Jeffie and The Lonely Boys (b...

By TheLYProject

Stuck on an island with five other guys, Jeffie doesn't understand what he's gotten himself into this time. N... More

Chapter 2: Deductions and Introductions
Chapter 3: Rock Steady
Chapter 4: Leg up
Chapter 5: Narrow
Chapter 6: Young and Beautiful
Chapter 7: Midnight Memories
Chapter 8: Can't Remember to Forget You
Chapter 9: Seeing is deceiving
Chapter 10: Aching Soul

Chapter 1: Man Eater

5K 79 32
By TheLYProject

----------Hello! I hope you all enjoy this story, please comment! I love hearing what you think about it. Sorry about the horrible cover, feel free to make one for me if you like, I'd love that! Read on readers----------

The music was ear splitting, in the background, but I hardly noticed. I was too busy trying to pry my best friend Axel off some guy's lips that he hardly knew.

"Axel, you twat! I have to leave, or my parents are going to kill me! Drive me home." I whined, yanking on his arm. He turned to me, lips slightly swollen and black hair hanging in his face. He swatted me away with one hand.

"Jeffie, I'm kinda busy here. I'll take you home later." He went back to his tonsil tennis, and I sighed. Well, crap. Looks like I'm walking home, or I'm grounded. I grabbed my jacket, shooting a dirty look in Axel's direction even though he couldn't see it. Feel my glare, you tick. FEEL IT.

With a satisfied smile, I left the party, shutting the door behind me. The silence felt heavy, after being in such a loud and hectic atmosphere. I slipped on my jacket, brushing my pale blonde hair out of my eyes. Crap on a stick, I am so bad with directions. Let's hope I can get home without ending up in west LA or something.

I made my way down the drive, passing drunk people on the lawn and the signature red party cups littering the ground all around me. I rolled my eyes, pausing as I passed Axel's dirty Nissan parked on the curb. Should I...? Nah. I don't really feel like dying bloody tonight.

I stuck my hands in my blue overall pockets, whistling the tune to Pony by Ginuwine. I walked for a while, what seemed like minutes but as the music from the part slowly faded away, and the streets became more unfamiliar, I stopped in my tracks.

I groaned. "Where the heckie am I?" The streetlamps were the only thing illuminating the dark road, and one was even flickering like in one of those horror flicks. I threw my hands in the air, glaring at the night sky.

"I finally decide to go to a party with you Axel, and this is what happens. I hate you, and I hope your balls shrivel up into your body and you become a woman with an awkward penis." I hoped the wind took him that pleasant message, and was about to start walking aimlessly again when a someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped about a foot in the air with yelp, swiveling around in automatic karate stance.

"Hi-ya! I have a rape whistle!" I faced my could-be attacker, and blinked as I face an amused looking girl. She had wild curly brown hair, bright red lipstick, and her clothes were edgy and rad as hell. She had combat boots, ripped fishnets, and a Pink Spiders shirt on.

"Uh, you do? Cause, I think it will attract dogs, not police." I dropped my stance and stood up straight, giving her a suspicious glare.

"Oh yeah? Well, the dogs will still kick your ass. Be afraid, very afraid." She smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I need you to come with me." Eh?

"And why in the actual hell would I do that? You gonna molest my hot body?"

"No, I just need you to come somewhere with me. What are you doing out here, anyway? You look like a freak." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"That is not your concern, Skanky Suzy." She grimaced at me.

"Skanky Suzy?"

"Well, I have no idea who you are!" I snapped. She sighed.

"I'm on my way home, but some creepy was walking behind me. I think I lost him, but I'd feel better if I had a guy with me, you know?" I narrowed my eyes for a minute, studying her. She stared back, her expression blank.

I sighed to myself, giving in. "Fine, but only cause I don't want rape on my hands. These guns will protect you for sure." I said sarcastically, holding up my skinny white arm. She snickered, roping my arm in hers and tugging me along the street.

"I believe it. What's your name by the way?"

"Jack Daniels." She gave me a dry look.

"What? Show me yours and I'll show you mine, hoe!"

"That doesn't make sense, but my name is Tilly."

"Jefferson, but you can call me Jeffie. Everyone does." She grinned.

"Jeffie. That's adorable." I looked at her oddly, then noticed we had suddenly stopped walking. I looked around, my eyes going wide. We were in an alleyway, filled with trash, and there was even a guarded looking stray cat in the corner, watching us.

"Where in the name of his highness Dan Smith himself did you drag me? We were just in a suburban neighborhood two minutes ago!" She grinned at me again, but this time I noticed something odd about her face. Every time she moved, her face rippled, like water. It was so slight I hadn't noticed it before.

