Jeffie and The Lonely Boys (b...

De TheLYProject

Stuck on an island with five other guys, Jeffie doesn't understand what he's gotten himself into this time. N... Mais

Chapter 1: Man Eater
Chapter 3: Rock Steady
Chapter 4: Leg up
Chapter 5: Narrow
Chapter 6: Young and Beautiful
Chapter 7: Midnight Memories
Chapter 8: Can't Remember to Forget You
Chapter 9: Seeing is deceiving
Chapter 10: Aching Soul

Chapter 2: Deductions and Introductions

1.2K 70 38
De TheLYProject

 ----------If I was not the author of this story I would not read it because the cover is crap *dances away*----------

Okay, first of all, I'd just like to say that hot twins should be illegal in all countries plus Antarctica, because hot damn. They didn't measure up to Lance, but MY GOD. The hyper twin, who was whispering animatedly to his mildly curious looking brother, had a blond streak in his dark brown hair and a lip piercing that begged to be tugged on by another pair of lips.

His twin, whom he had called Elijah, was much more calm from what I could see. No piercings, no dye jobs. But when he walked out of the woods to join his brother, he moved gracefully, his movements like flowing water. His eyes were the same shade of chocolate brown as his brother's, but calmer somehow. A sort of sadness in them that wasn't in his brother's eyes.

They spoke in hushed tones to each other for a minute, gesturing to us frequently. Lance and I looked at each other, confused. From what one twin had said before, apparently we were the only other humans they'd seen as well. But that leaves more than one question unanswered. How did they get here? Are they going through the same thing we are? Are we on a reality show that pits twink like males against each other for survival? The world may never know.

I sighed, getting restless with their chit chat. I cleared my throat, and they both looked up at me, their conversation quieting.

"Hi there," I said, giving a small wave with the hand holding their boomerang. "Seeing as you just nearly beheaded me with this boomerang here, I think I'm entitled to some answers. Who are you?"

They looked at each other, then crossed their arms in perfect synchronization. "We'll tell you when you tell us." They said at the same time. Creepy. Kinda hot, but creepy.

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed, I'm the one holding the boomerang now. Plus my friend here's got a machete the size of my dick, so I suggest you answer us first." Lance snorted at my last comment, hiding his smile with his hand.

"He's got a point, Elliot." The graceful twin, Elijah, said, nudging his twin slightly. Elliot grimaced, then sighed and uncrossed his arms.

"Fine. My name's Elliot and that," He jerked his thumb at his twin, "Is my twin Elijah, in case you couldn't tell." I nodded.

"I'm Jeffie, and this is Lance, but in truth we only just met each other as well. Do you know why we're here?" I asked, hoping they'd have some answers and getting disappointed when they both shook their heads.

"We have no idea," Elliot said. "We got here two days ago. Just kinda appeared here. Got chased by some kind of giant bobcat, and we've been doing our best to survive since then." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, cupping my elbow with my hand.

"That's pretty much where we're at as well," Lance spoke up. "I got here about a week ago, and Jeffie arrived an hour or so ago. None of us know why we're here, and this is the first human contact we've all had. Doesn't that seem weird to all of you? Doesn't it seem...set up?" I glanced at him, having had similar thoughts.

All of this seemed really fishy. How are we all ending up here, not once finding anyone until now? Surely that can't be coincidental, right?

Elijah held up a hand. "Just a question: If we're all here for some reason none of us know, isn't it possible there could be more? What if we're not the only ones on the island?" Elliot, Lance and I all stared at him. He lowered his hand and shifted uncomfortably.

"What? It's just a logical conclusion." I shut my eyes, rubbing my temples. He's absolutely right. It's entirely possible there are others here.

"Well, it's not likely that there are too many, otherwise I'm sure we would have run into them. Maybe two or three more people at most." Lance said, and I opened my eyes.

"I don't think so," I responded. "We haven't factored in the size of the island. Who knows how big this place is?" Now they all stared at me as they took this thought in, and I knew how Elijah felt.

"I say it's best to stick together," Elliot suggested, earning a murderous look from Elijah. Elliot moved away from him by a foot or two. "What? Don't tell me you haven't seen the movies. Every damn time they split up, they get killed off one by one! I refuse to leave this world dying the death of a teenage white girl in a B horror flick." Lance grinned, I shrugged, and Elijah glared.

"I say we carpool. All in favor?" Lance said, raising his hand. I raised my hand, as did Elliot obviously. Elijah scowled at us all, then made his expression neutral.

