The Outcast

Por Lovvr_Boy

Just fanfic on the outsiders. This is just one of my new current obsession. I'm late into the fandom. My char... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
End

Chap 17

238 7 0
Por Lovvr_Boy

I stormed into the house the gang went and sat down in their usual places " You!" I shouted pointing at Darry " Me?" He questioned wiping the mud and blood off Ponyboy's face " You took away my chance! " he stood up " Took away your chance, of what getting thrown in the cooler or getting away with murder " his voice raising with each word " HE KILLED SAM!" I screamed kicking the coffee table flipping it. " IS THAT ALL THAT MATTERS! YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU! YOUR ONLY GOOD AT CAUSING TROUBLE. NO WONDER ALL YOUR FRIENDS LEFT" he roared " OHH SO THE TRUTH COMES OUT ALL BRAWL NO BRAINS" I screamed pony got up " Don't you speak to him like that!" He yelled in my face " Get out my way" I growled shoving pony to the ground. I was pushed back by Johnny surprisingly " Gloria stop it" he said looking at me " what you say to me you little shit?" I strutted over to Johnny " Sam wouldn't want you to-" He was cut off by me smacking him across the face " Don't you speak about sam" I realised what I've done Dally got up I could see the anger bubbling in him. " here I'm going out for a while " I said shoving my wallet into Johnny hand " I'm sorry.." I muttered walking out the door and down the street. the scene of me smacking Johnny kept replaying in my head. Back to Bucks, it is then I hung my head low looking at my feet.

I was at Bucks already I've probably had at least 5 glasses of whisky " You keep coming here" Buck sat beside me smoking a cancer stick. " I know I do just a lot going on" I downed another glass he nodded knowing I didn't want talk about it " what would you do if you hurt someone you cared for?" I asked looking at my hands " Apologies, treat them or something I don't know. Come on let's get you patched up kid" he said dragging me into a spare room " who you hurt?" He asked taking out a first aid kit "Johnny " I flinched as he started to treat my wounds "the black hair kid that follows Dal around?" He muttered cutting up bandages wrapping my hands and shoulders up. " yea that kid"'I sighed looking at the wall as Buck put away the kit " Look Buck I ain't got my wallet could I pay you back when I'm paid?" I felt exhausted and sore " Sure " he nodded closing the door as he left. I laid down on the worn out bed letting sleep take over me.

When I woke up it was still dark out. Standing up throwing on my jacket I flinched as my jacket brushed my shoulder, I walked downstairs "Another party" I muttered leaving Buck's I have to go home can't keep just running away. I walked down the block to my house I could hear people cheering and laughing as I got to the door. I took in a deep breath as I entered the room fell silent "There you are!" Dally grabbed me by my jacket slamming me into the wall, I just looked down he slammed me into the wall again hurting my shoulder I winced but made sure no one could see "Lay off Dal" soda said from the couch, Dally dropped me I fell to my knees cursing myself for seeming weak "Lay off? She hurt Johnny that little broad hit him she ain't any better than his parents" Dally complained I got up heading into the kitchen looking for something drink. There was a pack of beer sitting in the fridge picking them up I leant on the counter not bothering to go into the living-room " you alright?" Soda came in leaning on the counter beside me. "Doesn't concern you. " I said not even looking at him "Don't be like that Hun.." he moved in front of me "Don't call me that!" I spat opening my second beer he frowned then left the kitchen leaving me on my own with my thoughts, I kept thinking about my time in Chicago how many friends I've lost and now Sam's on that list. I've probably been in here for a while. A concerned Two-Bit entered "If you keeping drinking like that you'll end up like me" he took my beer out my hand there were at least 5 empty bottles beside me I didn't realise I drank that many " What a Mickey Mouse lover?" I joked he let out a small chuckle " Nah, an alcoholic " his grin quickly disappeared and replaced with a serious expression " You gonna lecture me?" I questioned he shook his head " just making sure you don't end up like me" he sipped some of the beer before giving it back to me " Do you tell jokes to make people laugh or to make people think you're funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow he stood with a puzzled expression " I make jokes to make myself laugh because I know I'm funny" he winked then left the kitchen. I stood finishing the rest of the beers and was feeling a little tipsy but was fine I walked into the living avoiding Johnny I sat beside Steve watching Tv, of course, Mickey was on "You gonna apologise or what?!" Dally glared I Ignored him not wanting talk about the incident but Dally wasn't having it "I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he shouted grabbing me again throwing me to the ground I quickly got back up but remained silent "you wanna be like that the?" he picked up a lamp throwing it at me hitting me in the chest. "Dally stop it" Johnny whined making Dallas turn his attention to him I brushed the bits of broken glass of me "Don't compare me to Johnny's parents," I said walking upstairs to my room I could hear footsteps follow I slammed my door shut grabbing the Box on the floor dumping everything in it onto my bed. photos scattered everywhere with the gifts as well. I dug through them looking for a certain photo of me and Sam. "I'm not done with you" Dally kicked open my door I grabbed the photo I was looking for, it was me when 10 years old and sam was 21 that was the last I saw him we were standing hugging it was snowing as well this taken a week before Christmas. "what you looking at?" Dallas snatched the photo out my hand his expression softened a little " You can't keep living in the past" his attitude changed completely. He's so bipolar "I know" I sighed " But doesn't give you the right to hurt Johnny!" He shouted throwing the photo onto the bed He shoved me I tripped backwards  falling down on to the floor. I could hear footsteps rushing up the stairs " I'm going out" I said just as Johnny and Soda got up the stairs walking pasted them and back down the stairs " Hey where ya going?" Two said looking up from the tv " Out" I shouted leaving the house walking back down the street.