I tore my arm away from her, backing away a little. "Who are you?" She examined her nails, which were a lot longer than should be normal.

"Just your delivery service." I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Delivery? I didn't order anything." Amusement entered her eyes again.

"No, darling. But someone has ordered you." My eyes widened, and I moved towards the alleyway's opening.

"S-Stay away from me, whoever the hell you really are." I turned to run, but was yanked back and pressed against the dirty brick wall, Tilly's face uncomfortably close to mine, smiling wickedly up at me, her hand fisted in the front of my overalls.

"I actually like you, so hold still. I don't want to hurt you." I struggled against her, desperately trying to get away from the crazy chick, but she was inhumanly strong. She sighed at my blatant disobedience.

"Right then, struggle all you want. Here we go." Suddenly she pressed her palm into my solar plexus, her other hand reaching up and clasping the side of my head. I felt a sharp pain, then a slow burning in my abdomen, and gasped.

"S-Stop! That hurts, let go!" She kept on, and there was a bright, white light. The pain intensified unbearably, and I screamed. My head felt fuzzy, and next thing I know the world is going dark.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Wow, what a nice way to wake up. I just love feeling like I  got stung by a hundred wasps while simultaneously being punched in the organs. I fucking love it.

I groaned, sitting up slowly. My eyes started to flutter open, but the sudden intensity of the bright sunlight made me snap them shut again. Where the hell am I? And why....is this sand? Whatever I was laying on was uncomfortable and starting to edge it's way into my ass. Similar to most of my sexual experiences, but a bit too grainy for my taste.

I tried opening my eyes again, slower this time. When I adjusted to the light, what I saw was incredible. Before me lay a huge beach, the sand so bright it looked white in this light.

Cool it with the rhyming, Jeffie.

The ocean beyond the sand was a brilliant blue, like what you'd see on those phony HD calendars of the tropics. Beneath me was more of the white sand, and I seemed to ooze the stuff as I stood up, tons of it pouring from my clothes back to the ground.

I brushed myself off, looking around nervously and confused. How in the hell did I end up here? One second some psycho-skank is trying to poke her way inside me (not like that) and the next I'm waking up, where, Fiji? I look around myself a bit more, and am startled to see what is behind me.

My mouth drops open in awe at the dense, jungle like mass of foliage before my eyes. It turns out I had been sleeping (unconscious?) right on the line that the sand and jungle floor meet. It was the strangest thing to experience. I look back and forth between the two.

A dream like beach to my left, and the fucking Amazon or some shit to my right.

Someone must have slipped me the good drugs when I was at that party, cause damn, this is one hell of a hallucination. But is was so...vivid. It felt real in every sense of the word. The sand, the breeze, the scent of the ocean. Just what is going on?

With that thought, I decide it's time to try and find some answers. Giving the jungle a glance, I immediately also decide to travel by beach. No way in hell am I trekking through Tarzan-land like fucking Crocodile Dundee. I made my way across the beach, seeing nothing but blue ocean and sand in the distance, meaning this was the only island around for who knows how far.

Great, looks like I'm not swimming to freedom anytime soon. I grunted, taking my shoes off and emptying them of sand. Son of a whore. I might as well walk barefoot. I tugged off my socks and tucked them into my pocket, and continued down the beach.

My neck started to feel cool, and my forehead beaded with sweat. It wasn't very hot, but it wasn't just heat making me sweat. I was nervous, and to be honest a little scared. The more I looked out at the distance in front of me, the more I realized how little a chance of me finding anyone was. Just as the shock and bravado wore off and tears started to creep their way into my eyes, something sharp bit into my toe.

"AH! Shit on a stick!" I jumped, glaring down at the ground. The sand rippled, but whatever it was disappeared before I could catch a glimpse. I glanced around wildly, seeing the ripples all around me when-"Ow!" My other foot was assaulted.

Then, tiny little creatures, with hard shells, pincers, and beady little eyes that said "Screw you and your mother," stared up at me. They were everywhere, making the sand look like it was covered in rocks.

I gulped, barely able to mumble, "Frick," before they were on me. I jumped and swatted, trying to pull my shoes on at the same time while being pinched to death.

"Son of a fuck!" I shouted, kicking at the little crabs. One shoe on, almost to Tarzan-land! I hopped and skipped as fast as I could, managing to squeeze on my other shoe and tucking and rolling over the sand line into the jungle. Immediately, the crabs ceased pursuit and backed away, stalling for a moment before dissolving back into the sand. I grinned.