"Fine. If you idiots want to travel to our untimely deaths together, I guess I have no choice but to join you. But I want my boomerang back." He snatched it from my hand and shoved past me, heading towards a certain section in the trees like he knew exactly where he was going.

Elliot sighed, then a smile erupted on his face. "I guess we follow my brother, then. Machete man whose name I forget, you take up the rear. We need protection at both ends."

"My name is Lance." Lance grumbled, but waited for us to walk ahead of him anyway. I snickered and started to follow Elliot and Elijah. As we walked, I started to reconsider having Lance and his Machete at my back. What if he decides to separate the halves of my body? He was whistling some tune behind me, that didn't mean he wasn't some murdered.

I glanced behind me, and he caught my gaze and smiled. It was so nice and dimple-filled and wonderful I couldn't help but smile shyly back. I suddenly stumbled, not having seen the fallen tree in front of me and prepared to fall on my face but in an instant Lance caught me, his arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Gotcha," He grinned. You certainly do, boy.

"Thanks." I replied, letting him help me over the tree. The twins had hopped over it easily, both of them being quite tall. I was definitely the shortest of the group. I walked quickly to catch up with the twins, who were now walking side by side as were Lance and I. It was kind of awkward, but Lance looked all smiley, his hand on the hilt strap of his machete.

I bit my lip, trying to watch my footing this time. If I tripped again that would look intentional and I ain't no thirsty bitch. I just met the guy, quite literally. I focused on the trees around me, and the jungle floor. For some reason, it felt like I'd been here before. It felt...familiar. Like when you've visited your grandparent's house once a year since you were a kid, but haven't been there in a long time? You only have vague memories and pictures of it in your mind? Like that.

I didn't think I'd been in a jungle on an island in the middle of nowhere, but hey. Who knows, right?

"So, uh, where are you from? I mean, before you got here, where did you get zapped from?" I frowned in confusion.

"Zapped? What do you mea-" Just then, a screeching sound sounded from somewhere ahead of us, making us all stop. What the hell?

"Shit!" Elliot cursed and yanked Elijah out of the way as one of those carnivorous flamingos raced past, headed straight for us. Lance pulled me to the side as well, unsheathing his machete and holding it up, but there was no need. The flamingo only seemed interested in screeching it's head off and running as fast as it could back the way we had come, which looked completely different now that I looked back.

We all looked at each other warily, and leaned over to see an entire herd of those crazed pink birds stampeding toward us, the noise almost deafening as they got closer. The ground started to shake.

"Out of the way!" Lance shouted over the noise, jumping behind a tree and pulling me with me him just in time for the twins to join us and the flamingos to come into view.

The screeching was awful, so awful I had to clutch my ears with my hands and grit my teeth. There were hundreds of them, among some other animals I noticed, baboons and deer and even some weird looking, multi-tailed foxes. It felt like a half an hour before they were past, but it was only about thirty seconds in reality. When they were gone, we came out from behind the tree and stared to our left, back the way we'd come.

I gulped.

"I'm gonna be the optimist here and hope they were practicing for a marathon," Elliot commented, making Elijah and I scowl at him.

"Sure, If you want to look at it from a stupid person's vantage point." I said dryly. He pouted.

Elijah smacked him on the back of the head, then met the rest of our eyes. "They wouldn't all run like that for no reason. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed...like they were running from something. Running for their lives." He said gravely. An eerie silence filled the air as we simultaneously turned our heads to the right, towards the way we were going.

My eyes widened in shock, as did the others as we all looked at each other. Not only was there an Indiana Jones type boulder times five rolling down the path towards us at top speed, but in front of it were two guys running like hell from it.

One was shouting at the other, making the other glare profusely. And they were almost upon us!

"Shit, guys! What do we do!?" I panicked. Elijah and Elliot shrugged at me, looking as wide eyed and clueless as I felt. The ground was absolutely vibrating now, the boulder's distance from us lessening and lessening.

"Urrrrrghghg!" I growled, ruffling my hair. The guys were ten feet away now, and the boulder fifteen. Suddenly Lance leaped from our hiding place, jumping right into the path. My mouth dropped open in horror.

"LANCE!!" I screamed, reaching a hand out. What is he doing?! He is going to be flattened! I went after him, the twins now shouting after me. I couldn't just let him die! When I got to him, instead of telling me to go back, he shouted, "Grab a guy!" And before I knew it the running guys were right in front of us and I knew what he meant.

