Canada And America In The OHS...

By DebbieKawai

This is a crossover of Hetalia and Ouran High School Host Club and obviously the title explains everything. T... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter.5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10 pt1
Chapter. 10 pt2
Chapter. 10 pt3
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

1.1K 29 5
By DebbieKawai

Author's Note: Hi guys I know I missed out on updating this for a while now but I was really busy.. I know it's no excuse ╥﹏╥ anyway I was gonna make a Christmas chapter for this and I started writing but then something happened.... I FORGOT TO SAVE AND MY PHONE JUST...never mind I'll just rewrite this again .. And also this is going to be New years update as well XD.

It was a normal day at the Academy

Well semi-normal since you know it's Christmas and all.

So there was alot of preparation going on in the host club. Everyone's busy and really excited too!

...

Well.. one of them is way too excited.

"HEY MATTIE!! CAN WE DO THAT THIBG WHICH WE DID LAST CHRISTMA-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish."

"Even if you did I still would have said no."

"But-"

"Alfred for the last time you and I both don't want that to happen like last time."

"I know but I'll be careful-"

"No."

"... fine."

And they go back to helping the others to prepare.
But they hadn't noticed that someone was listening to their conversation and was really curious to know their story.

*

*

*

Time skip to 4:30pm bought to you by skettles. #notsponsered XD

it was now the for everyone to leave so they were packing their stuff when all of a sudden Alfred just shouted-

"HEY MATTIE!! I JUST GOT A GREATEST IDEA AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!!"

"Alfred.. Not so loud."

"Sorry dude but seriously you're gonna love this one!"

"..fine, lay it on me."

Alfred comes closer to Matthew and whispers something to his ear and a few seconds later Matthew's face shined with excitement.

"Alfred, this is the best THING YOU COULD EVER COME WITH!! LETS DO THIS SHIT!" He says this in English.
And of course everyone can understand it cause well it's supposed to be a language they have to know.

And then both the brothers immediately take their bags and run towards the exit and then were never seen again.

.

.

.

Just kidding XD

When they were about to get out of that room they were stopped by Mori.

"Uhh hey Mori, do you mind letting us go?" Alfred says while being impatient.

"Not so fast boys~" A voice says behind them.

"Yea why don't you tell us where you're going first." Hikaru says while Kauro is coming from behind them," Yea tell us Senpai. Where are you guys going?"

To which Alfred smirks and Matthew smiles gently-slyly(?)

"Wanna join us?"

*

*

*

"WHY DID WE AGREE TO THIS AGAIN?!?!?!" Haruhi screams as she is in a helicopter along with the rest of the hosts (in three other helicopters cause not everyone could fit in just one of them.) and everyone's having a bag with them.. Well Haruhi is with Tamaki because he claims he has done this sort of thing before, Kyoya is with More because he has never done this before but since Modi knew about this sort of thing he would be safe, the Hitachian twins wanted a bag if their own just cause and Honey also had a bag of his own.

And as for the American-Canadian bothers...

They went on a separate helicopter but still close to the others.

Now back to Haruhi and Tamaki.

"WhY DID I AGREE TO DO THIS?!?!?" Haruhi screams and questions Tamaki.

"Don't worry Haruhi!! I'll be with you so you don't have to worry about it! We'll be doing the pair type of landing so I'll hold you tight ok?" Tamaki reassures Haruhi.

"..I trust you Senpai."

*

*

*

"Hey Mattie got the camera ready?"

"Yea it's ready."

"Good. Roll it."

Click

Recording

Alfred: Heyyo!! It's cold and WE'RE in Japan and I'm on a helicopter with my bro Mattie, say 'hi' Mattie!

Matthew: H-hi guys~

Alfred: As you can see we're on a helicopter and with those parachutes in our bags. Oh by the way there are other people with us but they're on the other helicopters.

Everyone we have reached the high point this is where you can jump and have fun! Thank you for joining us this evening Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

Alfred: You heard them!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

they both start running to the edge and as they jump

Alfred and Matthew: AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

and all the other hosts jump as well and everyone screams while Matthew just records everything.

And they all have a great time

.

.

But somewhere else...

"Is the thing ready?"

"Not yet, but it will be really soon."

"What about the others? They better be ready."

"They're ready."

"Does that England know this is happening?"

"Not yet he hasn't caught up yet."

"And what about them?"

"They are catching unto us and really soon they will figure it out. But then it will be too late."

"..good."

.

.

.
Screen to India(cause I love him so much)

India seems to having his chai in his room.. well he's sharing it with the British and French men cause they're still in Japan.. But for now he is alone.

"Hmm this chai is so good!"

All of a sudden he hears a voice.

"Well hello, India."

"..did you really have to come right now?"

"Well it's fun to interrupt you while you're enjoying yourself but I'm not in the mood to call you again so listen. Something big is coming and it's coming real soon."

"...thanks for the warning but I think we can manage ourselves just fine."

"..it's them."

"..fine tell me everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Merry Christm-

Some person:Too late idiot.

Me: Well then I know I'm pretty late but at least let me take the time to wish you guys a Happy New Year ad I'm sorry for being late. I've been really busy for a while with my exams, projects, etc. Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie and also I know I missed the part for America's birthday..but I'm planning something else for that in the future!! Any way see you guys when I see you ~

PEACE
AND SCENE ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 383 16
(Y/N) is a big city girl who decided to move to Alberta for a quieter life as a small town doctor. Not everything goes as planned, and she goes to a...
33.9K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...
25.6K 596 18
Y/N is 18 y/0 college student who is obsessed with anime and is very lazy. You would think most of her time would go to watching anime , right? Y/N a...
242 0 13
Actually the real title is: THE TOTALLY EPIC AMAZING TLoZ/HETALIA/PHANTOM CORSSOVER WITH OURAN, DRAGON BALL, AND ELFEN LIED REFRENCES FANFICTION! ...