Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I finished packing my two suitcases, that were full to the brim with everything that would be needed, for the upcoming months. All that was left to do now was put a few things in my backpack like a charger and important little things. I still couldn't believe that I did that much packing in only... I check my phone for the time, 8?! It took me seven hours? I thought to myself, I haven't even eaten or been downstairs.

Joe's POV

I was minding my own business, making sure that everything was done for Monday, when my phone started to ring, from a call of Brendon.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"Why did you ask Y/N?" He sounded quite mad but happy at the same time. Strange.

"About tour? Thought it would be nice for her to come." I said, trying to not let his tone of voice phase me.

"Yes. But why exactly?" He said calming down slightly.

"I already said, what's your deal about it anyway?" I was curious to why he was like this. Brendon hardly ever behaves in this way. It's just not like him.

"I haven't got a problem with it." The boy said in return. I didn't believe him, he doesn't get this heated about things like this, it's pointless. Why did he ring me in the first place?

"So, why did you call?" I decided I would ask him to find out, nothing bad could happen, by asking a question like that. I waited for his response. "Hello?". Beep. That annoying tone, he must've hung up or lost connection. I could ask again on Monday, I thought to myself.

*time skip*

Brendon's POV

It's finally Sunday, only on more day until tour, i thought, getting out of bed. I'm pretty excited for tour, but I regret the call with Joe yesterday, I know for certain that he's going to ask me questions. I just don't know what came over me yesterday, I guess I was jealous. Jealous?, no I can't be, I was just shocked. Yeah, shocked. All I was, was shocked, that somebody asked her. I kinda wanted her in my bus with Kenny, Dallon and Dan, it would've been fun. At least Y/N is coming, I can still see her and talk to her. That's all I need, to see her beautiful E/C eyes shining in the sunlight, her amazing smile when she laughs. It's all I need.

Y/N's POV

I woke up from the sun peering through my curtains, telling me to wake up. I quickly grabbed my phone remembering that your is only one day away.

I was unbelievably excited. I would be touring the country with three amazing bands for a couple of months. I can't wait.

Josh's POV

I got a text from Tyler yesterday, he says that Joe is bringing one of his friends on tour, so if a stranger says 'hi', don't worry.

I'm quite excited to meet them actually. I heard that it's a girl, I few years younger than me, hopefully she is nice. Well, she should be. Everybody that I have met through Joe are very kind people. Hopefully she is the same.

I'll find out tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hello, I hope you liked this chapter. I don't think that this one is as good as my last chapter, as this one is all over the place. But, thanks for reading this chapter. Bye :)