I grabbed hold of one of the guys and jumped to the side, crash landing into the twins and we all rolled, the force knocking us down the slight slope we had been standing on. After a few seconds we stopped, and I landed on my back, panting. Holy hell, what did I just do? I could hear the big ass rock thundering past, and it felt like an earthquake for a minute until it was far enough away.

I let out a breath of relief, when suddenly I was yanked up by the front of my shirt, and held what had to be two feet in the fucking air! I gasped, looking down into the face of a very angry, very HOT man.

"Who are you? Why the hell are we here? Answer me!" I yelped as he shook me.

"Let go of me fuck face! How the hell should I know why you're here?! Put me down!" I kicked at his chest, but it seemed to have no effect. He held tight, pulling me closer.

"Put. Him. Down." Lance appeared next to us, along with the twins and some other tall guy who looked not only gorgeous as fuck but was cracking his neck and back, mumbling about how that would hurt in the morning.

The angry guy glared from my face to Lance's, then unceremoniously dropped me to the ground. I squeaked, the air whooshing out of me as I landed on my back. Ow, talk about something hurting in the morning.

"You didn't have to drop him, asshole." Elijah commented, irritation in his eyes. Lance helped me up, keeping hold on my arm even when we were standing. We both glared at the guy, who from where I was standing now looked like he was seven feet tall, holy crap! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but he had to be 6'4, 6'5 at least.

He pointed a finger at the two of us. "You two. Why did you tackle us down here? Did you kidnap us?" I supposed he meant him and pretty boy over there, who was still rubbing his sore spots and grumbling. Tall guy noticed and sighed angrily.

"Felix! I'm trying to make a point here." Felix snapped out of it and smiled sheepishly.

"Oops, sorry." He immediately went to his side and yawned. "Where were we?" The angry guy pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, look," Elliot spoke up, stepping forward. "Let's clear this up right now. No one here kidnapped anyone, at least I don't think so. So far, none of us know why we are here or what we're doing, other than surviving. And, Jeffie and Lance just saved your sorry asses, so a thank you is more acceptable than lifting Jeffie off the ground like a toddler."

"HEY!" I protested. Elliot shrugged, snickering.

"Oh. Well, thanks, I guess. I'm Felix, and that's asshole-I mean Keaton." Felix said, looking at us. He guesses?! Keaton growled, his teeth clenched.

"I'm not thanking anyone for shit! I could have gotten out of that on my own." I snorted, earning a glare.

"Not in those boots, honey." Keaton was decked out in black combat boots, a black shirt with a deep V-neck that showed major pecks and a light dusting of chest hair, with black pants. Over it he had a long black trench coat type thing, and finger-less gloves. All he was missing was aviator glasses, he had the long brown hair already. It was shiny and beautiful, not at all biker greasy, but still.

"Shut up. I don't need your help." I shrugged, pursing my lips.

Elliot put his hands up in surrender, moving towards Keaton who gave him a suspicious glare. "Fine, fine. Feel free to wander off into a dense forest you know nothing about with dangerous bloodthirsty creatures, booby traps (insert giggle), and no way of defending yourself or finding your way out." Elliot leaned close to Keaton's face, his eyebrows raised. Keaton scowled, pushing his face away.

"He's got a point, you know." Felix interjected, studying his nails. "I wanna go with them." Keaton's eyes snapped to Felix harshly.

"I told you, I don't care what you do!" This time Felix raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, and then you saved me from a pit of snakes." Keaton's cheeks actually turned a slight shade of pink.

"Whatever! I'll be fine by myself!"

"No you won't." Felix countered.

"Yes, I will!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"Enough!" I shouted, scowling at them irritated as they looked at me surprised. "I personally could not give two shits what you do, Conan the fucking barbarian," Elliot snickered at that, "But I'm not gonna waste anymore time standing around here waiting to be eaten or crushed by something. In case you hadn't noticed, it's nearly nightfall." I said, pointing at the sky.

Everyone looked up in surprise, gazing at the sky that was now turning shades of pink and purple with sunset. Right on cue, a howl pierced the air, luckily sounding far enough away it wouldn't reach us here. Now Keaton looked apprehensive about going off alone. Hmph.

"I say we make camp," Lance said. "This place is unfamiliar, and the animals here are like nothing I've ever seen. I don't want to risk travelling at night." This time everyone nodded in agreement. Where we were was a ways off the path, a sort of ditch/clearing with trees around it, which would make it hard to see us.

"Should we make a fire?" Elliot asked. Keaton rolled his eyes.

"Sure! Why don't we send up a flare, and run around screaming 'Eat me!' as well." Keaton snapped sarcastically.