"Ha! You little shits, you don't scare me!" Complete lie, but oh well. It made me feel better. I stood up again, now looking into the jungle. If a thousand evil crabs attacked me on a gorgeous beach, what awaited me in a dangerous, unpredictable jungle? Oh boy. Hopefully I've been like drafted into the Hunger Games or something, cause if I'm high I'm getting a therapist ASAP.

I sighed, realizing I wasn't going to figure out why I was here by standing around looking pretty. With a cautious glance, I started into the jungle. The beach behind me seemed to disappear faster than should be possible, the trees almost intertwining to obscure it from my view. With a gulp, I kept walking.

Around me were various types of plants I'd never seen before, and some I had. I saw Birds of Paradise flowers while walking past a boulder, but right near them were these odd looking purple plants that looked like it was sprouting popcorn kernels.

The trees were so huge, and the forest around me so dense I felt like I was two feet tall. The noise here was even worse. It was teeming with life, and by the sounds I heard it was nothing I wanted to make acquaintance with.

After what seemed like hours but was probably only forty five minutes, I stopped and wiped my forehead. It was hotter in the jungle than it was on the beach. Not exactly hotter, but it was humid as hell and my throat was dry.

I groaned, wishing I would just wake up already, even though I had a feeling this wasn't a dream. Just as I was about to abandon all hope, strip naked and swing from the trees, I sniffed.

Is that...smoke? I looked around, trying to spot it. There! To my right through the trees I spotted a small plume of smoke, that looked the right size to be a camp fire, not a wildfire.

My heart lurched with hope, wanting nothing more than someone to interrogate about all this. And food, too. I hopped over logs and swatted branches out of my face as I got closer and closer, the heavenly scent of meat cooking filling my nostrils-

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Suddenly, I was being launched into the air, netting upon netting of rope surrounding my body. I panted, terrified. I'd just been caught in a net in the middle of the jungle, a trap possibly set by natives or some weirdo who wanted watch me put lotion on my body. I shuddered.

I could see the fire now, a little one with logs around it and a dead squirrel on a stick roasting over it. I swallowed harshly, my mouth dry. I dangled there, trying my best to see out of the net. I could hear something faintly rustling in the bushes, but there was no telling what kind of animal-or human-it could be.

With no means of escape or defending myself, I shut my eyes and prayed to my mom wherever she was right now at home, to not put pink flowers on my grave if she ever found me. I'm gay, but not that gay, ja feel?

"SQUAWK!"

"GAH!" I yelped, looking down below me, where stood...a flamingo. A bright pink, hideous fucking flamingo.

"Are you kidding me? I was praying to my mother and this is what I get?" I grumble, ignoring it as it twitched it's ugly head at me. I glared at it, about to tell it to go pose in front of a trailer when suddenly it opened it's impossibly wide beak, revealing a double set of sharp, jagged, I'm-going-to-tear-the-meat-from-your-bones teeth.

"Holy shit! That's not an ordinary flamingo! Oh my god!" I panic, fumbling around in the net and trying to get my ass out of biting range. I manage to get myself tangled further, and my heart races a million miles an hour as the creature stalks closer, looking it would drool if it could at the sight of my sweet cheeks.

"HELP!" I shouted in desperation, preferring whoever my captor could be rather than die by carnivorous pink devil-bird. It squawked again, as if sensing my thoughts, and advanced on me. I shrieked like a slut whore, thrashing around, when I heard the sounds of metal sliding against metal, kind of like a sword unsheathing, and stopped wriggling.

Abruptly a form moved toward the flamingo, slashing and stabbing at it. It was a blur of quick and sure movements, and the next thing I know the overgrown pigeon is fleeing from the scene. I sigh in relief, but it's short lived as a figure comes toward me.

I try to keep the fear out of my eyes as they approach, and soon make out the figure of a man. He has a long weapon in hand, bigger than a sword, but it was hard to see in the net. Nearly upside down. And almost pissing myself in fear.

I don't say anything, waiting until his face is visible, and....oh, dear god. My breath leaves me as the man stares up at me and smirks, amusement dancing with the firelight in his eyes that were bluer than the ocean I had lost sight of in here. His eyes were refreshing to look into.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. "W-Who are you?" I manage to ask, my voice sounding surprisingly more confident than I felt. His smile grew wider to show pearly white teeth that even the net couldn't obscure my view of.

"Shouldn't I be asking you? You're in my trap, kid." Fair point.

"Yeah, well...about that, seeing as I have no weapons and can't feel my ass muscles, could you let me down?" His smile stays, and he lifts his weapon, that I now see is a machete, making my pulse quicken. He simply turns the net I'm in, rotating me so our faces are now closer.