It's been a couple days since I've been coming home when Johnny's as sleep and leaving before he'd get up avoiding the gang as well I was just finishing a shoot so I was standing at  the side smoking waiting for the next shoot a camera flashed I looked to see who took a picture it was chris he walked over to me grinning " Look at this" He shoved the camera into my hands

I smirked " Who knew I looked that good " I joked handing him back the camera " You kidding you're the best model I've ever had!" He took my cancers stick out my hand "You can go home if you want" He said smoking my cancer stick "Sure let me put my hair down " I smiled pulling out the curlers in my hair I ran my hand through my hair getting rid of any curls , It was wavy still Chris handed me my cash I was getting paid $25 an hour which is real good I worked 10 hours due too constant redoing make-up , getting changed and having to do poses. I thanked chris quickly leaving I stood outside I could get Johnny something.

Flashback-

" Gloria can we get a dog?" Johnny asked walking into the kitchen I shook my head " I don't know Johnny we don't really have the money for it" He frowned opening a bottle of Pepsi " Please?" He gave me the puppy eyes " Johnny I'll think about it okay? Now please get ready to go to school with Pony you know how he's like if you take to long" I said closing the news paper " Fine" he huffed heading up stairs.

End of flashback-

A dog it is then I headed down to the Pet store " Hello what animal would you like?" A man said smiling as he put a cat back into a cage " A dog " I said looking around " Dogs are down there to the right " he pointed smiling I nodded and went down to the where the man pointed.
There were lots of dogs ranging from puppies to oldies I wasn't getting a puppy it'd be too much look after I heard a deep bark which caught my attention I turned my head and saw Big dog standing behind the cage

I smiled " Hiya " I walked up to the cage squeezing my hand in between the bars the dog licked my hand its tail wagging " I pick you then" I smiled I went back up to the counter " I would like that big black dog at the end" I pointed the man smile disappeared " You sure?" He looked behind me in the direction of the dog " Yea why?" I raised an eyebrow " That's one of our most troubled dogs you could say... he's a rescue dog his previous owners abused him " he frowned " Really a dog that big?" I practically laughed the man nodded " Yea.. but he's a really good guard dog" he smiled again I took out the money " How much?" I asked " he's $120" I almost choked " Oh come one $80 he's rescue" I looked at the man " $90 " he demanded I sighed " Fine $90" I handed him the money he gave me a leash that was one of them metal chained ones for big dogs. " pick his collar " the man took out 5 collars two were just plain  leather in different colours  another 2 just looked ridiculous and the 5th One was black with sliver spikes so naturally that's the one I picked. We walked back down to the cage the Dog jumped out barking and wagging it's tail I put the collar on clipping the leash to it " Thanks" I grinned walking out the door, I thought the dog would pull and try run about but instead it walked beside me I realised how big it actually was It's back was at my hip and it's head just passed my elbow. We walked down the street people moving out the way it was brilliant soon we arrived back at home I burst open the door and of course the gang was there " Johnny I got you a present!" I shouted walking into the living-room everyone eyes widened at the site " You really... You really did get me a dog!" Johnny said excitedly hugging the dog " It's an apology gift ... look man I'm real sorry  I hit you " I looked at Johnny " It's okay just try not to do it again " He grinned " so what's his name?" Two said playing with the dogs ears " That's for you to decide, He's a rescue dog apparently his previous owners abused him" I shrugged everyone looked at Johnny his cheeks went red " How about King? " Johnny suggested I nodded " Sure " I sat down King jumped into my lap well my whole body crushing me " Yup great   Idea this was" Soda laughed as King laid down his body covering me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

53.2K 909 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
306K 5.3K 96
My book of imagines for The Outsiders. If you guys have a request, message me and tell me what it is. Be sure to include your name or y/n if specifie...
10.2K 332 25
[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. I just finished chapter 6, so after that Winnie becomes Allison and instead of being Soda's twin she's like 11 months younge...
63.5K 1.4K 18
1st book: The Fan Girl Second: Reality Tired of those outsider books where the reader goes inside the book? Falls in love with the guys? Gets the gu...