Stranger Creatures ( josh dun...

By paniciero

26 year old Y/N Y/L/N, gets invited by her friend Joe to go on tour with him and 'the guys' (Fall Out Boy), P... More

A/n
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

52 2 1
By paniciero

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, blaring the amazing vocals of Andy Biersack. I began to slowly open my eyes, wishing for the noise to stop, but it never did. I finally gave in, looking at my phone screen, to see 19 missed calls from 'JoeTroh'. Why so early, i thought. My phone began to ring again, I answered the call from a very, very happy Joe.

"Y/N! You finally picked up, I've been trying to get through to you for ages. What took you so long?" Joe queried.

"Well. I was trying to enjoy my unconsciousness that we call sleep but, it was interrupted by a human that goes by the name of 'Joe Trohman'." I sighed, sitting up in my bed, trying to get comfortable. "What is it that you need me for, anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I'm glad you asked, Y/N. In two days, me and the guys are leaving for tour with Panic! and tøp, and we wer-"

"And how does this involve me?" I cut him off.

"Well, I was getting to that, but anyway as i was saying, me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to tag along, and come on tour with us for a couple of months?"

I stayed silent. I couldn't believe what Joe was saying to me. I was in shock, I love going to see the shows, but being on tour with them and two other bands for a few months, would be a different story, although it would be fun. But, where would I stay?, Would I be the only female on tour?, Would I get in the way? So many questions raced through my mind, about travelling around the country with them.

"Y/N? Y/N!? Are you listening?"

"Yeah, sorry Joe. What were you saying?" I answered.

"How would you feel about coming on tour with me, Pete, Andy, Patrick, the dudes from panic! and the people from tøp, for a few months?" Joe said.

"I would love to, but where would I stay?"

"On the glorious Fall Out Boy bus, of course. But I've got to go though, I'll see you on tour!"

"Okay. Bye, Joe" I finished, putting my phone down, as it buzzed in my hand. I look at the message. It was from Brendon.

Brendon: Hi N/N, I'm going on tour with fob and tøp in a couple of days, and I was wondering if you wanna come?

Me: Thanks for the offer, Breadstick, but ol' Joe beat you to it.

Brendon: Oh, ok. At least you'll be there. See you Monday :).

Monday? Monday! I panicked, realising that Monday was only two days away, and that I have to pack clothes for at least three months, and ring my boss about work. Luckily, I'm quite close with my boss, I quickly sent him a message about the tour, he replied almost instantly telling me that it's fine,but that I have to work double when I get back. It's only Hot Topic, I thought to myself.

I jumped out of bed, putting my phone on charge, then back on my nightstand. I got changed into my black skinny jeans, and my Pierce the Veil top and got my black jacket out, just in case. I went to the bathroom, brushing my hair and styling it the same way that I usually do, I splashed some water on my face to wake me up some more, I dried my face and began to put a tiny bit of foundation on and some eyeliner on my waterline. I walked back into my room.

Now to start packing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry if it's bad, but I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. I know that this story will probably not get many reads, but I will update for those that read the story and want more chapters.

I am hoping to be posting to this book twice a week but, I can't promise to that. It's currently the Christmas holidays in the UK, so I will have time to post, but when school starts back, I'll probably post once a week or maybe every other week. But I don't know what is going to happen until it does. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Bye. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...