Pull up

By theyamourme

It ain't nothing else going on, everything revolving around us, you know we kickin' it. #NLMBLoveStory More

{1}
{2}
{3}
dude ..
Gherbooooooo
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15.2}
{16}
check it out ❤️
{17}
{18.1}
{18.2}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24.1}
{24.2}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
Nah son
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
Coming Back Soon
New Story Up..
{36}
{37}

{15.1}

9.8K 360 40
By theyamourme

- 1 Week Later 🔂

Tyra 🎉

"You think I should use these colors or the ones I had before" Mimi ask showing me two makeup pallets.

"Use the glitter one it goes with your dress better" I point to the glittery one eating my Harold's.

I already had my makeup done I was just sitting while the hairdresser did my curls.

"Yeah you righ-"

"Oh hell naah, I know this bitch did not give me these dehydrated ass wings" Trinity rolls her eyes.

"Ew them shits look nasty" Shanti laughs getting her eyebrows done.

"I asked for extra mild sauce, I wanted my shit drenched G I'm really bout to throw this shit dead in her face" Trinity snaps.

"Sit ya ugly ass down and get your hair done we was spoused to be done already" Mimi laughs.

"Jesus saved her because if we wasn't" She rolls her eyes throwing the wings in the trash.

"Bitch you could've gave me them fries, because some people like to go get food and not bring back anything" Shanti mugs me.

"So I didn't tell you I was getting something to eat" I raise my eyebrows.

"No- Oh nevermind you did" She checks her phone.

"Yeah so don't blame me bum" I eat another wing trying not to mess up my makeup.

"All y'all so grumpy cheer up we doing tonight for him he would want us to be happy" Mimi clears the silence.

It's only been a week so obviously no one was over it but I was trying my best to be happy.

"It just doesn't feel right without him" Trinity looks down.

"I wasn't even gonna go if I didn't have a dress already, my lonely ass don't even have a date" Shanti pouts.

"I was going to go with Trey but that's a quick death wish" I say laughing.

"I don't trust that nigga, not tryna be sidekick or no shit like that but I feel like he got something to do with Kobe death" Mimi shakes her head.

"Why you think that" I raise my eyebrows.

"It all makes sense you don't know why gang don't like him" She ask.

"No because nobody ass wanna tell me"I stale face her.

"Oh I forgot you did just move down here"Shanti laughs.

"Mam may you stop moving,you made me mess up again" The makeup artists rolls her eyes for the millionth time.

Shanti was about to say something until Mimi glared at her.

She huffed staying silent.

"Okay well you ain't hear shit from me"

"Hear what" I laugh waiting for her to catch on but her slow ass takes 5 minutes to realize before she starts laughing.

"Sooo this all started last year...Herb and Trey were real cool like he could've been considered his 10 year bro forreal and one day Herb got arrested for possession of marijuana because Trey hid that shit in Herb momma car and Herb got caught with it, after that Herb ain't fuck with him no more. Then Trey joint some lil gang that Herb and dem was like top enemies with but Herb let it go and went on bout his business until Trey went running his mouth like a little bitch telling where Herb be at and just putting they business out there and that's when they did a drive by and Herb ended up getting shot in the foot and ever since then they been going back in forth and before Kobe got shot Herb and Trey got arguing over you I think" She explains.

"I ain't know all this shit happened" I shake my head in disbelief.

I heard Herb got shot but no one ever told me in detail what happened.

"G that's why they told yo ass stay away from him he a real life brewfurd" Trinity shakes her head.

My stomach dropped hearing the last part where Herb and Trey got arguing over me.

"Over me ? I might be tripping but is this my fault" I ask feeling some tears coming up.

"Don't cry Ty I said "I think" knowing them niggas they could be arguing over anything"She attempts to make me feel better.

"Yeah don't think it too hard,let's just focus on tonight it's Prom" Trinity sticks out her tounge twerking in the seat.

-

"Og did this lady mess my eyebrow up" Shanti looks in the mirror playing with her eyebrows.