"Jerk." Elliot pouted, moving to a corner of the grassy area with Elijah and sitting down. Keaton moved as far away from all of us as he could, spreading his coat/cloak on the ground, laying on it and facing away from us. Felix yawned, and plopped down exactly where he stood.

I sighed heavily, looking around me for a spot when a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned to find Lance grinning at me.

"Want to sleep with me?" I blushed furiously.

"What? No! Just because we have to survive together doesn't make us friends. I was in your net just hours ago!" His smile stayed put.

"Come on, that wasn't my fault! And besides, you did run after me when I went in the path of the boulder." I scoffed, waving my hand.

"Oh please. You were like a small child in a street, I had to save you." He laughed, mesmerizing me for a moment. What a great laugh.

"Sure, sure. Well, why don't we talk to Felix then? He seems docile enough, unlike Keaton." I nodded, trying to force my blush away and clearing my throat.

"Yeah. Keaton is rabid, let's talk to Felix." Lance laughed, and when Keaton yelled that he heard that Lance laughed louder. We went over to Felix and sat in front of him. He regarded us curiously.

"Yes?"

"You're Felix, right?" He nodded, crossing his legs and leaning back on his elbows. He is extremely attractive, I thought to myself. Grossly so. His clothes were boring and drab, a fitted white shirt with a brown cardigan over it, and slim gray jeans with brown boots, but that didn't matter.

His hair was jet black, a comfortable length with light choppy bangs across his tan, smooth forehead. His golden brown eyes were round and lined with thick, black lashes. Combine that with a perfect nose, light stubble and a set of pouty lips to die for, I was swooning. Damn son.

I snapped out of my ogling, shaking my head. Focus, you little gay brain. "Do you remember anything of how you got here?" He got a contemplative look on his annoyingly attractive face.

"I got here, on the island, about six hours ago. Back home, I was minding my own business, walking along the dirt path behind my house when I fell in a hole. Then I woke up in a cave, wandered around, got lost a few dozen times, almost got impaled. Then just a little while ago I met Keaton in the same cave, but I'd been all through there and seen no one. We must've triggered a trap of some sort, because next thing we know we're running for our lives from a boulder, tripping over snake pits and dashing like mad." He said, gauging my reaction as he looked at me.

"Wait a second," said Lance. "Jeffie, doesn't it seem like everyone started to find other people as soon you arrived? You met me, we met the twins, Tarzan and Felix find each other, then we're all thrown together." I frowned, considering it.

"I think you're right. It's like someone-or something was awaiting my arrival so it-they could put us together. But why? Is it me, or is just the fact that I happened to be the last to show up?" Lance and Felix looked troubled by this. Then another thought occurred to me. Felix said he'd fell in a hole to get here. Lance mentioned something about being zapped.

With my memory clearing, I distinctly remember a girl from the fucking fire nation or some shit revving up my sternum and launching me here. It seems like everyone here got here differently. I'd have to ask the twins in the morning how they got here. My head is pounding trying to figure this out without all the facts.

"Ugh," I groaned, running a hand through my blond locks. "It's no use mulling over it right now. We'd better get some sleep, we have an early start tomorrow." Felix didn't need to be told twice, and immediately laid down flat and shut his eyes.

Lance gave me a suggestive smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled a few feet away before laying down on my back and staring at the darkness above. The treetops were so thick and tall, the possibility of seeing the stars was zero. It felt almost claustrophobic.

Worries started to fill my mind, preventing me from sleeping. How are we going to find food? Or water? Is my family going nuts with worry over me right now? Is time the same here as it is there? Are we even on the same planet, in the same dimension? This place is so weird, it's hard to tell. Which direction are we going to head in the morning?

The jungle felt alive, like it was changing and moving around us as we went. When we thought we were getting somewhere, we weren't. It felt like the jungle had us going exactly where it wanted us to go. And that made me nervous.

Because what if there is someone running this whole thing below the radar? Controlling this like some game? If that's the case...

Then just whose hands are playing into? I wasn't sure I wanted to find out. Not if I could get out of here first.

----------:O Comment lovelies----------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

100K 6.3K 38
'The breeze pushed it's way through my hair as I teetered on the ledge of the balcony. Everyone was long asleep, but I couldn't sleep with what was g...
19.6K 865 24
First of all this is the Sequal to 'Before The Insanity Struck'. In this story it will show the adventures of Jeff and Ben in there new lives. Jeff h...
485K 21.7K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
14.2K 416 14
Jeff has been going through...emotions he never thought he would have to feel. When a suicidal girl shows up to interrupt everything he has going on...