He leans up, inspecting my face. I glare, trying not to get distracted by his eyes. Curiosity fills his expression now.

"How did you get here?" He asks. I sigh in frustration.

"I've been asking myself the same question for over an hour now." His eyes widen, and then he takes his machete and slices a rope around a tree, and I shout as I'm plummeting to the ground. Then I'm caught mid-fall, and I peek through tightly shut eyes to his arms around me and his face unhealthily close to mine. The amusement is back in his eyes as he steadies me on my feet.

I look up at him, determining whether I should keep my distance or not. I eye his machete, and take a step back, coughing awkwardly.

"Uh, thanks. For not letting me die. And catching me." He nods, sheathing his machete, and my shoulders relax a bit. He could easily overpower me with one arm behind his back, but his weapon away makes it less terrifying.

"Who are you?" He asks, scrutinizing my face. I scowl, crossing my arms.

"I asked first, and I'm not in a net now. So spill." He grins.

"I like your style. My name's Lance, and I'd wager we're in the same boat." I raise a skeptical brow.

"Oh? How do you figure that?" He folds his hands behind his back and begins to pace, looking frustrated now.

"I landed on this island, just shy of two weeks ago. I have no clue why I'm here, or where here even is. You're the first person I've seen since I got here." I gasp at this. How is that possible? He nods, guessing at my thoughts.

"I don't know what's going on. At first I thought I was on some reality show, but then I almost lost a finger to a bite from some kind of giant fly." He shows me his bandaged finger. "I managed to survive this long on basic survival knowledge, but I'm dying to know what's going on."

"You and me both. I popped up here a little while ago, in the same way." I respond, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. So this guy had ended up here the same way I did, yet he got here two weeks ago. He hasn't seen anyone since, and we just happened to stumble on one another? Something about this doesn't feel right. Scratch that, everything about this doesn't feel right. 

"Well, now that we've discovered that neither of us know anything of help, what's your name?" His eyes ran up and down the length of my body, and I forced back a blush.

"I'm Jeffie." He smiled, looking about to respond, when suddenly. "Jeffie, look out!" He shouted, instantaneously tackling me to the ground as something sharp and shiny whizzed past above us. I tried to catch my breath as Lance and I leaned up on our elbows, staring incredulously at what had almost decapitated me.

A boomerang with a wicked sharp blade gleamed in the light, it's edge stuck into the tree I hung in a net from moments ago. Lance and I looked at each other, eyes wide, and turned back to see where-or who- it had come from, but instead we hear an excited yelp sort of noise.

"Elijah! Come here, quick, there's people! Real live people!" My gaze snapped back to Lance, who was intensely focused on where the voice was coming from. I got up quickly, snatching the hella sharp boomerang from the tree with difficulty. I poised to chuck it right back where it came from, but Lance hastily snatched it from me.

"What are you doing? You could kill whoever that is!" He didn't sound mad, almost like he wanted to laugh, looking at me like I was nuts. I rolled my eyes, trying to get it back, but he held it high, my height being no match for his. I was 5'7, but he had to be clearing 6'0.

"That's thing almost killed me! I am not dying on this godforsaken island by flamingo from hell or by boomerang!" He did laugh this time, and stopped reaching for it, huffing irritably.

"See Elijah! I told you, look! In different sizes!" Eh? Lance and I swiveled to face the voices, seeing two guys who were obviously twins looking at us like were the 8th and 9th wonders of the world.

I nearly face palmed. What is this, 'Twinks Survive in the Amazon' or something? I looked at Lance, and changed my mind. 'Twinks and One Hunk Survive in the Amazon'. I glanced at the boomerang and Lance's finger, and found myself hoping it was 'Survive' in the Amazon, not 'attempt to Survive'.

Because that would suck even harder than I did at my first omnipresent alcohol party. And I wasn't sure I was ready to repeat that yet. I glanced at Lance again.

Maybe.

----------Omg horrible ending, but this was hella long -_- WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK OMG I dreamed about this plot idea and had to get it out. COMMENT, are you guys excited for the story?----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.1K 46
When humans become zombies and the world starts to crumble. It is when a group of teenagers acted as one to protect each other. But is it enough to s...
400 3 33
Six teenagers will be put in different situations and try to survive. Think of it as a video game. Each time they die, they wait until the next round...
784 168 16
Three different people, three different lives and three different stories. They have nothing in common except the steaming pile of mess their lives a...
19.6K 865 24
First of all this is the Sequal to 'Before The Insanity Struck'. In this story it will show the adventures of Jeff and Ben in there new lives. Jeff h...