"No she didn't stop being annoying" My mom rolls her eyes fixing Mimi's dress.

"Right, and this dress so extra all these flowers" I sigh looking in the mirror.

"Y'all is some bipolar ass girls lemme go make me a drink" She rolls her eyes leaving the bathroom.

"We really be stressing ya moms out" Trinity laughs taking selfies because she was the only one who managed to be dressed and ready.

"Y'all do and help me put this necklace on"I give her my necklace to hook it on.

"I'm really finna go back on the block they ass taking forever" Duwoop mumbles from the other side of the door.

"Nobody asked yo fat ass to be here anyway" Shanti yells back.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS COMING FOR MY MANS !" Squeak annoying ass yells.

"Boy if I gotta tell ya big mouth ass to stop all that yelling my foot gone be 3 feet up yo ass" My grandma says.

"But don't you only have 2 ?" Kyro dumbass ask.

I look at my phone seeing it's time to go.

"Y'all ready it's about to start" I ask fixing my hair.

They all nod before I open the door walking out into the Living room.

All they ass looked like they seen a ghost walk in the room.

"Nope, all y'all can go back in the bathroom being grown"Bibby deep voice ass shakes his head.

"Right we gotta keep our eyes on they ass tonight" Maneski shakes his head laughing.

"Herb is one lying ass nigga if he telling me he never hit that before"Squeak continues to stare.

"Bitch keep yo eyes to yo self, you mad my shorty bad and yours burning"Herb laughs while Squeak mugs him.

"Y'all is some brewfurds, just mad we the 4 finest youngins y'all ever seen" Trinity flips her hair.

"Bitches get they hair and makeup done swear they bougie" Mally mugs Trinity eating some fruit snacks like the big ass child he is.

"Who you calling a bitch, don't make me take these heels off and beat yo ass"

"Trinity is a B-I-T-C-H cmon everybody BI-TC-H, B-I-TC-H and Trinity was its Namo"Mally sings dancing in circles making everyone bust out laughing.

"Wait till I get back im beating the fuck outta you" She glares at him."I'll be in the car." She grabs her bag going to the car.

"Yeah cmon y'all we late as hell fooling with these dumbasses" Mimi laughs grabbing her stuff going to the car.

Shanti goes to grab her stuff before I stop her.

"Nope you already know you bout to take these pictures" I laugh handing her my phone.

"I knew I should've left with Trinity ass" She huffs taking pictures.

I pose before someone just had to say some slick shit.

"Damn shorty why you poking so hard" Maneski laughs.

"Same reason you don't wear Chapstick because I want too" I mug him causing all of them to bust out laughing.

"You got his ass with that one Ty" Bibby continues to laugh.

I delete most of them because Mally stupid ass kept doing slick shit in the background.

"Tyra I know you ain't think you was bout to leave this house without taking no pictures with Herbert" My mom makes him stand next to me while she gets out her camera.

"Ion like taking pictures Ma" He covers his face laughing making me push him.

My mom gives up after about 10 tries of me and Herb just laughing the whole time.

"We not leaving till I get my pictures beli-dat" She patiently waits.

We finally take a decent one with me doing a childish grin and Herb sticking up some gang sign.

"I don't know why y'all tryna act all innocent in front of Og" Duwoop nosey ass says.

"Goodbye"I roll my eyes at Duwoop before hugging Herb going to the car.

[not her, just gone pretend ☺️]

@meanassty:I do this shit daily !! 🤑

-

Excuse any mistakes 🙊

i rewrote this chapter bout 10 times and it still ain't right oh well .. book hit 21.2k reads and 1k votes doing good to have started this is in October 😛 .. and my school got life fucked up we gotta go to school next week ugh doing tew much and it don't even feel like Christmas next week 👎🏾 but yeah this is just part 1 part 2 coming whenever my lazy ass writes it 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 953 43
Love & War.
2.9K 87 6
"Why would lie to me it's not Hard to keep it a buck"
1M 33.6K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.