed by the rude personality of her new neighbor Jurio. What makes it worse is that she has to hang out with him every Friday because her mom and his are close friends. These are going to be long Fridays in Tokyo.

When Kellie was here things were wild. Things were free and open. Your feelings always on your sleeves and a smile plaster on your face. Until she suddenly disappear. Now it's up to Justin, her best friend, to solve the mystery of her disappearance. Using her past words and actions as clues, but as he founds out what happened to her, he slowly begins to found out more about Kellie and her feelings, smiles, and things.

Ester is a match. A fire starter. Someone who gets the blood pumping and the mind racing. Setting flames to the normal stats and quotas. But what happens when the Student Body Presidents finally catches her? A fire romance of course. Student Council will never be the same.

"KEVINNNNNNNN!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs. I jump out of my bed and scramble downstairs as fast as I could. I crashed into the kitchen seeing my mom laying on the kitchen counter. My sisters sat in the chairs text away on their phones.

"Kevin, darling." My mom says. Her afro bounces up and down as she tried to get up.

"What is it, mom?" I sigh drearily.

My mom being the extremely dramatic person she is throws her arms around me and pretends to sob.

"The girls said I was old!" She cried. I pressed my lips in a thin line and looked at my sisters. Their braided pigtails swung as they nodded. I looked back at my mom and then at my sisters and again. I rolled my eyes and turned around with my mom still hanging on tight.

"Where are you going Kevin?" She pleaded.

"To bed." I answered her and I began to walk away from the kitchen dragging my mom along. Again. Thus, my day had began.

Kevin lives in an all black family while he himself is white. They were adopted since his mom could never pull a man. But enough of his mom these are his stories.

Wet Paint or Jessie Talior. I don't know who's more intoxicating.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!🎉🎅🎄🎁

~thou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
33.5K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad