The Unloved Kuran .... Become...

By neoescalus

(REWRITE IS PUBLISHED : CROWNED KURAN) Yukiji Kuran , the oldest daughter of the Kuran Family . She was hated... More

UPDATED REWRITE
Chapter 2 : Awakened
Chapter 3 : Cross Academy .. and .. A Reunion ...?
A/N
Small Sneak Peek at Chapter 4
Chapter 4: Visitor of a Forgotten Fragment
A/N
Chapter 5: Voice of the 99th Emperor
Chapter 6: A Student from Brittania
A/N + Book Cover Update!
Chapter 7: At Sunset
Updated Profile
Chapter 8: In Slumber
A/N
Chapter 9 : A Small Talk [Preview]
A/N
Tag! Looks like I'm it! :)
Profile
Chapter 9: Small Talk
NOTICE!

Chapter 1 : The Escalus Queen...?

11.7K 292 107
By neoescalus

Author's Note : 

Comment Down Below Suggestions for Yukiji's Fiance ~~! :3

After all , a kingdom needs a king
Fufufufufufu
♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡

~ Yukiji's POV ~

A Cold Room , Full Of Darkness and Loneliness . I can hear the cold breeze blowing through my window , and the sound of the wind . So cold .......

My name Yukiji . Yukiji Sylvia Kuran , the oldest daughter of Haruka and Juri Kuran . 

I was born on June 6 , on a full moon . I have blonde hair , and blue eyes . I didn't inherit the Kuran traits , so my parents abused me for not having it . 

My younger sister , Yuki Kuran , inherited the Kurans traits , so they love her more than me . 

They treat me as a vicious beast . They would hit me , slap me , bruise me , and make me bleed .

 Luckily , I was able to heal quickly . 

No-one loves or cares for me , except for my brother , Kaname . He truly treats me as a sister , and he loved me , and often would take care  of often me ( as a sister , NOT A LOVER ) . I loved him to .  But , he only sees my once or twice a month .

I peaked out of corridor , seeing the Kurans having fun . They didn't sense my presence , which is good . 

I watch as they laughed , and have fun . I wanted that to .

Laughter , Happiness , is all I have ever wanted , but couldn't get .

I smiled as I see them together .

I wish ...... I can have that happiness 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juri gave a light , but soft laugh .

" Yuki , you really love your brother , don't you?"

Yuki looked up to Juri , smiled , and then said , " Yes !"

Juri looked at Haruka with a smile , and Haruka nodded .

" That settles it ! Yuki and Kaname ........ should get married !" said Juri , as she starts getting excited .

Yuki's face lit up and looked over to Kaname , waiting for an answer .

" Well , Kaname ?" asked Haruka , as smiled .

Yuki was waiting for Kaname's answer . Her eyes were filled with determination .

Kaname softly smiled , and said , " Of Course , She is my only love ."

I then felt a stab in my chest . 

What is this feeling ?

What is this pain ...... I have in my chest ?

" Yay ! Yuki and Kaname , are now betrothed !" yelled Juri , as she threw her hands up into the air .

Haruka , Yuki , and Kaname smiled .

I thought .......

I was on the verge of crying , but I didn't want the Kurans to know , so I rushed to my room , and silently cry on my bed .

After Crying , I sense a strong presence of 5 , coming at me .

I looked up from my bed , and saw 5 handsome mens .

They came closer , and closer , and then put a hand on their chest , and bowed .

I tilted my head in confusion , with a confused face .

Why are they bowing ....? And..... How did they get pass the Kurans...?

" My name is Haruka Tsumino ."

" My name is Tatsuya Kusumeno . "

" My name is Kei Takina ."

" My name is Subaru Ayukawa ."

" My name is Ren Shiyun ."

I've heard of those names before .......

But , I can't remember ......

Haruka walked up to me , and showed be something .

My eyes widened as I saw it . 

Its ......

" Yukiji , Do you remember what this is ?" Haruka asked me , as the other four men came closer .

My eyes widened , and 

I then saw a flash back of memories .

W-What are these .....???!!!!

You Are ........

The Escalus Queen

-----------------------------------------------

The flashbacks finally ended .

I put my hand onto my head , and panted .

Haruka , Tatsuya , Ren , Subaru , and Kei then asked , " Do you remember us ?"

My eyes widened , and I remove my hand from the head .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
93.4K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
2.1K 77 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...